PDA

View Full Version : 4/2 - New Podcast Today!

Scott Wright
04-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey,

I will be taping a new podcast Friday, April 2nd at 4:30pm EST.

My guests will be Alabama CB Javier Arenas and Notre Dame WR Golden Tate.

Be sure to tune in at http://www.primesportsnetwork.com.

If you aren't able to catch it live the archive will be available afterwards on iTunes.

In case you missed any shows recently they are all available for download on iTunes. Just search for "Draft Countdown". Past guests have included Cincinnati WR Mardy Gilyard, Miami (FL) TE Jimmy Graham, Oklahoma CB Dominique Franks, Wake Forest CB Brandon Ghee, Auburn RB Ben Tate and Florida DE Carlos Dunlap. Also, a couple of weeks ago was the live mock draft, which is always one of the most popular episodes. Please be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes and also leave a review and rating. Preferably positive! :) Thanks in advance!

Canadian_draft_fan
04-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Really enjoy the podcasts, Scott. Great way to fill time on my commute to work. Most especially like getting other draftniks as guests like Shane P Hallam and guys from other draft sites. Keep up the good work.

Scott Wright
04-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Don't forget to tune in!!!

49erNation85
04-02-2010, 03:33 PM
i will be turning been enjoying the draft stuff in the last few podcast all fun stuff !

bored of education
04-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Who has been your most impressive interviewee?

Scott Wright
04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Who has been your most impressive interviewee?

It might be Golden Tate, he was impressive. Very charismatic.

Mardy Gilyard was also good. I liked Dunlap too.

Who Dat Nation
04-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Yea, I thought Golden Tate came across really well.

Great listen!

wicket
04-02-2010, 07:55 PM

I liked the selfawareness of Dunlap in his interview

bored of education
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM

a golden domer? who woulda guessed :)

I have listened to a lot of the Draft Diaries on NFL Radio. The guys that impressed me the most are Sean Lee, Mardy Gilyard, Dan Williams and Jared Odrick.

J-Mike88
04-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I missed it today.
Did Javier Arenas show up?
How was he? (nobody mentioned him, so I'm guessing not that sharp)

Scott Wright
04-03-2010, 09:30 AM
The show is up on iTunes, be sure to download it. A couple of great interviews and break downs of every teams top needs.

Halsey
04-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Great show. 2+ hours of brain candy. Kinda wish I called in and asked where you think Colt McCoy will go, now that his pro-day is passed. I haven't gotten all the way till the end of the podcast and didn't hear you mention anything about that.