PDA

View Full Version : Zombies.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Here is the first question/set up. More or less a feeler to see how you guys will respond. We'll definitely build upon it from there.

It's a beautiful summer night; about 9 O Clock. It just cooled down to about 78, the stars are out, and you feel great. You were out hooping with your friends all day and you're tired as hell but you feel great because you played pretty damn well and it's beautiful out. The walk home is about .5 miles but that aint **** to you because either

1. You're in good shape anyway or

2. You're chubby but you're so content due to your play and the weather that you're happy for the calming walk home.

You walk past a gas station and hear some commotion. You look over and, wtf!? Is someone robbing that store!? You jog over to the pumps but you slow down when you see there is a lot of fighting going on inside the store. You start to walk closer, cautiously to get a better look when it looks like - WTF did that guy just bite her on the neck!?

Blood splatters everywhere. You pull out your phone to dial 911 and you start to back away from the store.

You hear the sirens racing, someone already called. That's when you notice someone laying by the dumpster, bleeding, and with a phone in her hand. You walk a little closer, she sounds almost delirious and she's blubbering uncontrollably so it's hard to understand her, "it attacked me! @#$%@#$ bit my leg when I tried kicking it away @#@#$ crawled @#$R@#$@#$ inside still now!"

The sirens are getting closer, but are still far away. You glance into the shop and you see there is blood everywhere but you don't see the two people over the shelves anymore. There isn't any yelling going on in there any more either.

WHAT DO YOU DO YOU CHOOSE TO DO!?

Brothgar
03-25-2010, 04:04 PM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38809&highlight=Zombies

Vikes99ej
03-25-2010, 04:05 PM
This is like the 7,657,093th zombie thread on NFLDC.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/45270/1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

Addict
03-25-2010, 04:07 PM
I'd still hit a hot chick if she was undead.

CJSchneider
03-25-2010, 04:08 PM
1. You're in good shape anyway or 2. You're chubby but you're so content due to your play and the weather that you're happy for the calming walk home.

Half mile? How damn chubby are we talking here?

CJSchneider
03-25-2010, 04:09 PM
This is like the 7,657,093th zombie thread on NFLDC.

Which is another reason why WE AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!!!!!

PrimetimeTheDon
03-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Half mile? How damn chubby are we talking here?

Lol not that you can't actually walk a half a mile, but a fat kid would definitely prefer not to walk a half mile, especially after hooping all day. Walking the half mile would typically make the fat kid cranky, but in this case, he's so content he is happy to do the extra walking.

I edited my post I accidentally posted it without finishing it please check it out again.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-25-2010, 04:12 PM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38809&highlight=Zombies

Mines different though, I had to edit it in I accidentally posted it too early.

Please check it out.

vikes_28
03-25-2010, 04:15 PM
why do we need two zombie threads?

Gay Ork Wang
03-25-2010, 04:15 PM
i feel so honored

PrimetimeTheDon
03-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Can a Moderator please edit the topic of my thread to

"Zombie Apocalypse Role Playing Game"

?

Please?

PrimetimeTheDon
03-25-2010, 04:17 PM
why do we need two zombie threads?

It's different than any other zombie thread. Please participate if you like zombies.

Addict
03-25-2010, 04:19 PM
i feel so honored

This is an injoke that I saw come into existence and still do not completely understand.

It's right up there with I'M ON A BOAT!

Gay Ork Wang
03-25-2010, 04:30 PM
This is an injoke that I saw come into existence and still do not completely understand.

DUDE HE IS ON A BOAT!

Addict
03-25-2010, 06:20 PM
DUDE HE IS ON A BOAT!

does he american fooball there?

CJSchneider
03-26-2010, 05:42 AM
If he American Football, WHO IS PHONE?

Gay Ork Wang
03-26-2010, 06:04 AM
If he American Football, WHO IS PHONE?
I hope He is not disappoint

BlindSite
03-26-2010, 06:29 AM
Jokes like Why we american football are why we nfldcotf

Rosebud
03-26-2010, 09:52 AM

Seriously you don't get I'm on a boat? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg) that's like not knowing like a boss. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c)

Addict
03-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Seriously you don't get I'm on a boat? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg) that's like not knowing like a boss. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c)

we don't have SNL here.

Rosebud
03-26-2010, 10:11 AM
we don't have SNL here.

We don't get SNL here either...oh we do?...well no one watches SNL here either.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-27-2010, 11:46 AM

Someone respond to the OP. Damn imaginationless message board posters.

Gay Ork Wang
03-28-2010, 05:31 PM
I stay outside and kill the person that was bitten.

Draft King
03-28-2010, 05:39 PM
edit: read it wrong. I'd say I would stay as far away as possible to see if the police actually do something. I would not let that girl get anywhere near me, probably just try to get home.

zachsaints52
03-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Id grab a match I always keep and throw it at a gas pump.

Case closed.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-28-2010, 07:45 PM
I stay outside and kill the person that was bitten.

How?

Ok we'll try this a little better. The cops sirens are getting really close but you're a curious dude so you creep up to the door and peak in.. you see the edge of a red puddle, mostly hidden behind the last aisle's rack.

You think, "hm, someone spilled red pop during their dispute. before the cops get here I'm going to clean it up and look like a good samaritan."

You mosey on in, whistling as you walk, you spy the mop by the bathroom and you grab it. You walk with the mop to the spill but as you turn the corner you are appalled to see one man kissing another man's neck, with both of them lying in a giant puddle of red pop.

You begin, "hey sorry fellars, just wanted to clean up this here red pop is all didn't mean to disturb ya'll"

That's when the man kissing the other man's neck looks up at you and hisses. He rises and starts walking toward you with his arms out, you flail backwards awkwardly and yell, "hey man I don't go that way!"

The man grabs your arm and..........................

PrimetimeTheDon
03-28-2010, 07:55 PM
edit: read it wrong. I'd say I would stay as far away as possible to see if the police actually do something. I would not let that girl get anywhere near me, probably just try to get home.

You figure, "screw this, I'm blowing this popsicle stand!" and you start joggin home.

About a block down you see 2 police cruisers fly into the gas station but you don't stop to see them get out you just keep jogging. You don't like cops to begin with, and after your Under Age DUI earlier this summer you'd just as soon never see another Pig again.

By the time you get home you almost forget about the whole incident. You plop down on the living room sofa feeling quite content that your parents have already went to bed. That gives you a whole 2 hours of TV time yourself. You pretty much forget the whole incident at the gas station earlier.

You start flicking and see Hannah Montana is on, "hurray!" you exclaim and jump up to get some popcorn and Hi-C.

You walk into your kitchen in daydreaming about playing basketball and watching Hannah. You walk up to the fridge and start digging in, looking for your Hi-C box. Because you are focusing on the fridge, you completely miss the shadow that just walked past your window. Your sensor-light for the patio flicks on but you hardly notice.

You find your Hi-C, grab a bag of popcorn and toss it into the microwave. Your popcorn finishes and the microwave beeps loudly and you think for a second, "hope that doesn't wake up the 'rents"

What you don't realize is there was something outside about to meander away until it heard those beeps. It turns it's head in interest at the beeps and advances to your porch. It instinctively goes for the door and starts to try and push it open. It won't budge. It starts pounding the door.

Just as you sit down with your popcorn you hear knocks at the door. You think, "who the hell could that be?"

You pop up and start walking to the door and say, "hey i'm coming already quiet down!" but the knocking, no, pounding continues. Unfortunately, your cheap father didn't replace the peep-hole, it's just an empty hole with a peice of tape over it so you can't see what is outside without opening the door.

You whip open the door exclaiming, "see! geeze you're going to- "

A badly scarred and bleeding man spills in and steps on your feet, causing you to topple over! You start crawling backwards as the bloody thing starts advancing! What do you do!?!??!?!?

PrimetimeTheDon
03-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Id grab a match I always keep and throw it at a gas pump.

Case closed.

You snicker, it's finally your chance, you can blow up a whole gas station. You slide in your card, pick 93 because you're a baller, and let it start poring.

"oh this will be grand" you think. You're smile is enormous and all of your teeth are showing. You even begin to drool.

A puddle of gas forms and you put the gas pump onto auto by clicking the little lever under the handle. It keeps pouring and you pull out your match and light it. You start to giggle and say, "ha, I always keep a match on me just in case I ever got an opportunity to blow up a gas station, just like this!"

You throw the match!

The gas station blows up within 10 seconds.

You die.

Draft King
03-28-2010, 07:59 PM
You assume I'm some sort of ******. I'm not going to let a man fall down on me when I open a door. I would at least backup. BTW you rival some of the NFLDC greats in the awesomeness department.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-28-2010, 08:02 PM
You assume I'm some sort of ******. I'm not going to let a man fall down on me when I open a door. I would at least backup. BTW you rival some of the NFLDC greats in the awesomeness department.

Haha, you have to give me more to work with man. If I had known you were an intellectual, I would have had you come straight home and flip on the news to see wtf happened and we could have had the story take that route.

Draft King
03-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Haha, you have to give me more to work with man. If I had known you were an intellectual, I would have had you come straight home and flip on the news to see wtf happened and we could have had the story take that route.

True, trying to make it interesting at least.

Gay Ork Wang
03-29-2010, 04:27 AM
Why the **** would I go inside when i said ill stay outside?

Anyways, when he grabs my arm ill ram the mob into his ******* head

ironman4579
03-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Hilarious stuff from Cracked. Apparently the zombie apocalypse doesn't just suck for humans......................

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-the-zombies-have-it-worse-in-a-zombie-apocalypse

PrimetimeTheDon
03-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Why the **** would I go inside when i said ill stay outside?

Anyways, when he grabs my arm ill ram the mob into his ******* head

The zombie is attacking someone INSIDE. The cops are close to arriving OUTSIDE.

What did you plan to do? Tell teh cops to stand back, you'll handle this, wait a good 45 minutes until the two things finally get up and come outside and kill both of them with your bare hands with the cops applauding from behind as you do so?

Brown Leader
03-29-2010, 11:30 PM
i run like the cops are chasing me home, lock the door, and call up my bruh with the guns.

killxswitch
03-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Best option based on the OP is to kill the soon-to-be zombie chick, fill up a gas can, pop the door open on the gas station, toss some gas on the closest shelf (not enough to immediately blow it up, just to get a strong fire going), light it, run out, tie something around the door handles so no one gets out, and run.

Gay Ork Wang
03-31-2010, 06:17 AM
The zombie is attacking someone INSIDE. The cops are close to arriving OUTSIDE.

What did you plan to do? Tell teh cops to stand back, you'll handle this, wait a good 45 minutes until the two things finally get up and come outside and kill both of them with your bare hands with the cops applauding from behind as you do so?
u said i want to go in because i saw a red puddle and felt like being a cleaning *****

Boston
03-31-2010, 08:37 AM
How?

Ok we'll try this a little better. The cops sirens are getting really close but you're a curious dude so you creep up to the door and peak in.. you see the edge of a red puddle, mostly hidden behind the last aisle's rack.

You think, "hm, someone spilled red pop during their dispute. before the cops get here I'm going to clean it up and look like a good samaritan."

You mosey on in, whistling as you walk, you spy the mop by the bathroom and you grab it. You walk with the mop to the spill but as you turn the corner you are appalled to see one man kissing another man's neck, with both of them lying in a giant puddle of red pop.

You begin, "hey sorry fellars, just wanted to clean up this here red pop is all didn't mean to disturb ya'll"

That's when the man kissing the other man's neck looks up at you and hisses. He rises and starts walking toward you with his arms out, you flail backwards awkwardly and yell, "hey man I don't go that way!"

The man grabs your arm and..........................

....and I die, because clearly I am ******* ********.

zachsaints52
03-31-2010, 08:38 AM
You snicker, it's finally your chance, you can blow up a whole gas station. You slide in your card, pick 93 because you're a baller, and let it start poring.

"oh this will be grand" you think. You're smile is enormous and all of your teeth are showing. You even begin to drool.

A puddle of gas forms and you put the gas pump onto auto by clicking the little lever under the handle. It keeps pouring and you pull out your match and light it. You start to giggle and say, "ha, I always keep a match on me just in case I ever got an opportunity to blow up a gas station, just like this!"

You throw the match!

The gas station blows up within 10 seconds.

You die.

I dont know what "93" is, but having seen how these gas stations really blow up I have enough time to walk away if I leave a trail, not a puddle.

killxswitch
03-31-2010, 09:48 AM
I dont know what "93" is, but having seen how these gas stations really blow up I have enough time to walk away if I leave a trail, not a puddle.

Guessing he means 93 octane. Most people don't need it.

PrimetimeTheDon
03-31-2010, 09:53 AM

Where have you seen a gas station blow up?

PrimetimeTheDon
03-31-2010, 09:54 AM
....and I die, because clearly I am ******* ********.

Man you're a bum.

So everyone is dead besides Draft King right? And he's busy bickering with God for putting him in his situation instead of kicking some zombie ass. smh...