PDA

View Full Version : Make a Bold Prediciton

georgiafan
04-06-2010, 07:58 AM
Make a bold predicition of something that will happen during the draft.

AntoinCD
04-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Four QBs will go in the first round.

Four OTs will go in the top 10.

GoRavens
04-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Four QBs will go in the first round.

Wow, that's not even a bold statement as much as it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Clausen, Bradford, Tebow, McCoy all in round 1?!? don't be silly

RealityCheck
04-06-2010, 08:07 AM
8 QBs will be drafted in the first 2 rounds, but only one or two in the other rounds.
A Top 10 prospect will fall into the 2nd round.
3 or more projected late round picks will be taken in the 2nd round.
No kickers will be drafted.
Three OTs will go in the Top 5.
There will be more than five trades in the 1st round.
A team will trade down and then trade up again.
Four returners will be drafted.

ironman4579
04-06-2010, 08:13 AM
8 QBs will be drafted in the first 2 rounds, but only one or two in the other rounds.
A Top 10 prospect will fall into the 2nd round.
3 or more projected late round picks will be taken in the 2nd round.
No kickers will be drafted.
Three OTs will go in the Top 5.
There will be more than five trades in the 1st round.
A team will trade down and then trade up again.
Four returners will be drafted.

Purely as returners? Or somewhat high draft picks (say rounds 1-3) that happen to return kicks as well?

AntoinCD
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Wow, that's not even a bold statement as much as it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lol we'll see. From everything i've read NFL types are a lot higher on Colt McCoy than people on draft boards and in an interview with an NFL scout posted on this forum the scout said some team will take him in the late 1st.

And Tebow will almost certainly go first

Are you telling me there is absolutely no chance that Bradford goes 1st, Clausen goes no lower than 9th, someone like Cleveland etc trades up into 1st around 24/25 for Tebow and Minnesota/Carolina through trade etc take McCoy at the end of the 1st?

I would agree that it may be a small chance but that's why it's called bold predictions. If that prediction is too bold then ill make another one. Ndamukong Suh will go top 10

RWills
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Chris Cook - Round 1
Taylor Mays - Round 2

Tebow - #2 QB taken
Jimmy Clausen to Arizona

RealityCheck
04-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Purely as returners? Or somewhat high draft picks (say rounds 1-3) that happen to return kicks as well?
No, mid-late round picks.

And Tebow over Clausen is hell possible.

JFLO
04-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Spiller a Top 10 Pick...not necessarily bold but a lot of mocks have him going in the 12-20 range. I'll say a team trades up to pick him up.

Dez Bryant the only WR taken in the 1st round, bold?

i'm not good at these...

Armanti Edwards is a first round pick ;)

SenorGato
04-06-2010, 08:29 AM
A month ago this wasn't so bold but whatever...Dez Bryant goes in the top 10.

Terrence Cody goes in the top 25.

Ooh...I like the Bryant is the only first round WR thing. He's certainly the only I'd draft in the first round...

Jakey
04-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Rodger Saffold will go in round 1.

keylime_5
04-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Taylor Mays will go after pick 40; Brandon Graham goes late round one (25-32); Jahvid Best is taken in the first frame; Tim Tebow gets taken before Jimmy Clausen by some poor dumb team; the Raiders draft a player in round one who is not a workout warrior.

JFLO
04-06-2010, 08:37 AM
I'm not buying the whole "Tebow Before Clausen" thing, at least not yet. I'm thinking Tebow goes 1st round (in the 25-32 range), but Clausen isn't going to go after that range in certainly not in Round 2. As much as Todd McShay would get a boner if that happened, it's not going to.

Do you guys think a team is going to trade up to take Tebow in the first round or is a team like Buffalo going to really take him at #9?

zachsaints52
04-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Saints trade up for Weatherspoon

AntoinCD
04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm not buying the whole "Tebow Before Clausen" thing, at least not yet. I'm thinking Tebow goes 1st round (in the 25-32 range), but Clausen isn't going to go after that range in certainly not in Round 2. As much as Todd McShay would get a boner if that happened, it's not going to.

Do you guys think a team is going to trade up to take Tebow in the first round or is a team like Buffalo going to really take him at #9?

I dont buy the Tebow to Buffalo at 9 talk. Even if Clausen was on the board they probably wouldnt take him there. If they go O-line at 9 I expect them to be one of the teams who would trade up to the bottom of the first for him

K Train
04-06-2010, 09:01 AM
mike williams gets drafted

J-Mike88
04-06-2010, 09:06 AM
#1- Ted Thompson will trade down out of the #23 pick.
#2- When all is said and done, 10 years from now, Colt McCoy will be the most successful QB from this class.
#3- Suh will be the best player from this class and end up in Canton. He has unquestioned Hall of Fame ability and heart.
#4- Dez Bryant also has that kind of ability, but because he doesn't have Suh's heart or brain, he will be nothing more than an Antonio Bryant type WR, at best. Maybe a good year or two, but nothing special, nothing consistent, and eventually just a guy.

DJC
04-06-2010, 09:17 AM
4 QBs in the 1st is actually very plausible.

I'm going to say Cleveland trades back into the late 20's to grab McCoy. Tebow could be taken by Minnesota or someone else could trade up for him. I'm going to guess San Francisco.

I would say Saffold before Campbell, but I don't think that's too surprising to anyone anymore.

Pouncey goes before Iupati.

Jared Odrick is a top 15 pick.

Carlos Dunlap is a 3rd round pick.

Five CBs taken in the top 40 picks (Haden, Wilson, McCourty, Jackson, Cook).

RWills
04-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Bey Bey goes before Dez Dez

RWills
04-06-2010, 09:19 AM
4 QBs in the 1st is actually very plausible.

I'm going to say Cleveland trades back into the late 20's to grab McCoy. Tebow could be taken by Minnesota or someone else could trade up for him. I'm going to guess San Francisco.

I would say Saffold before Campbell, but I don't think that's too surprising to anyone anymore.

Pouncey goes before Iupati.

Jared Odrick is a top 15 pick.

Carlos Dunlap is a 3rd round pick.

Five CBs taken in the top 40 picks (Haden, Wilson, McCourty, Jackson, Cook).

How about 5 CB's in round 1

Agree with Odrick

K Train
04-06-2010, 09:25 AM
pouncey will go before iupati...i agree

k train will be pissed off at the steelers pick

tim tebow will be in broadcasting within 4 years

RealityCheck
04-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Vladimir Ducasse in the Top 20.

Yeah, kill me now.

AntoinCD
04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Vladimir Ducasse in the Top 20.

Yeah, kill me now.

Of the second round???

In all seriousness I think his stock is slipping quite a bit at the moment and he may well last to the mid to late second. I believe his value as a Tackle is virtually nil now and he'll have to play guard

proshoota25
04-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Bold Prediction: The Patriots will trade up, yes up, in this draft for a player they have targeted.

DiG
04-06-2010, 10:10 AM
A couple "bold" thoughts that I think could happen:

- Javiar Arenas in the 2nd round
- Blount drafted ahead of Dwyer
- DTN doesnt make it past the 3rd round
- 2 teams trade future 1st to get into the 28-38 range this year

CLong4Heisman
04-06-2010, 10:14 AM
The Raiders draft Joe Haden to team with Ashmouga

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 10:20 AM
I'll bite.

Kyle Wilson will be the first corner selected.

The Titans will take Carlos Dunlap. The last defensive lineman they selected in the first round was a young, immature yet immensely talented underachiever. They let him develop at his own pace and he turned into the league's best defensive lineman.

Taylor Mays will go before Earl Thomas. Earl Thomas will go at the end of the first, maybe slipping into the second.

Charles Brown will go in the first round.

K Train
04-06-2010, 10:44 AM
I'll bite.

Kyle Wilson will be the first corner selected.

The Titans will take Carlos Dunlap. The last defensive lineman they selected in the first round was a young, immature yet immensely talented underachiever. They let him develop at his own pace and he turned into the league's best defensive lineman.

Taylor Mays will go before Earl Thomas. Earl Thomas will go at the end of the first, maybe slipping into the second.

Charles Brown will go in the first round.

bold and insane is a fine line

K Train
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
im gonna say sergio kindle makes an everette brown-like fall to the second

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
bold and insane is a fine line

I believe this for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, planet theory is going to be huge in this draft, for a couple reasons. It's likely the last draft without a rookie cap, so teams will look to take positions of higher value (although this becomes negated once you hit the middle of the first round and salaries drop off). Secondly, there's so much defensive talent that teams are going to hoard the lineman and fill the back seven later in the draft.

ET's size is a major turn-off to me. If we're talking about him getting drafted as a corner, that's a totally different story. But good luck Earl Thomas, in your efforts to tackle big WRs, tight ends, and 220 pound runningbacks in the open field in the NFL.

I think his best development path would be to bring him along as a nickle corner until he's big and strong enough to be safety.

Do I like him as a player? Yes. He's definitely not an instant impact NFL player IMO, though.

AkiliSmith
04-06-2010, 10:50 AM
His size is a major turn-off to me. If we're talking about him getting drafted as a corner, that's a totally different story. But good luck Earl Thomas, in your efforts to tackle big WRs, tight ends, and 220 pound runningbacks in the open field in the NFL.
How bout good luck to Mays trying to cover an NFL receiver, tight end or runningback? I think that's a major turn off too.

04-06-2010, 10:52 AM
The Raiders draft Joe Haden to team with Ashmouga

No, sir. It's going to be Spiller. I guess you could sorta call it a bold statement, but not really when you think about it for a bit.

BaLLiN
04-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Earl Thomas is drafted before pick number 15

AntoinCD
04-06-2010, 10:55 AM
No, sir. It's going to be Spiller. I guess you could sorta call it a bold statement, but not really when you think about it for a bit.

That would be crazy IMO. Spiller offers very little that McFadden doesnt and if the Raiders wanted a speedy RB/returner they may be in position to take Best in the second. I personally think anything but an OT is a bad pick for the Raiders in the first

prock
04-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Jimmy Clausen will fall out of the top 20, and the Vikings will trade up for him.

04-06-2010, 10:58 AM
That would be crazy IMO. Spiller offers very little that McFadden doesnt and if the Raiders wanted a speedy RB/returner they may be in position to take Best in the second. I personally think anything but an OT is a bad pick for the Raiders in the first

This is not my reasoning, however, keep in mind that Hue Jackson is our new OC and that he came over from Baltimore.

Rice / McGahee / McClain

=

Spiller / McFadden / Bush

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 10:59 AM
How bout good luck to Mays trying to cover an NFL receiver, tight end or runningback? I think that's a major turn off too.

Will covering an NFL TE or RB really be that much of a problem for him? Likely not. The WR thing is legitimate concern, but you'd be foolish to put him in man coverage on a slot WR anyways. How often do you see Bob Sanders (when healthy)? Or Rodney Harrison?

Like ET and all other prospects, how Mays fares depends greatly on who he goes to. If he goes to a Tampa Two team like Jacksonville, Minnesota, Chicago, or Indianapolis he'll be an All Pro within three years. The dude was built to be a Tampa Two safety in the mold of Sanders, John Lynch, and Mike Brown. If he goes to a team that tries to use him as a freelancer like a Reed, Polamalu, or Sharper then he'll be screwed.

703SKINS202
04-06-2010, 11:00 AM
The Redskins trade McNabb to the Rams to move up to the #1 spot and draft Bradford. :)

BeerBaron
04-06-2010, 11:02 AM
If Clausen takes a Quinn/Rodgers type fall into the 20s, we see Tim Tebow and possibly Colt McCoy get taken ahead of him.

Hey, if the teams at the top of the round passed on him once, maybe they wanted to trade up later on for Tebow/McCoy and simply stick with that plan.

Clausen would fall no further than the Vikings though.

DiG
04-06-2010, 11:03 AM
The Redskins trade McNabb to the Rams to move up to the #1 spot and draft Bradford.

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/10/lolcat-funny-picture-found-pills-ate-eat.jpg

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Claunsen falling that far guys? Really?

If Mark Sanchez can go 6 after starting only 16 games in college, then Clausen will go in the top 10. Their measurables are pretty much identical and Clausen has way more production and experience.

703SKINS202
04-06-2010, 11:05 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/10/lolcat-funny-picture-found-pills-ate-eat.jpg
SARCASM DIRTY!

BaLLiN
04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Jimmy Clausen will fall out of the top 20, and the Vikings will trade up for him.

thats just wishful thinking

BeerBaron
04-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Claunsen falling that far guys? Really?

If Mark Sanchez can go 6 after starting only 16 games in college, then Clausen will go in the top 10. Their measurables are pretty much identical and Clausen has way more production and experience.

Well, the thread asks for a bold prediction...that's mine.

I actually like him more than I do Bradford, mostly because he's coming out of a pro-style offense while Bradford is coming out of the spread. (Insert whole anti-spread QB argument here)

But just about everything I read makes it seem like teams are so down on him. Maybe it's smokescreening to put doubt in other team's minds to make him fall, but maybe it's legit...hard to tell when it comes to the draft.

And if he does take a big fall, I could see teams who set their sights on getting Tebow/McCoy taking one of them even with Clausen still on the board.

Or maybe he goes top 15 to the Browns, Bills or Niners...or some other mystery team. That's just a lot less bold, lol

OaklandRaider56
04-06-2010, 11:34 AM
The Raiders first round selection will result in me getting drunk and angry.

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (CB, Indiana (PA)) is drafted in the top 40.

Addict
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
The Raiders first round selection will result in me getting drunk and angry.

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (CB, Indiana (PA)) is drafted in the top 40.

a bold statement would be that those two things are connected ;).

MidwayMonster31
04-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Tim Tebow will be a Buffalo Bill before the end of day 2.
Bryan Bulaga will end up with the Chiefs after they trade down.
An unexpected team (a team that doesn't have an immediate need at quarterback right now) will draft Jimmy Clausen.

packfan88
04-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Jimmy Clausen will be the first overall pick.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
04-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Terrance Cody will show up to the draft in a tube top

BaLLiN
04-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Terrance Cody will show up to the draft in a tube top

LOL oh my god, oh my god, i cant breathe lol

ThePudge
04-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Brian Price waits until the draft's final day to hear his name called.

Colt McCoy will be selected before 37th Overall.

..just a couple for now

FrankGore
04-06-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm buying at least 3 QBs in the first, and I could see 4. Bradford 1; Clausen somewhere unexpected in the middle of the 1st; and Tebow/McCoy at the end of the 1st with teams like Buffalo, Cleveland, etc. jockeying up from the 2nd to secure the guys they want. Miami will pass on Dez Bryant. Someone will trade up into the early 1st for Iupati. Agree that Odrick is a top 15-ish pick. Ducasse is more of a late 2nd/early 3rd than a 1st.

akvikefan89
04-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Todd McShay goes 2 minutes without saying something idiotic during the draft coverage.

Addict
04-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Todd McShay goes 2 minutes without saying something idiotic during the draft coverage.

this is the bold prediction thread, not the insane banter thread.

contento
04-06-2010, 01:18 PM
The Vikings will draft Tim Tebow at #30.

wonderbredd24
04-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Chiefs fans will be dissapointed with their 1st pick again

And the Raiders are going to make a good pick

Tom Servo
04-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Following the Shaun Rogers debacle, Cleveland trades up to get Suh.

Paranoidmoonduck
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM

This would be interesting. I love the kid's gametape but I understand why people had him slotted in the 25-45 range. He didn't look that out of shape to me at his pro day, but I imagine it had something more to do with him not being able to finish drills or getting tired way too quickly rather than just physical appearance. If there's any discipline concerns beyond his pro day showing, I'm not aware of them.

contento
04-06-2010, 01:26 PM
And the Raiders are going to make a good pick

I like that one!

It would throw the universe out of order, but I suppose Mr. Burns could make a sensible pick this year.

superfly69
04-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Earl Thomas S from Texas goes in the top 10.

superfly69
04-06-2010, 01:29 PM
im gonna say sergio kindle makes an everette brown-like fall to the second

I could totally see this happening.

mario
04-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Lamarr Houston will be the 3rd selected DT.

molenguinurtle
04-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Jags send David Garrard to Raiders and exchange first round picks with them to move ahead of Buffalo and take Clausen at 8.

Grizzlegom
04-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Idk how bold these are but:

The 4 QBs thing has been beaten to death so I'll go a different route: Colt McCoy goes in the first and Tim Tebow doesn't.

Terrence Cody goes top 25.

Rolando McClain falls out of the top 15. *braces for impact from angry Chiefs fans*

A kicker or punter goes in the 5th round and 4 total get taken by the end of the draft despite there only being one or two that might get consideration in another year.

There will be a record number of trades, with 5 in the first round alone.

that's all i got for now.

CLong4Heisman
04-06-2010, 02:28 PM
I could totally see this happening.

If he's at 29. the Jets take 3 seconds and take him.

SRK85
04-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Colt McCoy goes in the first round, and Dez Bryant is taken in the top 10.

Addict
04-06-2010, 02:36 PM

exactly, he's like Vernon Gholton 0.8!

wait, that didn't sound right.

RealityCheck
04-06-2010, 02:50 PM
The Patriots will use one of their 2nd round picks in a QB.

CC.SD
04-06-2010, 02:52 PM
I will eat a steak on draft night

ThePudge
04-06-2010, 03:01 PM
This would be interesting. I love the kid's gametape but I understand why people had him slotted in the 25-45 range. He didn't look that out of shape to me at his pro day, but I imagine it had something more to do with him not being able to finish drills or getting tired way too quickly rather than just physical appearance. If there's any discipline concerns beyond his pro day showing, I'm not aware of them.

Definitely, there seems to be major concerns over his conditioning, body type (fat & top-heavy with short arms), and lack of scheme versatility. He's only going to appeal to team in need of a 3-Tech and may lack the stamina to be more than just a rotational player. There's also some concern that he was neutralized by the better teams he faced and was unable to make an impact much of the game. I think he could be a very good player in a DT rotation, but he's not going as early as his college success would indicate.

I have him valued, on my current board, in the Late 2nd or so but I don't feel like he's at all a lock to go in the first three rounds and may be one of this years gems later on in the 4th Round.

Hines
04-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Ricky Sapp falls to the fifth round.

Jevan Snead gets picked in the top 3 rounds.

Gerald McCoy will fall out of the top 5.

Jared Odrick will be a top 10 pick.

Quagmire
04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Not exactly draft day predictions, but Clausen will be the best QB in this draft and Snead will be a full time starter in this league..

STsACE
04-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Kansas City takes Brandon Graham with their 1st pick, and not trading down to do it.

JFLO
04-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Sean Weatherspoon is selected before Rolando McClain.

Everson Griffen will be a Top 15 pick and taken before Derrick Morgan/Brandon Graham, Sergio Kindle...maybe JPP

Surprise 1st Rounder, I'll go with Lamarr Houston or Tyson Alualu

Michigan
04-06-2010, 03:23 PM
1* Bold Prediction: Vladimir Ducasse will fall to the 4th round

2* Bold Prediction: 4 corners will be taken in the first round

3* Bold Prediction: Colt McCoy will fall to the 4th round

4* Bold Prediction: Taylor Mays will be gone before Pete Carroll can even contemplate taking him

5* Bold Prediction: Golden Tate will be the first WR taken in the draft

TACKLE
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Bruce Campbell wil not get picked in the Top 50.

Kareem Jackson will be a Top 20 pick.

Earl Thomas will be a Top 10 pick.

Dan Williams will also be a Top 10 pick.

Tim Tebow will go in the Top 25.

JFLO
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
I'll make another one...

Dez Bryant goes #6 to Seattle, in front of Eric Berry and Trent Williams

407Niner
04-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Demaryius Thomas will go 12 to Miami

49ers will trade up somewhere in the top 8 to get Jimmy Clausen

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm, like, the only person not on the Earl Thomas bandwagon huh?

Babylon
04-06-2010, 04:04 PM

I'm in the 3rd safety camp, not sure if that is on or off the bandwagon.

K Train
04-06-2010, 04:06 PM

im on the hes behind berry but would be an amazing pick for the steelers at 18 wagon

stephenson86
04-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Tim Tebow will be in the green room on Saturday (OOOOOOOOOO)

BeerBaron
04-06-2010, 04:10 PM

I'm right there with ya. He can go 10, that's fine, but it would be a terrible mistake if Eric Berry didn't go somewhere 1-9 first....

BlueBandit24
04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Rob Gronkowski is the first tight end off the board.

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I dunno if I'd even take him in the top half of the first round. Reggie Nelson has permanantly scarred me and left me fearful of taking "undersized, but great range/instincts/ball skills" safeties.

While Reggie Nelson may be incurably stupid, when he's actually in position he can't tackle anything. He's horrendously overmatched physically, and I can see Thomas having the same problems in the NFL where he'll be forced to take down big wide receivers, tight ends, and runningbacks.

I know football is moving to basketball on grass and coverage skills are more important than ever before. But you absolutely have to be able to tackle in order to play safety in the NFL. If not, teams will find ways to match you up against tight ends or bigger wide receivers and really exploit you.

Unbiased
04-06-2010, 04:52 PM

Colt McCoy will be selected before 37th Overall.

..just a couple for now

Isn;t that basically what the mystery scout said?

yourfavestoner
04-06-2010, 04:53 PM

Mmmmhmmmmm

Unbiased
04-06-2010, 04:55 PM
I dunno if I'd even take him in the top half of the first round. Reggie Nelson has permanantly scarred me and left me fearful of taking "undersized, but great range/instincts/ball skills" safeties.

Troy Polamalu.

RealityCheck
04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Meriweather says hi.

superfly69
04-06-2010, 05:16 PM

I don't know. I think Jerry Hughes from TCU is a better 3-4 OLB prospect.

superfly69
04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
1* Bold Prediction: Vladimir Ducasse will fall to the 4th round

2* Bold Prediction: 4 corners will be taken in the first round

3* Bold Prediction: Colt McCoy will fall to the 4th round

4* Bold Prediction: Taylor Mays will be gone before Pete Carroll can even contemplate taking him

5* Bold Prediction: Golden Tate will be the first WR taken in the draft

I would have to say, I would bet my my dog, Lucky's life that onlt one of these has a prayer of happening and that would be #2.

waazup
04-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Navorro Bowman is drafted before Sean Weatherspoon.

ThePudge
04-06-2010, 06:10 PM

Not quite as specifically, but yes. Those are just a couple I agree with, I'll add more in a bit.

PoopSandwich
04-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Browns will make the biggest trade of draft day because its what we do.

CC.SD
04-06-2010, 06:30 PM

Obviously Pudge is the mystery scout

Hines
04-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Brandon Marshall gets traded to the Bengals for their first round draft pick.

Complex
04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Jimmy Clausen will in the green room on friday
Toby Gerhart will be the 2nd running back drafted
Tim Tebow will be a 49er
Kyle wilson will go before joe haden

akvikefan89
04-06-2010, 07:14 PM
this is the bold prediction thread, not the insane banter thread.

I live on the edge...

LookItsAlDavis
04-06-2010, 07:28 PM
John Skelton will get drafted higher than Tony Pike or Dan LeFevour.

Jimmy Clausen falls to the 29th pick.

Demaryius Thomas is drafted in the top 15 to an AFC West team.

SKim172
04-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Al Davis will do something crazy.

PoopSandwich
04-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Brandon Marshall gets traded to the Bengals for their first round draft pick.

That would be very, very, very bad for the AFC North.

Especially if Palmer decides to remember how tow to throw a football.

04-06-2010, 07:31 PM
the Raiders draft a player in round one who is not a workout warrior.

Brandon Graham?

BeerBaron
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
You get a good ways into this and it goes from "Bold Predictions" to sarcastically making fun of team trends and/or hop on a bandwagon for/against a certain player who's been talked about recently as moving way up or down.

For example, Brian Price's name would have not appeared here if mystery scout didn't just talk negatively about him.

Duffman57
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
The Chargers wont take a NT or RB in the first round. Just seems like something that AJ would do to us.

TACKLE
04-06-2010, 08:50 PM

I get the feeling that you weer responding somewhat to my prediction. Personally I am not totally sold on him and do share some of the same concerns you do. I actually like Mays more and believe he'll have a bigger impact at the next level. With that being said, Earl Thomas's stock is rising everyday and there is a feeling that the gap between Thomas and Berry is much smaller than people realize. If Cleveland can't get Berry I can see them considering Thomas. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see your Jaguars take him at #10. That's why I made that prediction.

wonderbredd24
04-06-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm in the Taylor Mays will fall to round 2 club.

He's not a guy whose ever made many plays and despite having incredible straight line speed, he handles like a rusty shopping cart when it comes to changing direction.

Let's say he ran a legit 4.24 in Indy... his 3 cone was 6.9 at USC - a difference of 2.66 seconds, which is beyond attrocious. Maybe he'd be better off playing wide receiver and using that 4.2 speed to run nothing but 9 routes

gpngc
04-06-2010, 09:44 PM
The Chargers wont take a NT or RB in the first round. Just seems like something that AJ would do to us.

They'll take Golden Tate.

And he'll be the best #2 WR in the league in two years.

Brent
04-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Nope. I think he is weak against the run. The guy is afraid of contact. While he may be a great coverage safety, he was afraid to hit in the A&M game. Watch any Jerrod Johnson highlights from that game and you will see a lot of shying away by Thomas.

jayceheathman
04-06-2010, 09:47 PM
The Vikings will forget about being on the clock yet again.

Scotty D
04-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Sam Bradford will bust

ThePudge
04-06-2010, 09:56 PM
You get a good ways into this and it goes from "Bold Predictions" to sarcastically making fun of team trends and/or hop on a bandwagon for/against a certain player who's been talked about recently as moving way up or down.

For example, Brian Price's name would have not appeared here if mystery scout didn't just talk negatively about him.

I assure you it would. The vibe on Price has changed in recent weeks and it's been documented all over the place not just in the interview that was posted yesterday. I explained why earlier in the thread. It's not hard to see why/believe that scouts are starting to cool on Price and I'm not certain they were ever as high on him as we all were.

BeerBaron
04-06-2010, 10:36 PM
I assure you it would. The vibe on Price has changed in recent weeks and it's been documented all over the place not just in the interview that was posted yesterday. I explained why earlier in the thread. It's not hard to see why/believe that scouts are starting to cool on Price and I'm not certain they were ever as high on him as we all were.

Ok, ok...maybe some of the more quality posters would still have known, but I think it spread waaaay too fast here since that was posted for the interview not to have put that in the mind of a lot of people.

Another example then would be Earl Thomas. I forget exactly who said it first, I want to say Mayock, but whichever of the more reputable draft guys said it really started a trend. Eric Berry was a god to 90% of the board then suddenly I see a disproportionately large amount of posters starting to like Thomas more than Berry...

akvikefan89
04-06-2010, 11:34 PM
The Vikings will forget about being on the clock yet again.

My bold prediction was going to be that we'd go 1 draft without someone making that overplayed dumb joke.

Good thing I didn't pick it... :rolleyes:

04-06-2010, 11:38 PM
John Skelton will be drafted in the second round.

Pat Sims 90
04-06-2010, 11:39 PM
The Bengals will not draft a player from USC.

Flyboy
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Saints trade up for Weatherspoon

I really f'n hope so, but I don't consider that really bold.

Mine? Sam Bradford will not go #1 overall.

jayceheathman
04-06-2010, 11:53 PM
My bold prediction was going to be that we'd go 1 draft without someone making that overplayed dumb joke.

Good thing I didn't pick it... :rolleyes:

I ruined it for you. :)

Duffman57
04-07-2010, 12:28 AM
They'll take Golden Tate.

And he'll be the best #2 WR in the league in two years.

I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised to see a WR at 28, but we like taller, better deep ball guys. I could see us taking Demaryius Thomas, but i doubt Tate.

Timbathia
04-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Josh McDaniels trades our 2011 first round pick for a second round pick to take a player with a consensus third round grade. Hooray!!

wordofi
04-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Maurkice Pouncey gets picked in the top half of the first round.

redbills
04-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Make a bold predicition of something that will happen during the draft.

Bills draft Tebow at #9, I then punch hole in TV.

PoopSandwich
04-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Bills draft Tebow at #9, I then punch hole in TV.

I've decided if the Browns take Tebow anywhere I'll just burst out laughing.

gpngc
04-07-2010, 02:26 AM
I've decided if the Browns take Tebow anywhere I'll just burst out laughing.

You mean when.

If someone else takes him before the Browns second round pick, they'll take McCoy. Believe it.

holt_bruce81
04-07-2010, 03:29 AM
Jimmy Clausen won't get picked in the top 25.

Brent
04-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Clausen goes to a team which is not the Rams, Raiders, Bills, Vikes or Skins.

jj jones
04-07-2010, 07:27 AM
The Broncos will take Jared Odrick with the 11th pick.

yourfavestoner
04-07-2010, 10:09 AM
The Packers will be one of the teams to trade up, and they'll do it for an offensive tackle or cornerback.

Thompson is a BPA drafter and this is a team without a whole lot of needs. They need an infusion of depth and youth at two positions: tackle and corner and at pick 23, they might be on the outside looking in at those two positions. Thompson could then try to meet value with his board rankings and pull the trigger to move up on a top corner or tackle who falls a little further than expected.

RealityCheck
04-07-2010, 10:35 AM
A team will reach for Gilyard in the late 1st. People will criticize, and they will be proven wrong 2 years from now.

ThePudge
04-07-2010, 11:22 AM
A team will reach for Gilyard in the late 1st. People will criticize, and they will be proven wrong 2 years from now.

When making a statement like that you have to take into consideration the teams at the end of the first round. Do you think Baltimore, Dallas, or New York (Jets) would take Mardy Gilyard over Golden Tate & Arrelious Benn. I know you like the guy and so do I, but that doesn't mean the first round is any more than a pipe dream for a player with a second/third round skill-set & size.

You can like a guy and think he'll be successful, rank him highly, then grade him lower than other players based on perceived value & draft expectations. I personally think Anthony Dixon could be a better pro than Toby Gerhart, Jonathan Dwyer, Hardesty, Ben Tate, McCluster etc... but I'd be shocked if he were selected over two-three of those players. In fact, though I think Dixon has interesting starter potential, I don't believe he'll be drafted by an NFL team until the Mid 3rd-Early 4th Round.

the_dark_knight
04-07-2010, 12:12 PM
There's a fine line between bold and stupid, and well, these are needless to say riding that very fine line. I don't think some of these are going to happen, but I want to join in the fun!

Brian Bulaga will not be selected before #19 overall.

Joe Haden will fall out of the top 10

Eric Berry will be the face of this draft class in 3 years.

Tony Pike will play on a Superbowl team before any of the other QBs in this draft.

wonderbredd24
04-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Tony Pike will play on a Superbowl team before any of the other QBs in this draft.
I'm not convinced he will even be drafted

PoopSandwich
04-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I will eat a steak on draft night

**** man you absolutely stole my idea I was gonna make a bold prediction too.

_YL_
04-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Jimmy Clausen will be drafted by Oakland

04-07-2010, 01:54 PM

I'm starting to believe it as well...

Malaka
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM
New York Giants take CJ Spiller regardless of the other 4 RBs on the roster.

Anthony Davis falls out of the top 15.

FlyingElvis
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
NE will take a total of zero LBs.

Cleveland will take Clausen.

Oakland's pick will not generate a buzz for total ridiculousness.

Really? This is your response to someone in a "Bold Prediction" thread?

How do you even have positive rep?

The Dude Abides
04-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm not convinced he will even be drafted

Maybe he's thinking that Tony Pike will become Peyton Manning's backup

IndyColtScout
04-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Ben Tate will be an absolute stud, and make a pro bowl before any other RB drafted.

DI
04-07-2010, 04:53 PM
- The Oakland Raiders will select Tim Tebow with their 2nd Round Selection

- The Kansas City Chiefs will not select Eric Berry and will regret it dearly

- If Dez Bryant falls past the Seahawks at #14, the New York Jets will make an attempt to trade up for him.

- The Falcons will take Brandon Graham and he will pay immediate dividends for them, racking up 10 + sacks his rookie season.

- Jared Veldheer will be a 2nd round pick at offensive tackle and will start from Day 1

D-Unit
04-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Jimmy Clausen will be the #1 overall pick to the St. Louis Rams.

Creek
04-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Jimmy Clausen will be the #1 overall pick to the St. Louis Rams.

Too... Bold...

*Faints*

Splat
04-09-2010, 08:42 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs will not select Eric Berry and will regret it dearly.

This hurt me hurt me bad.

LonghornsLegend
04-09-2010, 08:45 PM
I believe this for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, planet theory is going to be huge in this draft, for a couple reasons. It's likely the last draft without a rookie cap, so teams will look to take positions of higher value (although this becomes negated once you hit the middle of the first round and salaries drop off). Secondly, there's so much defensive talent that teams are going to hoard the lineman and fill the back seven later in the draft.

ET's size is a major turn-off to me. If we're talking about him getting drafted as a corner, that's a totally different story. But good luck Earl Thomas, in your efforts to tackle big WRs, tight ends, and 220 pound runningbacks in the open field in the NFL.

I think his best development path would be to bring him along as a nickle corner until he's big and strong enough to be safety.

Do I like him as a player? Yes. He's definitely not an instant impact NFL player IMO, though.

Ehhh, you may be right on the Mays before him thing, or falling late to the 1st, but if you think teams like Cincy, Dallas, Philly would pass him up and let him go into the 2nd, well there is just a 0 chance that happens. That's Dallas biggest need by far at this point, so not only would he be a need, but very plausible he's the BPA on our board also at that point.

There wouldn't be one pick that would make more sense then to take Earl Thomas, and that's not just me being a homer, Jerry really loves him, and for what we'd ask him to do he's a perfect fit. Besides Philly is going to give him a good hard look to. I'll buy late 20's, no way on the 2nd round stuff.

I also don't know why people think he's so small, like he'd be the smallest safety ever drafted.

D-Unit
04-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Too... Bold...

*Faints*
Hey I didn't think it would count unless I highlighted it in Bold. :D

*I <3 Creek... the funniest poster to EVER grace our forum*

FrankGore
04-09-2010, 09:02 PM

Starting to believe this. Or I'll go even a step further and say they could take Tebow at #8.

Brent
04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
they could take Tebow at #8.
best draft moment ever.

FrankGore
04-09-2010, 09:41 PM
best draft moment ever.

Yep. It'd be an Al Davis megareach of epic proportions. ESPN would explode.

GloryDaysRBack
04-09-2010, 09:46 PM
The Dallas Cowboys will trade a player to move up in the first round

04-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Starting to believe this. Or I'll go even a step further and say they could take Tebow at #8.

Settle down. Nothing out of the ordinary this year, it'll be a top offensive lineman not named Bruce Campbell.

FrankGore
04-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Settle down. Nothing out of the ordinary this year, it'll be a top offensive lineman not named Bruce Campbell.

Where's the fun in that? :p

Brent
04-09-2010, 10:37 PM
ESPN would explode.
No, ESPN would explode if they Vikings traded up to the middle of the round to take Tebow... and Favre came back.

cajuncorey
04-09-2010, 10:40 PM
pats trade their first round pick... oh wait thats every year

jnew76
04-09-2010, 11:01 PM

Just like Chase Daniel this year!!! First QB of the '09 class with a ring baby!!! MIZ-ZOU.

brat316
04-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Dez Bryant will go in the top 5 still.

A team will pair up Tate and Clausen again.

GhostDeini
04-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Bruce Campbell will turn out to be the best pro out of all the OT's.

katnip
04-19-2010, 04:44 PM
The 'Canes have 1 draft pick in the top 3 rounds (Jimmy Graham)

Addict
04-19-2010, 04:48 PM
I will make sweet love to the mother of one of the posters in this thread. Not gonna say who. Just saying I will.

prock
04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Sergio Kindle and JPP will fall. JPP to 22 and Kindle to 29.

katnip
04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Sergio Kindle and JPP will fall. JPP to 22 and Kindle to 29.

your 2nd guess would be awesome or hughes

SeanTaylorRIP
04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Mel's gonna take a piss during the draft this year(great WP article this morning)

LizardState
04-19-2010, 04:57 PM
The Rams will become exhausted looking for the Sam Bradford upside & say to hell with him & draft Ndamukong Suh.

And they won't regret it. But Suh might...........

katnip
04-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Anthony Davis, the OT, will be the best pro

ThePudge
04-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Mel's gonna take a piss during the draft this year(great WP article this morning)

? Mel gets up on commercial breaks as much as anyone on that panel. The man doesn't steer clear of the bathroom, he just waits until the cameras aren't rolling.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/18/AR2010041803075.html

In 16 years as his producer, Jay Rothman has never seen Kiper sneak away for even a quick break.

Instead, he'll sit in the ready position at one end of the set, never needing to refer to any notes as the 255 names are called out. The entire time, his foot will be shaking uncontrollably.

katnip
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/18/AR2010041803075.html

Guess its a good thing the draft is spread out over 3 days then

Oh. And the Raiders will go OT/Anthony Davis.

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
04-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Seattle will take Spiller at 6.

Dam8610
04-19-2010, 07:53 PM
The Rams draft Suh first overall, then get Colt McCoy in round 2. Going further, McCoy has a multiple pro bowl career, as good or better than the 2 Top 10 QBs, and Suh becomes the multiple All-Pro stalwart of the Rams defense.

I HIGHLY doubt this happens, but this is fun.

Thumper
04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Nevermind, I updated them an hour before the draft a few pages ahead.

BaLLiN
04-19-2010, 08:05 PM
The NFC East will make the most impacting trades in the first two rounds.

Addict
04-19-2010, 08:08 PM

define impacting?

Halsey
04-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Seattle is going to be involved in a trade that nets them an extra 2011 pick or two. They will want ammo to move up to get Jake Locker next year, if they even need to move up. Otherwise, they will have an extra pick or two for surrounding him with talent.

Stranger
04-19-2010, 08:17 PM
The Browns will trade back into the first round (Cards/Jets) and select McCoy.

Eagles will trade with Broncos and take Earl Thomas and the Broncos will take Iupati/Pouncey.

Bryant will end up on the Patriots and will be the only WR taken in the first round.

LookItsAlDavis
04-19-2010, 08:30 PM
A fistfight between Kiper and McShay will happen when Clausen is drafted. Mort is going to scream, then Mayock is going to swoop in and clean up the mess.

PhinsRock
04-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Jimmy Clausen will fall out of the top 25.

ViperVisor
04-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Tebow goes before Jimbo

RaiderNation
04-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Raider make the right pick(Williams, Bulaga, Clausen) and not Campbell

Taklinn1
04-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Assuming he falls to them, KC takes Clausen.

LizardState
04-20-2010, 11:10 AM

Not rocket science -- Dallas is in the NFC East. The Cowboys have more draft day trades than any other team.

LonghornsLegend
04-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Assuming he falls to them, KC takes Clausen.

That wouldn't even be a "fall" in his case.

Besides, who is going to take him after #1? Teams picking 2-4 have a franchise QB already. Not to say your KC going with Clausen isn't bold, but it's just not really a "fall".

04-20-2010, 12:53 PM
The Raiders draft CJ Spiller - that's somewhat bold. At the end of the day it's very difficult to see Al Davis selecting an offensive lineman when there's a dynamic talent like Spiller dangling over his board. Campbell sure is as impressive of an athletic specimen as they come, nevertheless I'll trust Al's track record with backs, and it tells me that he doesn't pass up talents like this when his team has the slightest need for production at the position.

Morton
04-20-2010, 01:12 PM
The Philadelphia Eagles draft Tim Tebow in the first round.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-20-2010, 02:30 PM
The Baltimore Ravens will select Dexter McCluster at 25!

CherryGarcia510
04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
The Browns can't find a trade down partner and reach for Odrick at #7

EdReedUnstoppable
04-20-2010, 05:07 PM
The Ravens will draft 3 WRs in this draft!

Demaryius Thomas
Eric Decker
Riley Cooper

BaLLiN
04-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Not rocket science -- Dallas is in the NFC East. The Cowboys have more draft day trades than any other team.

i said most impacting not just most trades, theres a difference

prock
04-20-2010, 05:11 PM

Besides, who is going to take him after #1? Teams picking 2-4 have a franchise QB already. Not to say your KC going with Clausen isn't bold, but it's just not really a "fall".

I think he meant fall into round 2, which will not happen because there is zero chance he gets past Minnesota.

Taklinn1
04-20-2010, 06:57 PM

The redskins could be snagging mcnabb as a stop-gap for developing a rookie. Although, Clausen doesn't fit the mold of QBs Shanahan has historically drafted. However, KC could trade down and still have a shot at Clausen.

PoopSandwich
04-20-2010, 07:42 PM
The Browns can't find a trade down partner and reach for Odrick at #7

Change your sig before i punch you in the nuts.

Also, if that happens I will cry.

wordofi
04-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Linval Joseph goes in the 1st round.

KCJ58
04-20-2010, 07:57 PM
I will not get a STD in 2010

brasho
04-20-2010, 08:20 PM
A couple "bold" thoughts that I think could happen:

- Javiar Arenas in the 2nd round
- Blount drafted ahead of Dwyer
- DTN doesnt make it past the 3rd round
- 2 teams trade future 1st to get into the 28-38 range this year

I see your 2nd round for Arenas and raise you two rounds, I say Arenas goes no sooner than round 4.

I say Brandon Spikes doesn't go before round 5.

Terrence Cody will eat himself out of the league by year 5.

Oh yeah, Lamarr Houston will make a much better pro than Gerald McCoy.

BaLLiN
04-20-2010, 08:24 PM
I will not get a STD in 2010

so you already have one?

also i will jizz all over when the giants make an awesome pick

GET LOOSE
04-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Jets will trade up for Eric Berry

jrdrylie
04-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Spiller goes number 6 to Seattle.

Jaguars take Clausen (or a team trades to number 10 to take him)

Both Tim Tebow and Morgan Burnett will be 1st round picks.

Duffman57
04-20-2010, 11:09 PM
The chargers don't take a NT AT ALL in this entire draft and start their transition to the 4-3.

diabsoule
04-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Sam Bradford will bust if he goes to St. Louis and will sit out at least one game with an injury.

The Browns will pass on Clausen and instead take Colt McCoy in the second round.

dawhizz
04-21-2010, 10:49 PM
The Texans take Dez Bryant to team with AJ.

Texas Homer
04-21-2010, 11:07 PM
The Texans take Dez Bryant to team with AJ.

WOW THAT WOULD BE SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I'm serious.

Rosebud
04-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Brian Price is going to be the steal of the second round and one day be considered on par with a guy like Gerald McCoy if he lands with a good team that can develop him. I know that isn't too likely but Price has been my boy since PMD got me to go check him out back in the fall so I've gotta rep him in a thread like this and frankly his potential is unreal, and the concerns about his work ethic because he looked sloppy at his proday seem silly to me for a kid who raped the Pac-10.

Clarkw267
04-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Brandon Graham goes top 10.

Nate Allen goes in 1st round.

Terrence Cody goes 3rd round.

Caulibflower
04-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Ben Roethlisberger gets traded to Oakland for their second-rounder, and the Steelers use it to draft Tim Tebow.

evenar
04-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Ben Roethlisberger gets traded to Oakland for their second-rounder, and the Steelers use it to draft Tim Tebow.

I'll take that one to another level. He gets traded to Oakland for a swap of first round picks, then Bradford goes nr 1, Buffalo trades up to nr. 5 to get Clausen in front of the Steelers, Holmgren shits his pants, and afraid McCoy won't be there in the end of the first/start of the second he uses the nr. 7 overall on him. Steelers, meanwhile, are sick and tired of off-the field issues and burns their nr. 8 overall selection on Tebow. In other words: 4 QBs in the top 8....

wonderbredd24
04-22-2010, 08:56 AM
The Chiefs are gonna surprise everyone again by taking Derrick Morgan... he is in the Willie McGinest mold and the Chiefs had all of 22 sacks this past year.

04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Skins will take Berry.

Thumper
04-22-2010, 05:39 PM
The Redskins will take Trent Williams
The Chiefs will take Russell Okung
The Seahawks will take Eric Berry
The Browns will take Kyle Wilson
The Raiders will take Mike Iupati
The Bills will take Dan Williams
The Jaguars will take CJ Spiller

The Eagles will trade up and take Earl Thomas
Dez Bryant will be a Cowboy
The Giants will take Rolando McClain
Bryan Bulaga will not go top 20
Charles Brown will go top 20

KCJ58
04-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Colt McCoy & Tim Tebow will NOT be drafted in the 1st round

not really that bold imho

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
04-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Colts draft Roger Saffold and i pump my fist angrily

the decider13
04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Colt McCoy & Tim Tebow will NOT be drafted in the 1st round

not really that bold imho

It's bold when there is talk about Tebow going top 15. I hope you're right though.

prock
04-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Dan Williams will be a bust.

ViperVisor
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Tebow goes before Jimbo

Jimmy Lawlsen

Complex
04-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Jimmy Clausen will in the green room on friday
Toby Gerhart will be the 2nd running back drafted
Tim Tebow will be a 49er
Kyle wilson will go before joe haden

1 out of 4 maybe lets hope Jimmy Falls

49erNation85
04-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Alright WTG Tebow you beat out Jimbo Clausen in picking way ahead of those critics !Gonna be one heck of a career at Den .

TACKLE
04-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Bruce Campbell wil not get picked in the Top 50.

Kareem Jackson will be a Top 20 pick.

Dan Williams will also be a Top 10 pick.

Tim Tebow will go in the Top 25.

I got these two right!

georgiafan
04-23-2010, 07:22 AM
what ones did people get right?

Clarkw267
04-23-2010, 01:02 PM
The Jags screwed me.

They should've taken Graham, but #13 is close to top 10 ;)

Prowler
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
tyson alualu will go to jacksonville
clausen will fall out of the 1st
lions will trade back into the 1st and take Best

am i too late?

Brent
04-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Clausen goes to a team which is not the Rams, Raiders, Bills, Vikes or Skins.
Go me.

Looking through this thread, a lot of you were right on stuff.