PDA

View Full Version : What are the OG rankings once Iupati is drafted?

JohnCandy
04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
2. Roger Saffold [2nd Round]

3. Vlad Ducasse [2nd Round]

4. John Jerry [2nd-3rd Round]

5. John Asamoah [2nd-3rd]

Do people are or not?

villagewarrior
04-10-2010, 01:41 AM
I think that kind of depends on what system you are looking for. If you want a guy that is proven inside then you will look at Asamoah and Jerry first since they played guard. If you are looking for athletic guards for a zone team then you probably like Saffold and Asamoah, while Ducasse and Jerry are better fits for power running teams.

Clarkw267
04-10-2010, 03:27 AM
To be honest.. I don't think Saffold is a guard at all.

He COULD play guard, but he's too good of a tackle to be drafted to play inside IMO.

If he played at Michigan or Ohio St. with the same exact game tape.. the kid would be a sure fire 1st round OT.

JohnCandy
04-10-2010, 10:08 AM
To be honest.. I don't think Saffold is a guard at all.

He COULD play guard, but he's too good of a tackle to be drafted to play inside IMO.

If he played at Michigan or Ohio St. with the same exact game tape.. the kid would be a sure fire 1st round OT.

Could Saffold play LT and RT?

I think if he has that type of diversity he should stay outside?

Malaka
04-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Could Saffold play LT and RT?

I think if he has that type of diversity he should stay outside?

Saffold can project outside, in fact I like him very much as an LT prospect, or would love NYG to get him in round 2 to play RT.

jnew76
04-10-2010, 10:21 AM
After Pouncey and Iupati, I think Mitch Petrus and John Asamoah are the two best pure interior OL... Projecting OG/OT propects like Ducasse is tough. Although I believe that Ducasse is best suited to RT in the NFL, I don't think he is locked in to that role and teams often move guys like him around based on need and injuries. I think Petrus will go around late 2nd, while Asamoah looks more like a 3rd rounder.

I think Saffold is an OT.

Job
04-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Do people are or not?

Wat?

10char

Malaka
04-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Wat?

10char

Most likely its agree*

FrankGore
04-10-2010, 11:06 AM
I think if Saffold is there for the Colts they would not pass on him. I'm hoping the Niners can move down a bit and get him if one of the top tackles doesn't get to us.