PDA

View Full Version : Help me fellow DCers

Xonraider
03-22-2010, 03:35 PM
So as you know (or not know) I will graduate (or hope to) on November. Now for the graduation trip everyone goes to Cancun for about 5 days but neither me nor my friends have ever liked most of the people in our class so we're probably passing on that trip. Now we're considering doing something the five of us. Ideas that have come up were partying at Europe (way expensive though), a Cruise (but parties at cruises kinda suck I think) and Disney (awesome at day, night life I am not sure)

Any ideas or recommendations would be fantastic. If anyone knows of any very awesome cruise or about night life at Disney please help since I really don't know much about either. Thanks!!!

ccB
03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
So as you know (or not know) I will graduate (or hope to) on November. Now for the graduation trip everyone goes to Cancun for about 5 days but neither me nor my friends have ever liked most of the people in our class so we're probably passing on that trip. Now we're considering doing something the five of us. Ideas that have come up were partying at Europe (way expensive though), a Cruise (but parties at cruises kinda suck I think) and Disney (awesome at day, night life I am not sure)

Any ideas or recommendations would be fantastic. If anyone knows of any very awesome cruise or about night life at Disney please help since I really don't know much about either. Thanks!!!

Cruises are fun, went on one last summer and had the time of my life, but at your age you'd need a chaperon. I think you have to be 21, or 25 if you are staying with people under 21.

03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
You should have gone to Cancun. **** everyone else.

CC.SD
03-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Go to Cancun anyway, get drunk and you won't care about anything

This thread desperately needs a 'You're my only hope'

Xonraider
03-22-2010, 03:44 PM
You should have gone to Cancun. **** everyone else.

This is still on the table, but we'd rather not go and my mom is not so enthusiastic about the idea of me going to Cancun specifically, she'd rather send me anywhere else.

Addict
03-22-2010, 04:26 PM
go to Boca raton, get jiggy with the elderly.

In all honestly I wouldn't know what to do since I've never been stateside. I do hope you enjoy yourself! What will you be graduating in?

03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
go to Boca raton, get jiggy with the elderly.

In all honestly I wouldn't know what to do since I've never been stateside. I do hope you enjoy yourself! What will you be graduating in?

I believe he's said before that he's in HS.

TitleTown088
03-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Europe is not that expensive aside from initially getting there. You can do it somewhat cheap if you want to.

Wootylicous
03-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Europe ! Going there for one month this summer and its gonna be amazing ! but yeah if you don't have any money it could be expensive :P

Addict
03-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Europe is not that expensive aside from initially getting there. You can do it somewhat cheap if you want to.

Takes a while, but it's part of the adventure!

http://www.whitehallrow.com/boats_img/tyee_14_row_med.jpg

and most of Europe is relatively expensive with the dollar-euro exchange rate in favor of the Euro...

Addict
03-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Europe ! Going there for one month this summer and its gonna be amazing ! but yeah if you don't have any money it could be expensive :P

where you goin' wootster?

ccB
03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
My GF and I are kicking around the idea of going on another cruise this summer, going to Europe, or Jamaica for our 5 year anniversary. It's down to going on a trip somewhere or buying one of these:

http://www.ilovedogs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/french_bulldog.jpg

awwwz

Wootylicous
03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
London, Paris, Wien, Bruxelles, Amsterdam!, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Bratislava, Roma, Barcelona

Scotty D
03-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Haiti? Chile? m i doing it rite

BaLLiN
03-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Say hell no to mexico, their water is polluted!!!!

vidae
03-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Disney would be kinda fun. There are a lot of shows and things to do there at night iirc. If you go to the one in Florida, there are a lot of other things to do around that area too, I think. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about that one though.

tjsunstein
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Costa Rica? Hell, Canada would be sweet. It's not about the place as it is about who you go with.

Rob S
03-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Go to Eastern Europe (instead of Western) if money is the issue.....cheap hostels, cheap beer and extremely hot, sexually liberated women.

Gay Ork Wang
03-22-2010, 06:20 PM
HOw old are you? you can buy liquor in germany if you are over 18

thenewfeature06
03-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Go to Vegas or the Bahamas

CC.SD
03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Just get a local hotel room and spend all your mom's money on Waffles, Biscuits, Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, hash browns and other delicious breakfast foods.

so hungry...

Prowler
03-22-2010, 06:37 PM
find a group of girls who also want to skip the trip and hang out in hotels with you in any city of your choice.

LonghornsLegend
03-22-2010, 07:13 PM
We did Cancun for our Senior graduation, and honestly if you pick the right time you'll see plenty of other HS graduates down there so you'd very rarely have to see your classmates, especially since you have a group of friends. I had so much fun that week, I saw so many bitches from random HS's in the area, plus schools out of the state, everybody was drunk around the clock, lots of ***** if your looking to get drunk and **** all week.

Then again it's not the only place you can do that at, just saying I had an extreme time and rarely saw anyone from our school at all, once you get there your on your own. Cruise' are fun as hell, depends on the kind. Carnival is a great party cruise ship but I don't know the age requirements. My pops went and took me and my bf, if you were at least 18 you could drink beer for free all trip, amount of girls that go will always be iffy though.

Outside of that, you can pick anywhere and make it a great trip. Someplace in Florida or California, have enough for a room and a few nights out and you guys can always have a ball. My cruise was awesome but I can see it kinda sucking if it's not too many girls on it but luckily we did. Still Cancun ended up being the best vacation I had by far that entire week, it was never easier for me to get laid the entire time.

vikes_28
03-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Just go to Cancun. Who cares if there are people there that you don't like. It's still a trip.

SwagU
03-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Dude you can't pass up Cancun.

prock
03-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Go to Cancun. Just don't hang out with the ******* you don't like who are going as well. Otherwise do the hotel room with some females. As CCSD said, get a smoking hotel room and bring a bunch of movies and use all your moms money on delivery pizzas.

KobeBryant833
03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Go to vegas, buy some shrooms and enjoy the shows