90 Dallas Cowboys Jacoby Ford
91 San Diego Chargers Brandon Spikes
92 Cleveland Browns Toby Gerhart
93 Minnesota Vikings Carlton Mitchell
94 Indianapolis Colts LeGarrette Blount
95 New Orleans Saints Montario Hardesty

wicket
03-24-2010, 03:58 AM
I like the saints first rounder, the other two picks not so much. change the second rounder to norwood and the third rounder to sean lee or something like that

GoRavens
03-24-2010, 06:01 AM
perfect perfect perfec ravens mock
you my friend receive an A++

Poz51
03-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Round 1
9 Buffalo Bills Jimmy Clausen
41 Buffalo Bills Jared Odrick
43 Miami Dolphins DeMaryius Thomas
49 San Francisco 49ers Jared VeLdheer
54 Cincinnati Bengals Cam Thomas
58 Arizona Cardinals Linval Joseph
[72 Buffalo Bills Eric Norwood

IMO Clausen and Norwood work and are good picks. Odrick is good as well, but might not be likely given they just signed Dwan Edwards, have Stroud, Williams, and company. To top it off however we have no true nose tackle... Other possibilities IMO are listed.

DiG
03-24-2010, 07:19 AM
if the skins go qb in the second i think itll be tebow over mccoy. i dont like trent williams at 4 but im not worried because i dont believe the lions will take okung at 2 at all.

zachsaints52
03-24-2010, 07:51 AM
I like the saints first rounder, the other two picks not so much. change the second rounder to norwood and the third rounder to sean lee or something like that

What he said. Why use a 2nd round pick on a 5th WR or a 3rd on a 3rd RB when we have needs in the starting lineup? Norwood in the 2nd and a DT in the 3rd

Grizzlegom
03-24-2010, 08:08 AM
pretty darn good Phins picks.

Jerry's World
03-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Nice Bucs draft, but I cannot see them passing on Demarius twice in the second round. We just signed Sean Joens so safety will not be a need until the 5th or 6th round. Taking Demarius and maybe the best CB or DE in the 3rd is a lot better than Chad Jones and Riley Cooper.

wonderbredd24
03-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Awful Browns draft from start to finish

Suh, Berry, and Haden would all have been better at 7.

Odrick, Ducasse, and Jackson would all have been better at 38.

Norwood, Thad Gibson, Alex Carrington, Montario Hardesty, Ed Dickson, and Ben Tate would all have been better in round 3.

We just traded for a Toby Gerhart type player in Peyton Hillis.

scottyboy
03-24-2010, 09:38 AM
the position choices for the GIants in the 1st and 3rd are awful and where the hell is Devin McCourty?
pretty fail mock overall as well

Trogdor
03-24-2010, 09:45 AM
27 Dallas Cowboys Charles Brown
59 Dallas Cowboys Kam Chancellor

27 Dallas Cowboys Charles Brown

... This pick makes me want to hurt someone. We pass on Campbell, Pouncey, and Nate Allen to draft an undersized LT that doesn't fit our oline scheme.

59 Dallas Cowboys Kam Chancellor

We need a FS that excels in coverage. Kam can deliver the big hit but is not what we are looking for. The next pick (Chris Cook) would be a much better fit. Could also get solid value for our future slot receiver and return man in Gilyard.

Provided we didn't snag Gilyard in the second I love this pick.

coordinator0
03-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Good Ravens picks, but I don't think we'll go after Cox. Doesn't really fit the mold as to what kind of players our staff has been interested in over the last couple of drafts.

FlyingElvis
03-24-2010, 10:19 AM
22 New England Patriots Brandon Graham

44 New England Patriots Corey Wooton

47 New England Patriots Major Wright

53 New England Patriots Lamarr Houston

+rep for 3+ rounds b/c I think the effort always deserves +rep. The mock is a little crazy at the top, though.

While I like the top 3 and maybe top 4, I doubt Suh falls that far. If nothing else, Scott Pioli would send the name Suh to the podium so fast the card carrier would look like a blur. The Browns would absolutely not pass on him either.

Picks 14 & 19 seem like terrible value at this point.

The Pats 1st is great. Wootton I like, but later in the round. DT is not likely with Wilfork, Wright, Brace & Pryor on the roster. Safety is the only position I can actually guarantee the Patriots won't take over the first 2 days of the draft. And the hole in the roster at TE is so large it has become a void - yet it isn't addressed?

jriles0522
03-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Awful Browns draft from start to finish

Suh, Berry, and Haden would all have been better at 7.

Odrick, Ducasse, and Jackson would all have been better at 38.

Norwood, Thad Gibson, Alex Carrington, Montario Hardesty, Ed Dickson, and Ben Tate would all have been better in round 3.

We just traded for a Toby Gerhart type player in Peyton Hillis.

I don't hate Dez Bryant at 7, especially over Haden, because of the depth of corners in the draft. Passing on Berry wouldn't be end of the world either, there are tons of safeties as well. Suh is one guy I don't think we could pass on, if by some miracle he's there. We need youth on d-line and he's a great fit at end in 3-4.

If you are going to give us Bryant though, I have to see one, preferably 2 of the next 4-5 picks in the defensive backfield.

He's right on Gerhart, we have Hillis now, so that's a waste. Tebow I could see, as well as a young TE, though that's not the biggest need since we signed Ben Watson, and have a project in Evan Moore.

phlysac
03-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Aside from the obvious "originality" of this mock, especially in the top-half of round-1, what makes you believe that the 49ers would draft Ryan Mathews at #17?

thebow305
03-24-2010, 10:33 AM
OMFG, if we took Spiller with Eric Berry still on the board. If probably set myself on fire.

But seriously, Berry should be the pick at #12, then Thomas is great in the 2nd and if you really want to give us a RB, I'd take Blount in the 3rd. But otherwise, I'd probably take Rob Gronkowski there. Berry, Thomas ans Gronkowski FTW!

Matthew Jones
03-24-2010, 10:48 AM
I think New England would probably opt for Kindle over Graham, although I'm still not sure which I'd personally want more. The second round is a mess though. Wootten is more of a 4-3 defensive end or 3-4 outside linebacker (although for that he'd need to slim down a little), safety is the least-needed position on the entire roster, and Lamarr Houston is a questionable fit in a 3-4 defense. Positions of need in New England are (no order) WR, TE, C (sort of), DE, OLB, ILB, CB (nickel).

eagles6606
03-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Pretty good Eagles draft, just a few comments. Brian Price would be a really good value in round 2 and would be a good pick. While this pick wouldn't happen because of Jason Avant, Brandon Lafell would be SO good as a slot reciever for us. In round 3 I'd take Burnett, Dwyer, Saffold or Murphy over Alualu.

NGSeiler
03-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Not a very good Rams mock. Though I prefer Suh, I've accepted that Bradford is likely the pick. But after that, it went downhill. RT is probably not a second round need on this team, especially with Best, Hughes, Odrick, D. Thomas, and Price on the board. In the third, I'm not sold on Roberts' value at that point; I think there are better prospects on the board at other positions of need.

Bengals78
03-24-2010, 11:03 AM
B-
And the only pick holding you above water is the Thomas.
We would need a penatrating DT who can create inside pressure, not a 3-4 NT.
Hernandez makes me want to vomit. He is the exact opposite of what we need.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oh0Yr5mfio4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oh0Yr5mfio4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Pretty sure coaches dont want this again.

RealityCheck
03-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Major Wright? Major ******* Wright?

Go_Eagles77
03-24-2010, 01:15 PM
I like the eagles first round pick, but why would they then take 2 DTs? We don't need 1 that early. And WR isn't that big of a need either. Interior OL/DB/DE/RB are all much bigger needs than DT/WR.

Pat Sims 90
03-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Thomas is a great pick in the 1st

Give us Price over Thomas in the 2nd need a UT not a NT

Gronkowski over Hernandez because Gronkowski actually blocked in college and will actually see the field because he can block

BmoreBlackByrdz
03-24-2010, 01:53 PM
pretty good Raven mock. It's hard to believe the Ravens would pass on Brandon Lafell if he fell to there 2nd rounder, but if it's for a guy like Cox, I wouldn't be totally upset.

prock
03-24-2010, 02:07 PM
This is a very poor Vikings mock.

freebirdsrams02
03-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Would rather have Demaryious Thomas in the 2nd round than a OT.

TheMorningZoo
03-24-2010, 02:30 PM
you killed it on the Chargers picks... Addressed NT / RB in 1st two rounds, and Spikes would start immediately in our 3-4. The 3rd rounder really is about depth for us, we can use an upgrade at ILB, DE, OT, and even Secondary if needed

BaLLiN
03-24-2010, 03:00 PM
dont like the mock at all for the giants

MyLostintention
03-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Not only would the Jets never take 2 WRs in the first 2 rounds, they probably won't even take one!

vidae
03-25-2010, 02:11 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2n1fbl5.jpg

V.I.P
03-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Pick #3:
Please people stop giving us McCoy over Suh. McCoy will be the pick if Suh is off the board, and we all know Suh will be off the board by 3 no one in hell he falls to #8.

Pick #35:
Wouldn't have a problem with Hughes, but he looks more like a 3-4 OLB in the NFL.

Pick #42:
We signed Sean Jones last week so SS is no longer a need.

Pick #67:
Ugh, we better address the WR position before before the 3rd round.

Ps. i have to reply like this because my phone wouldn't let me quote you.

Crazy_Chris
03-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Not to high on Patrick Robinson, if they are gonna go CB there Devin McCourty(who you forgot) would better. But Brian Price(You have way too low) or Maurkice Pouncey would be better selections at #30. Al Woods is a big reach at #62. Carlton Mitchell is also a reach and it would be a waste of a pick to take a #5 WR(Maybee #4) in the 3rd round.

Joecool
03-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Not only would the Jets never take 2 WRs in the first 2 rounds, they probably won't even take one!

Idk man with the great running game thos wide outs are going to be WIDE OPEN
with edwards, tate, and gilyard they will be bombing the ball left and right. WR is really there only need imo. Maybe another linebacker late in the draft.

BJJ3rd
03-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Horrible Steelers draft...

Iupati is not bad in round 1, but LeFevour in the 2nd...i'll pass thank you

T-RICH49
03-26-2010, 06:42 PM
you lost me at Bulaga

BuffaloBillsFan
03-27-2010, 02:22 AM
Awesome Bills picks.