PDA

View Full Version : How to save a cd to your computer

KobeBryant833
04-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I have a highlight tape I wanna upload to my computer, but I have no clue how to do it and it wont work on my windows movie maker for some reason. Does any one know how to help me save it to my computer so i can make a movie with it?

CC.SD
04-07-2010, 11:59 PM
I have a highlight tape I wanna upload to my computer, but I have no clue how to do it and it wont work on my windows movie maker for some reason. Does any one know how to help me save it to my computer so i can make a movie with it?

Did you try removing the eggo from the cd drive?

no seriously if it's not reading the cd, I don't know. But if it is and just isn't playing, you might be able to open the file up and save it on your comp.

KobeBryant833
04-08-2010, 12:06 AM
It runs well I'm just having trouble uploading it. mainly i don't know what I'm doinf or where to start.

brat316
04-08-2010, 12:07 AM
did you try ripping it off the Cd?

BaLLiN
04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-can-now-be-removed-safely.jpg

wogitalia
04-08-2010, 01:29 AM
What format is the video on the disc?

If you open it with My Computer do you see a .VOB file, or is it in .avi, .mpeg or some other format?

Basically if it is in .VOB format then it is a DVD so you can play it in a regular stand alone player and needs to be converted to another format, normally .avi, to be easily workable.

Not really an area of expertise of mine so google would be your best bet outside of that for programs that can convert and what not.