PDA

View Full Version : 3/26 - New Podcast Today!

Scott Wright
03-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Hey,

I will be taping a new podcast Friday, March 25th at 5pm EST.

My guests will be Wes Bunting of the National Football Post and UMass OL Vladimir Ducasse.

Be sure to tune in at http://www.primesportsnetwork.com.

If you aren't able to catch it live the archive will be available afterwards on iTunes.

In case you missed any shows recently they are all available for download on iTunes. Just search for "Draft Countdown". Past guests have included Cincinnati WR Mardy Gilyard, Miami (FL) TE Jimmy Graham, Oklahoma CB Dominique Franks, Wake Forest CB Brandon Ghee, Auburn RB Ben Tate and Florida DE Carlos Dunlap. Also, last week was the live mock draft, which is always a fun time and one of the most popular episodes. Please be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes and also leave a review and rating. Preferably positive! :) Thanks in advance!

Addict
03-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Scott, it's the 26th today :P

vidae
03-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Someone hasn't been sleeping. He's burning the midnight oil working on those scouting reports. Cut him some slack Addict, sheesh!

wicket
03-26-2010, 11:40 AM
To Ducasse, how will you try and cope with the difference in playing level coming from a D2 team?

Grizzlegom
03-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I wish i could hear this on the radio, I'd much rather listen to Scott on my crappy commute home than the DC sports reporters. (although downloading and putting it on my iPod always makes work go faster haha)

bored of education
03-26-2010, 01:37 PM
To Ducasse, how will you try and cope with the difference in playing level coming from a D2 team?

He played in the Division 1 FBS

wicket
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
He played in the Division 1 FBS

UMass is div 1 FCS colonial conference, whatever its not the highest division so the transition will be even tougher, thats my point

Caulibflower
03-26-2010, 02:29 PM
The Chargers getting Gerhart with Seattle's original second rounder is a dagger through my soul.

...CHARLIE WHITEHURST?!?!

(EDIT) I thought this was the updated mock thread. Whoops.

Scott Wright
03-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Sorry, Vlad Ducasse never called in. I will try to get him on next week. Also working on another big name guest for the near future as well.

Tonight's show still went well and we had an excellent discussion with Wes. I'll let you know when it's available on iTunes.

Splat
03-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Sorry, Vlad Ducasse never called in.

Does he drop in your rankings as a result of this?

:)

Scott Wright
03-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Does he drop in your rankings as a result of this?

:)

Ha, no I will give Vlad the benefit of the doubt.

Now if he doesn't come on next week... :)

Scott Wright
03-26-2010, 08:13 PM
I believe the latest show is available on iTunes now.

NIN1984
03-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Scott, Raiders had two 3rd round picks. Raiders got a 3rd and a 5th rounder from the Patriots for Derrick Burgess, so we gave the Browns the 3rd rounder we got from the Pats for Wimbley.

also, i'm glad you don't think we will draft Bruce Campbell, gives me so hope.