PDA

View Full Version : Huge News Suggestions Needed

Maybe Next Year Millen2
04-04-2010, 09:36 PM
May 7th my dad just informed me he is going to this dinner thing for his work where he can bring a guest. Normally ,he would bring my mom obivously but he gave me the option for this one due to the guest speaker at this event who I will get to meet and chat with during the event.

Guest Speaker name(see below):

Matt Millen

100 % true story. I will be the board ambassador for this. What should I ask him? I have a few things in mind. Or should I just be really mean and say funny things that this board suggest. This is 100% true so EVERYONE's input is needed. I will take the best suggestions.

styles44
04-05-2010, 12:56 AM
One word....

"WHY?!??!"

Maybe Next Year Millen2
04-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Haha I should ask him for a refund for 2001-2008 season tickets.

wingboy2999
04-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Say nothing... kick him in the shin and run away.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
04-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Say nothing... kick him in the shin and run away.

Haha good plan. Should I wear a Stanton,Mike Williams or Joey Harrington jersey?

wingboy2999
04-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Haha good plan. Should I wear a Stanton,Mike Williams or Joey Harrington jersey?

Charles Rogers.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
04-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Maybe I'll bring all four jerseys and change in the middle of the conversation depending on who I am asking him about.

Need to buy a Stanton jersey for this though.

zachsaints52
04-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Maybe I'll bring all four jerseys and change in the middle of the conversation depending on who I am asking him about.

Need to buy a Stanton jersey for this though.

Ask him if commentating is easier then being a GM. If he says yes, ask him why does he suck at it as well.

LOLitsTomBrady
04-05-2010, 10:49 AM
steal his cell phone and smash it across his face

Brothgar
04-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Ask him how many hours a week does it take to be a GM. Sounds innocent but ends up being a huge jab muh hahahah.

tblain1
04-05-2010, 11:06 AM
May 7th my dad just informed me he is going to this dinner thing for his work where he can bring a guest. Normally ,he would bring my mom obivously but he gave me the option for this one due to the guest speaker at this event who I will get to meet and chat with during the event.

Guest Speaker name(see below):
Matt Millen

100 % true story. I will be the board ambassador for this. What should I ask him? I have a few things in mind. Or should I just be really mean and say funny things that this board suggest. This is 100% true so EVERYONE's input is needed. I will take the best suggestions.

So many questions:

- You drafted Joey Harrington #3 overall...what went on there?
- Who is a better head coach? Marty or Marinelli?
- In 2005 you drafted Mike Williams with the 2005 overall pick. Why did you take a slow WR who hadn't played a college game in over a year?
- Who should the Lions take this year at #2?
- For the 2008 draft...did you just like, stop scouting? Stop listening to your scouts? Use a dart board? Take advice from Psychic Friends Network? Rounds 1-7: All bad!!
- How is Johnnie Morton these days? Do you guys keep in touch?
- What part of the Lions failures in the last decade are you not responsible for?
- What incriminating photos do you have of W.C. Ford and can we see them?
- If you had been not-fired after 2008 would you have stepped down?
- Do you want to get back into GMing anytime soon?
- At what point did you realize you were behind the wheel of vehicle that you weren't licensed to drive?
- How do you sleep at night?
- Do you feel you have lost all football related credibility?
- The economy is in the dumper...why did you do that?

SINCE1978
04-05-2010, 11:11 AM
I would ask him who he thinks the Lion's should take #2 overall ... then whomever he says, we need to avoid like the plague.

wingboy2999
04-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Ask him if he was secretly employing Tactica his entire time as GM.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
04-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Ask him if he was secretly employing Tactica his entire time as GM.

Haha what if he is Tactica.

Good questions, I'll try to ask as many as I can. Can't wait to hear his speech lol. I'm sure it will be insightful. Maybe he sees the invisible too like Hot Rod.

Should I ask him how much input Mayhew had in Millens moves or is everyone scared to know that question due to lack of hope. Though I do like Mayhews moves these past 2 offseasons for the most part so I guess it doesn't matter.