PDA

View Full Version : Adrew Sendejo S Rice Owls

RGVBadBoy
04-08-2010, 01:05 AM
I've seen this kid play since his HS days at Smithson Valley in San Antonio, Texas. I thought he was talented then when he played CB for the Rangers and I am very curious to see what he can do in the pro game. I noticed that Scott didnt even have him listed in his rankings and there are some things people need to know about this kid.

He is the Owls' 2nd leading tackler ALL TIME and performed at Rice's Pro Day where the 6'1 225lb S ran between a 4.52 and 4.67 40. This is comming off a season ending level 3 high ankle sprain which required surgery. The kid couldn't even jog until late January and was cleared to perform drills as last as late February, so not so shabby for a kid just out of rehab.

He'll make a team as a FA, he's too talented not to, I just hope the Cowboys give him a shot, I think he's a stud.

TitansCJftw
04-08-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm a die hard c-usa fan and watch every c-usa game that I can but I never noticed this guy once or for that matter anyone on the rice defense they were one of the worst in the entire ncaa, obviously I am an ecu fan and our offense was never something to be proud of but the beat down they laid on that pathetic d was stupid... this guy doesn't have a future in the nfl period... running a decent 40 time doesn't mean anything if you can't match it with any type of production on the field

batsandgats
04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
He had a pretty good 2007 season, 110 tackles, 2 forced fumbles and 5 interceptions
in 08 he had 94 tackles and 3 interceptions and 1 forced fumble

He missed quite a few games this year, that might be why you never saw him.

Its not just his 40 time and size, he has potential.

RGVBadBoy
04-08-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm a die hard c-usa fan and watch every c-usa game that I can but I never noticed this guy once or for that matter anyone on the rice defense they were one of the worst in the entire ncaa, obviously I am an ecu fan and our offense was never something to be proud of but the beat down they laid on that pathetic d was stupid... this guy doesn't have a future in the nfl period... running a decent 40 time doesn't mean anything if you can't match it with any type of production on the field

You probably didnt notice him because he didnt play against your Pirates. He was injured for a large portion of his Sr season. The kid has potential alot more than alot of EC players can say.

YAYareaRB
04-08-2010, 01:15 PM

Just because you're on a bad team doesn't mean you're not a good player and won't amount to anything.

Texas Homer
04-08-2010, 02:43 PM
I like Rice (Jr.) DB Travis Bradshaw and (Jr.) CB Chris Jammer.

RGVBadBoy
04-09-2010, 09:56 AM
I think whoever gets Sendejo is in for a treat.