PDA

View Full Version : Should we trade out of Day 2 and try and pick up some extra picks Day 1 ?

ChefMike
03-15-2007, 02:47 PM
I think it might be a good idea to try and trade our 5th and 6th and maybe move into the the 3rd and try and pick up 3 quality players Day 1 give us solid back ups since our starters are pretty much set. We could get then just use the comp picks we have on Day 2 and still possibly get some quality out of the Comp picks.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Find a team that will give us a 3rd for our 5th and 6th rd picks and I say do the deal, however you won't find that team.

BigDawg819
03-16-2007, 04:08 PM
I agree with ERU, people this is real life NFL not Madden. Trading picks is risky and not smart in terms of the future of your team. Dammit we are one of if not the BEST team at drafting talent in all rounds of the draft now lets quit all this speculating about trading picks and stick to what we got and let Ozzie and the front office do what they do!

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-16-2007, 05:27 PM
I agree with ERU, people this is real life NFL not Madden. Trading picks is risky and not smart in terms of the future of your team. Dammit we are one of if not the BEST team at drafting talent in all rounds of the draft now lets quit all this speculating about trading picks and stick to what we got and let Ozzie and the front office do what they do!

QFT, my thoughts exactly

go_ravens94
03-16-2007, 06:07 PM
QFT, my thoughts exactly

Great analysis!