PDA

View Full Version : Blondes vs. Brunettes

The Unseen
04-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Discuss bitches, bitches.

Rob S
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Dark skin plus dark hair is the best combo. Amongst all other skin tones tho, I generally prefer blondes.

Scotty D
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
redheads but voted for blondes

iowatreat54
04-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Dark skin plus dark hair is the best combo. Amongst all other skin tones tho, I generally prefer blondes.

Winner.

Sometimes I'll prefer like dark/dirty blonde, but usually brunettes.

Never like really dark brown/black hair though.

CC.SD
I'm taking blondes because they're better

The_Dude
I'm indifferent, but i voted blondes since my wife is a blonde

CJSchneider
04-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Had to go with Brunettes

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
04-06-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm indifferent, but i voted blondes since my wife is a blonde

Someone's wife has an account on here ;)

I'm partial to redheads tbh. But from the choices, I don't really know. It really depends on the girl. Some girls can look amazing with blonde hair and terrible with brown, others the opposite. Question, does this count really fake looking blonde chicks? Cuz if so I'm going brunettes.

B-Dawk
brunettes in theory, i always wind up going for blondes though

A Perfect Score
If a girl is hot, she's hot. But in this case, I had to go with blondes. Just something about em.

The Unseen
04-06-2010, 10:00 PM

I'm partial to redheads tbh. But from the choices, I don't really know. It really depends on the girl. Some girls can look amazing with blonde hair and terrible with brown, others the opposite. Question, does this count really fake looking blonde chicks? Cuz if so I'm going brunettes.

If there were two chicks who looked exactly the same, or for all intents and purposes were at the same level of hotness without the hair, and one was blonde and the other was brunette, which one is hotter?

The_Dude
04-06-2010, 10:01 PM

No... but my bro-in-law does :)

edit: ...and who do you think that I am... Vikes?

diabsoule
If there were two chicks who looked exactly the same, or for all intents and purposes were at the same level of hotness without the hair, and one was blonde and the other was brunette, which one is hotter?

The brunette without hesitation.

fischbowl
Redheads, no one?

diabsoule
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Redheads, no one?

That's not the question.

vidae
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Redheads, no one?

Amen here buddy. Redheads > all, but if I had to pick between Brunette or Blonde, it's brunette.

keylime_5
04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I contemplate this everyday, and I have come to the conclusion that I am completely indifferent to hair color and being light-skinned or tan-skinned. a great-looking redhead might be better than a great looking blonde or brunette for me though.

bored of education
04-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Blondes suck...is that bad?

CC.SD
04-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Blondes suck...is that bad?

Not at all

Go_Eagles77
04-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Blondes because I tend to be more attracted to the "cute" type than the "sexy" type.

Edit: This isn't to say that brunettes can't be cute and vice versa, just by my experiences blonde seems more like my type.

Rob S
04-06-2010, 10:15 PM

totally depends on skin tone.

PalmerToCJ
04-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Marry a brunette with dark hair.
Spend a night with a blond.

Honestly, 80% of the girls I consider dating/marrying material are dark haired. The blonds just have big racks which puts them into consideration.

The Unseen
04-06-2010, 10:17 PM
racks are not in the consideration. try to keep it about hair color as much as possible, even though that's kinda hard because there are commonly attached stereotypes.

The_Dude
04-06-2010, 10:20 PM
racks are not in the consideration. try to keep it about hair color as much as possible, even though that's kinda hard because there are commonly attached stereotypes.

http://media.avclub.com/assets/images/products/productgroup/216/stereotypes_W_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

Scotty D
04-06-2010, 10:21 PM
http://media.avclub.com/assets/images/products/productgroup/216/stereotypes_W_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

btw happy bday

ViperVisor
04-06-2010, 10:25 PM
My hair is closer to blonde. So I am reppin them.

And what is the real spelling?

Though many writers of English use the spellings interchangeably,[2] some of them continue to distinguish between the masculine blond and the feminine blonde[3] and, as such, it is one of the few adjectives in English with separate masculine and feminine forms, at least in written language. Each of the two forms, however, is pronounced the same way. American Heritage's Book of English Usage propounds that this particular use of the term is an example of a "sexist stereotype [in] that women are primarily defined by their physical characteristics."[3] (Another hair color word of French origin, brunet(te), also functions in the same way in orthodox English.)

The word is also occasionally used, with either spelling, to refer to objects that have a color reminiscent of fair hair. Examples include pale wood and lager beer.

The Unseen
04-06-2010, 10:38 PM
carrying over French gender agreement differences is a little crazy for my tastes, but it works for that example considering the choice I made.

tjsunstein
04-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Brunettes.

Hot Blondes intimidate me. That and the fact that they're usually overrated.

wogitalia
04-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Selena is brunette VV, how could you not vote Brunette!

I prefer Brunette, though girls I've been with are probably 60/40 blonde.

I think a better way to compare than a hot girl is the average ones. A hot girl I don't care about hair, though the ultimate test is if they still look good with awful haircuts, call it the Natalie Portman test.

But average girls the hair matters more to me. So an average brunette for me tends to be better than an average blonde.

Hot Blondes intimidate me. That and the fact that they're usually overrated.

Agree on the overrating. That said, you see blonde hair you check her out, it's like a rule or something! I also used to live with a guy who was obsessed with blonde, as in you could take an ugly brunette, die her hair blonde and he would think she was hot. It really "annoyed" me.

Forenci
04-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Blondes! Can't explain it but they are just so dreamy. Only natural blondes though, obviously.

TitansCJftw
04-06-2010, 11:09 PM
dudes me and my buds have had this discussion 100 times, anyways i voted blondes ftw

M.O.T.H.
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM
If they're hot, they're hot. But I've always considered myself a brunettes kind of guy. I also love dark eyes, like really dark brown. Rachel Bilson has some great eyes. That being said, I do love me some shades of green as well. haha. Great eyes/eye color just makes everything that much better.

tjsunstein
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Girls should be judged on a case to case basis.

MetSox17
04-06-2010, 11:29 PM
I agree with TJ that this is something that is strictly on a case to case basis, but if you put a gun to my head, i've always said that a beautiful brunette is better than a beautiful blonde.

BaLLiN
04-06-2010, 11:31 PM
just saying that most of the time people tend to like attributes physically that are the same as theirs. Its like an inner material narcissism, but doesn't always hold true.

Anyways i voted brunette, just don't know many hot blondes. But get this, im a lifeguard at a pool and this hot girl came. So an older lifeguard bet me that she was only 14 and i said no way because she definitely had like C cups, anyway i asked her when she came near my stand and she said she was 15. The weirder part is she had lighter brown eyes and was close to a platinum blonde. Thats not a combination you usually see

scottyboy
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Girls should be judged on a case to case basis.

this this this this this sooo much.

I love me a nice short, black/dark haired girl with a nice ass really...

but again, each girl is case to case. I know a girl who looks fantastic with blonde hair. dyed it brunette and it made my ***** go "ehh".

ViperVisor
04-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Serena is brunette VV, how could you not vote Brunette!

Trying to self diagnose is hard but I think it is to do with your formative years. 6th 7th grade more of the girls then I fancied had lighter hair.

eaglesalltheway
04-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Depends on the girl, but generally I prefer Brunettes. A dark haired girl with very blue or green eyes will have me in a trance, I literally cannot look away.

frubulubu
04-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Not that it matters, but personally being bi racial gives me the lead way to fit in with blondes and brunes. And I got to say I love em all, equally the same.

CashmoneyDrew
04-07-2010, 12:08 AM
I prefer blondes, but the funny thing is I've only dated brunettes and red heads.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
04-07-2010, 12:11 AM
this this this this this sooo much.

I love me a nice short, black/dark haired girl with a nice ass really...

but again, each girl is case to case. I know a girl who looks fantastic with blonde hair. dyed it brunette and it made my ***** go "ehh".

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/13/alg_snooki_jersey_shore.jpg

?

wogitalia
04-07-2010, 12:47 AM
just saying that most of the time people tend to like attributes physically that are the same as theirs. Its like an inner material narcissism, but doesn't always hold true.

I always go against the trend ;). I prefer taller, dark skinned and skinny. Which is like my polar opposite. Do prefer either green or blue eyes, the more vibrant the better(my eyes change between a greyish colour to dark green). That's like the only trait I have that I look for...

RufusMcDaniel
04-07-2010, 01:12 AM
I prefer blondes, but all the girls I've ever been with had dark hair.

SuperMcGee
04-07-2010, 02:44 AM
If they're hot, they're hot. But I've always considered myself a brunettes kind of guy. I also love dark eyes, like really dark brown. Rachel Bilson has some great eyes. That being said, I do love me some shades of green as well. haha. Great eyes/eye color just makes everything that much better.

This exact post goes double for me.

Addict
04-07-2010, 03:00 AM
brunettes in theory, i always wind up going for blondes though

funny, I'm the exact opposite.

Voted brunettes, 'round here the blondes usually look pretty trashy, at least the brunettes still have a little class to them.

A Perfect Score
04-07-2010, 03:01 AM
http://cihq.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/scarlett_johansson.jpg

So disappointed.

Addict
04-07-2010, 03:03 AM
So disappointed.

I didn't say all brunettes! Also: their hair doesn't do that naturally most of the time. It takes ******* hours of work with curling irons and stuff like that. Blonde hair typically is straight.

Brent
04-07-2010, 06:23 AM
I cant remember the last time I saw a naturally blonde girl who was my age.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
04-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Marry a brunette with dark hair.
Spend a night with a blond.

Honestly, 80% of the girls I consider dating/marrying material are dark haired. The blonds just have big racks which puts them into consideration.

Thread!!! This is the perfect answer

irishbucsfan
04-07-2010, 07:14 AM

So much truth here. I can tell from someone's eyes the first time I meet them if I'd ever be interested.

Every girl I've ever been involved with has had dark hair, so I guess that's my answer. Although the redhead love is good to see too.

EvilNixon
04-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Def. Brunettes. I have a thing against most white chicks for some reason.

LizardState
04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Brunettes are winning the poll, figures, they're the majority, especially when you factor in most blondes are bottle blondes anyway.

Voted blonde b/c the sex-crazed blonde **** is an American archetype to be celebrated throughout pop culture. They can be found in dive bars, strip joints & athletic events throughout this great land.

TimD
04-07-2010, 10:51 AM
blondes. absolutely.

BaLLiN
04-07-2010, 11:13 AM
28 to 56, thats double the blondes votes. Clearly, brunettes won

Ness
04-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Is having "black" hair different?