PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Day (Sorry!)

Jimmy
03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Sorry for anyone who had plans to post some fake trade story on the NFL page tomorrow, but get over it :P I really want to hear your best stories or ideas, so post away.

Hey, maybe you all can use some of these ideas on someone you know, instead of tricking us all into thinking that the Seahawks sent a 3rd and a swap of 2nds for charlie whitehurst

MetSox17
03-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks Buzz Killington.

Splat
03-31-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm glad a hate fake football news every year.

Whistler6
03-31-2010, 02:49 PM
1.) One year I took a huge bundle of toilet paper and had it trailing from the toilet onto the floor. Then I covered the wad with peanut butter and spread some on the seat. Parents blamed me immediately, but the inital reaction was I must've been drunk and **** myself.

2.) Spreading saran wrap over the bottom of the toilet seat and then putting the seat down. My older sister couldn't figure out why she was leaking all over the floor.

Of course these came after countless failures, but these 2 that worked were the highlight of my high school pranking years.

eaglesalltheway
03-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Anyone remember two years back (I think) when I put up that thread about Lito Sheppard being Traded to the Cowboys? I got neg repped a bunch from that, but some people with sense of humor +repped me, haha.

Brent
03-31-2010, 04:21 PM
I need something good for tomorrow but I got nothing.

LonghornsLegend
03-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks Buzz Killington.

LMAO. That really did ruin anyone who had something like that in mind, I fall for something silly every year because I forget until it happens.

At least I know ahead of time to maybe try something good :D

tEk
03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
my buddy's birthday i tomorrow... any suggestions.... btw i work with him

MetSox17
03-31-2010, 06:32 PM

**** his girlfriend.

skarocksoi
03-31-2010, 06:36 PM

Depends on what you are willing to do. Some ones that probably wont get you in trouble are to put a piece of tape over the optical sensor on his mouse. It won't work and will probably take a while to figure out.

I once superglued all of a guys pen caps onto the pens so he couldn't open any of them. I also superglued all of his business cards together, which was funny because he didn't notice until a week or so later. I also left one business card unglued, but wrote something stupid on it, so if he had to hand out a card, he would either have to give the superglued stack or the card I altered.

Or you can go with the classic and put his mouse in jello. The trick is to use more jello mix than normal so its thicker and stays suspended in the jello. Someone actually did that at my work, and then left the jello with the mouse still in it in the office kitchen. They came back later and the jello was gone and the mouse was left.

Kramer
03-31-2010, 06:43 PM
I love to that people hear back every year on April fools day from Ivy league colleges who applied early decision. A few years ago I heard Cornell sent acceptance letters to all its applicants “by accident”, then sending a lot back saying they were rejected. What a cruel April fools prank.

no bare feet
03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
is this some kind of joke?

cvv84
03-31-2010, 07:09 PM
There will definetly be a JaMarcus Russell article put out there.

Kramer
03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Better not be a april fools day joke trade involving McNabb to Oakland and the Eagles getting Asomugha

yo123
03-31-2010, 07:15 PM
I love to that people hear back every year on April fools day from Ivy league colleges who applied early decision. A few years ago I heard Cornell sent acceptance letters to all its applicants “by accident”, then sending a lot back saying they were rejected. What a cruel April fools prank.

I just got my acceptance letter today....uh oh.

Halsey
03-31-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm trying to think of a good, but relatively harmless prank to play on my wife tomorrow. Anyone want to help me with ideas? Nothing like putting butter on the kitchen floor. With my luck she'd break her wrist, suffer a concussion and I'd have to take her to the emergency room.

tjsunstein
03-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Butter on the floor is not harmless.

Set the clocks back an hour late, that way she rushes to get ready but realizes that it's a joke and you have some time to do the dirty.

Halsey
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Butter on the floor is not harmless.

Set the clocks back an hour late, that way she rushes to get ready but realizes that it's a joke and you have some time to do the dirty.

I was thinking of doing something like that. My wife is not a morning person so the only dirty I'll get is a dirty look. I might replace one of her cosmetic products with something else in addition. Like maybe putting yogurt into her face cream container. :D

CJSchneider
03-31-2010, 08:43 PM
I was thinking of doing something like that. My wife is not a morning person so the only dirty I'll get is a dirty look. I might replace one of her cosmetic products with something else in addition. Like maybe putting yogurt into her face cream container. :D

You must not want any for like 3 weeks, right, LOL.

B-Dawk
03-31-2010, 09:02 PM
yeah i don't see any positive outcomes of pranking a significant other let alone wife, especially if it affects their appearance

Mr. Goosemahn
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
A friend of mine told me of a prank he and some friends did to another friend.

They went out partying and one guy got hammered, so when he passed out, they put some egg whites on his behind (not above the clothes).

When he woke up, they told him that another friend took it too far after he passed out, and "did him." He laughed, thought it was a joke. They then told him to check or something like that, and he felt the gooey egg and started to cry.

After some "Why" and "How" discussion, they then told him it was a joke and he kept on crying, but happy tears.

Definitely not a light prank, and definitely not applicable to everyone, but I guess that if you pull it off it has potential to be epically funny.

CJSchneider
03-31-2010, 09:51 PM

They went out partying and one guy got hammered, so when he passed out, they put some egg whites on his behind (not above the clothes).

When he woke up, they told him that another friend took it too far after he passed out, and "did him." He laughed, thought it was a joke. They then told him to check or something like that, and he felt the gooey egg and started to cry.

After some "Why" and "How" discussion, they then told him it was a joke and he kept on crying, but happy tears.

Definitely not a light prank, and definitely not applicable to everyone, but I guess that if you pull it off it has potential to be epically funny.

I suggest removing any firearms or sharp objects from the vecinity prior to pulling that one.

Scotty D
03-31-2010, 10:00 PM
rest in peace Ward

Brent
03-31-2010, 10:17 PM

holy **** that is ******* awesome.

B-Dawk
04-01-2010, 12:20 AM
thats the greatest **** i have read in a while

SickwithIt1010
04-01-2010, 01:18 AM
**** his girlfriend.

good one!...

....sike

Maybe Next Year Millen2
04-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Did you know that Chuck Norris' calendar skips from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools Chuck Norris.

CJSchneider
04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Did you know that Chuck Norris' calendar skips from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools Chuck Norris.

http://www.unitednothing.net/site_images/Pictures/rimshot1b.gif

jayceheathman
04-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Brett Favre is retiring and ESPN will never talk about him again. April Fools!

eaglesalltheway
04-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Brett Favre is retiring and ESPN will never talk about him again. April Fools!

Oh how I wish this were true!

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
04-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Been pranked twice already
1) girlfriend said things aren't working out, 5 minutes after my friends and i noticed it was april fools day
2) Friend who just broke 4 in the mile said he has a stress fracture and is out for the rest of the season

eaglesalltheway
04-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Been pranked twice already
1) girlfriend said things aren't working out, 5 minutes after my friends and i noticed it was april fools day
2) Friend who just broke 4 in the mile said he has a stress fracture and is out for the rest of the season

At least you hope #1 is a prank...

OSUGiants17
04-01-2010, 12:11 PM
well, my Emit Smif mock just whent out the window buzz kill

skarocksoi
04-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I had a friend in college who was a pretty interesting guy, but for one April Fools he went home for break and told his parents that he was *** as a joke to see their response. They were cool with it apparently and gave him the "whatever makes you happy" line.

After, he told one of his other friends about it and that guy thought it would be funny to do the same thing to his mom. So next time he's home he tells his mom that he's *** and his mom freaks out and starts bawling and won't stop. The kid tries to tell her that it was all a joke and he's straight but his mom doesn't believe him and keeps on crying. Not sure if he convinced her otherwise.

So the moral of the story is be careful with your pranks

Halsey
04-01-2010, 03:57 PM
My wife just got me about half an hour ago. We were getting ready to sit down and eat dinner and she asked me to pour her a glass of water. I grab a glass, go over to the sink, turn on the faucet and got sprayed in the crotch because she put a rubber band on the hose button. :D

Xiomera
04-03-2010, 11:37 AM
April Fools prank gone wrong:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5051607

irishbucsfan
04-04-2010, 06:53 AM
I had a friend in college who was a pretty interesting guy, but for one April Fools he went home for break and told his parents that he was *** as a joke to see their response. They were cool with it apparently and gave him the "whatever makes you happy" line.

After, he told one of his other friends about it and that guy thought it would be funny to do the same thing to his mom. So next time he's home he tells his mom that he's *** and his mom freaks out and starts bawling and won't stop. The kid tries to tell her that it was all a joke and he's straight but his mom doesn't believe him and keeps on crying. Not sure if he convinced her otherwise.

So the moral of the story is be careful with your pranks

Telling them your girlfriend's pregnant is also good if done at the right age.