PDA

View Full Version : Rendrick Taylor?

ZooADP
03-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Anyone have any idea how his pro day went? Or if he has any shot at being drafted or signed as a FA? I believe he attended Clemsons pro day, but I cant find any results for him.

He started at Clemson as a jacked 225 lb. WR with alleged 4.4 speed and never panned out. Clemson tried him all over the place; TE, HB, FB, even LB. He ended up settling in as a 265 lb. FB and never did much. I know hes not much of a prospect...at all...but I was always pulling for him so I figured Id check if anyone had any info.

brasho
05-03-2010, 07:13 PM
He was just picked up by the Buccaneers after trying out with the team. Supposedly his weight is somewhere between 265-275 and they liked him enough to offer him a contract.

SloppyJoe
05-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Coach Morris said we will try him at TE and FB

D-Unit
05-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Haha! I remember that guy!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/gnawTdawg/rendricktayloratclemson.jpg

Duffman57
05-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Haha! I remember that guy!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/gnawTdawg/rendricktayloratclemson.jpg

HOLY BEJEZUZ...:eek:

Isn't that him as a freshman too? I thought i saw that pic and it said that somewhere.

Ozzy
05-03-2010, 10:50 PM
This guy just shows that flat out strength and "looking good coming off the bus" means nothing. This guy I never even really noticed to be honest watching Clemson games. He was not even on my radar because he did nothing during any game I saw to merit any attention.

So just goes to show, a player could be "ripped" but so what, he can still suck big time at football.

ElectricEye
05-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Dude should be a body builder, not a football player.

Duffman57
05-04-2010, 12:12 AM
This guy just shows that flat out strength and "looking good coming off the bus" means nothing. This guy I never even really noticed to be honest watching Clemson games. He was not even on my radar because he did nothing during any game I saw to merit any attention.

So just goes to show, a player could be "ripped" but so what, he can still suck big time at football.

Yah, FB's usually dont really do much to get your attention...lol

bigbluedefense
05-04-2010, 10:32 AM
When you're that athletic and you suck that bad, it only means one thing:

You're one dumb son of a *****.

This dude is probably so stupid, he can't tell the difference between an orange and an airplane.

Ozzy
05-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Duffman57 .
Yah, FB's usually dont really do much to get your attention...lol
Not true at all, these guys have got my attention. Old school full backs are awesome to watch, example Owen Marecic, much less the pass catching full backs like Charles Clay.

FB
Owen Marecic Stanford
Stanley Havili USC
Charles Clay Tulsa
Henry Hynoski Pitt
Preston Dial Alabama
Zach Boren Ohio State
Derrick Coleman NA
Patrick DiMarco South Carolina
Jourdan Brooks Rutgers
Anthony Elzy UNC
Mike James Miami FL