PDA

View Full Version : Prock's Real Quick Two Rounder

prock
03-22-2010, 05:23 PM
If you have any questions or disagree, lemme know and I will explain. I did it real quick so don't judge me!!!

1. St. Louis – Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
2. Detroit – Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
3. Tampa Bay – Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
4. Washington – Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
5. Kansas City – Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
6. Seattle – Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
7. Cleveland – Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
8. Oakland – Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
9. Buffalo – Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
10. Jacksonville – Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
11. Denver – Joe Haden, CB, Florida
12. Miami – Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
13. San Francisco – Earl Thomas, S, Texas
14. Seattle – Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
15. New York Giants – Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
16. Tennessee – Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
17. San Francisco – CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
18. Pittsburgh – Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
19. Atlanta – Brandon Graham, DE/OLB, Michigan
20. Houston – Brian Price, DT, UCLA
21. Cincinnati – Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
22. New England – Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas
23. Green Bay – Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
24. Philadelphia – Everson Griffen, DE, USC
25. Baltimore – Jared Odrick, DE/DT, Penn State
26. Arizona – Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
27. Dallas – Taylor Mays, S, USC
28. San Diego – Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
29. New York Jets – Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
30. Minnesota – Maurkice Pouncey, OL, Florida
31. Indianapolis – Charles Brown, OL, USC
32. New Orleans – Terrance Cody, NT, Alabama

ROUND 2
33. St. Louis – Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
34. Detroit – Devin McCourtney, CB, Rutgers
35. Tampa Bay – Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
36. Kansas City – Vlad Ducasse, OL, UMass
37. Washington – Roger Saffold, OL, Indiana
38. Cleveland – Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
39. Oakland – Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State
40. Seattle – Jahvid Best, RB, California
41. Buffalo – Cam Thomas, NT, UNC
42. Tampa Bay – Chad Jones, S, LSU
43. Miami – Jerry Hughes, OLB, TCU
44. New England – Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
45. Denver – Corey Wooten, DE, Northwestern
46. New York Giants – Lamaar Houston, DT, Texas
47. New England – Brandon Spikes, LB, Florida
48. Carolina – Navarro Bowman, OLB, Penn State
49. San Francisco – Dominique Franks, CB, Oklahoma
50. Kansas City – Ricky Sapp, OLB, Clemson
51. Houston – Nate Allen, S, South Florida
52. Pittsburgh – Morgan Burnett, S, Georgia Tech
53. New England – Arthur Jones, DE/DT, Syracuse
54. Cincinnati – Major Wright, S, Florida
55. Philadelphia – Daryl Washington, LB, TCU
56. Green Bay – Jason Fox, OT, Miami
57. Baltimore – Amari Spievey, CB, Iowa
58. Arizona – Donald Butler, ILB, Washington
59. Dallas – Jared Veldheer, OT, Hillsdale
60. San Diego – Linval Joseph, NT, ECU
61. New York Jets – Vince Oghobasse, DE/DT, Duke
62. Minnesota – Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
63. Indianapolis – Tyson Alualu, DT, California
64. New Orleans – Rennie Curran, OLB, Georgia

BaLLiN
03-22-2010, 05:25 PM
i dont know why Vince O is in your top two rounds, he did everything possible tor ruin his draft stock from the beginning of this year to now.

Caddy
03-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Just a quick comment prock. Safety is no longer a first 4 round need with the addition of Sean Jones to compete with Sabby. Hughes or Wootten would be much better picks in that situation.

prock
03-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Just a quick comment prock. Safety is no longer a first 4 round need with the addition of Sean Jones to compete with Sabby. Hughes or Wootten would be much better picks in that situation.

Ah **** forgot about Jones. Mi mal, I will remember that next mock.

proshoota25
03-22-2010, 05:30 PM
probably one of th best patriots mocks ive seen. i still like spikes, so i think grabbing him is good, although others would argue that that spot would be a reach for him.

thebow305
Not my favorite Phins draft. I'd prefer a combo of Sergio Kindle and Arrelious Benn instead.

CJSchneider
Hughes in the 1st and I'd even rather have Sean Lee in the 2nd for NO.

RealityCheck
03-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Delicious Pats mock. Would rather have Carrington over Jones though.

hawkeye123
03-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Thats a pretty sexy niner draft, however it ignores our biggest and most glaring need: RT.

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-22-2010, 05:54 PM
good Raven picks.

prock
03-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Not my favorite Phins draft. I'd prefer a combo of Sergio Kindle and Arrelious Benn instead.

I think they will value nose tackle over linebacker there. I have been mocking Kindle to the Dolphins for quite awhile, but I think they will want a nose tackle. If I went Kindle in round 1, Benn for sure would have been the pick, but they need an OLB no matter what in my opinion.

Thats a pretty sexy niner draft, however it ignores our biggest and most glaring need: RT.

I was thinking Anthony Davis at 13, but I decided Singletary will want some defenders, and Earl Thomas should be a stud.

T-RICH49
03-22-2010, 06:44 PM
I so approve of this Chiefs draft

coordinator0
03-22-2010, 06:56 PM
You went too fast with the Ravens picks, they aren't very good.

akvikefan89
03-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Pretty good Vikings picks.

prock
03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
You went too fast with the Ravens picks, they aren't very good.

Who would you rather have? I gave you BPA on defense in first round, and my best corner available in the second.

vikes_28
03-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Good Vikings mock. But I'm sure you are well aware of that.

freebirdsrams02
03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
I like the Rams picks. But if Carlos Dunlap is still on the board in the top of the 2nd round, I think there will be a lot of teams trying to trade up to get him. Which would be great for the Rams, more picks!!

FrankGore
03-22-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm ok with SF not coming away with a tackle in round 1 in this scenario but if that happens, they can't pass on one in round 2. Jason Fox would be a logical pick in this case.

prock
03-22-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm ok with SF not coming away with a tackle in round 1 in this scenario but if that happens, they can't pass on one in round 2. Jason Fox would be a logical pick in this case.

I don't think Jason Fox fits the physical mauler that Singletary would look for.

vidae
03-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Great KC mock.

coordinator0
03-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Who would you rather have? I gave you BPA on defense in first round, and my best corner available in the second.

I guess we have a difference of opinion in how the players are valued then. I just don't see Odrick being that good, nor is his fit with the Ravens great for what we need (a true interior pass-rusher, not more of the same from past season especially now that we use more 4-man fronts). Spievy just doesn't seem like a second round value IMO. There really isn't to much left for the Ravens, but i'd rather take McCourty in the first (who we've shown interest in) and Alualu in the second.

prock
03-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I guess we have a difference of opinion in how the players are valued then. I just don't see Odrick being that good, nor is his fit with the Ravens great for what we need (a true interior pass-rusher, not more of the same from past season especially now that we use more 4-man fronts). Spievy just doesn't seem like a second round value IMO. There really isn't to much left for the Ravens, but i'd rather take McCourty in the first (who we've shown interest in) and Alualu in the second.

got the positions right, so we just have differing opinions on individual prospects. i see no issue.

coordinator0
03-22-2010, 09:02 PM
No, you got the positions right (WR and TE would also be considered, especially the latter) but Odrick and Spievy still aren't good picks ;).

prock
03-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Odrick is a good pick there. He has good value at 25. He has a very good chance of going 22, and that wouldn't even be a reach. He has better value than McCourtney, that is for sure. Spievey was the best corner available by my board, and the Ravens really need a corner. Don't see the problem here.

coordinator0
03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Odrick is a good pick there. He has good value at 25. He has a very good chance of going 22, and that wouldn't even be a reach. He has better value than McCourtney, that is for sure. Spievey was the best corner available by my board, and the Ravens really need a corner. Don't see the problem here.

Like I said, it's just a difference of who we have valued over who. The Ravens will take the best player available at a position of need though, I just don't think Odrick will be that guy. Spievy hasn't helped himself at all this offseason and I'd be surprised to see him go in the second (where most had him going before the offseason workouts). We won't reach for a player, even if the position is needed badly (see last years draft where receiver was a huge need, and the year before, etc.).

Pat Sims 90
03-22-2010, 09:58 PM
I am fine with Gresham but i doubt the FO will take him

Reshad Jones over Wright in the 2nd