PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis Wrong Decision?

El$anDollah
03-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Many colleges wanted him and he narrowed his decision to 2 places OSU and Rutgers. Then he goes out and suprises EVERYONE by going to Rutgers. Was this a good or bad decision on his part?

Michigan
03-16-2007, 06:10 AM
Don't know who he is, but any prospect that chooses a school just over OSU made the right choice in my book.

DoWnThEfiElD
03-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Its his decision so its not a bad one.

Rutgers
03-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Many colleges wanted him and he narrowed his decision to 2 places OSU and Rutgers. Then he goes out and suprises EVERYONE by going to Rutgers. Was this a good or bad decision on his part?

Of course its not bad OSU is a great team but he wasn't garunteed a start for like 2 years. Here RU is improving and if he is good enough he will be able to prove himself and be able to start on a team that has a good chance of getting to a BCS bowl next year. Plus he gets to stay near his home. Ru also just got a commit from one of the top prospects in NJ for 2008 Rashad White who had offeres from The Gators and many other schools. More NJ kids are starting to stay home.

Slasher28
03-16-2007, 12:44 PM
either choice would've been good because they both have really good RBs and average QBs, which equals good run game (good for lineman) and bad pass game (bad for lineman). Rutgers is also blooming so I could see why he chose them

Philliez01
03-17-2007, 05:40 PM
We won't be able to know if it's a good decision until the end of his sophomore year. He's a local kid so it isn't a huge shock that he decided to go to RU. But what may be odd is that, didn't he not have a good All-Star game week? I heard rumors that he may be moving to the interior line next season. I do think, if he starts, he cushions the blow left behind by Darnell Stapleton and Cameron Stephenson. I do think that Darnell's younger brother replaces him at C soon.

princefielder28
03-18-2007, 08:15 AM
greg Schiano has the Rutgers program heading the right direction and players want to be a part of that; Good decision

josh07039
03-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Im biased but he made the right choice. Rutgers is a good team now and on the rise. Also his family and friends can watch all of his games.

scottyboy
03-26-2007, 03:56 PM
of course im biased, but it was a great decision. He has a much better chance of starting earlier for rutgers. He wont have a 1st year Qb and RB to block for. that being said, he blocks for ray rice, who will always make his O-line look good. he gets to stay home and play in front of family.

NY+Giants=NYG
06-21-2007, 02:44 PM
I am a Rutgers fan, NFL fan first, but I always followed Rutgers, and I think this is the recruit we need to list ourselves from being the walking mat for all the other teams. I think it's a good decision because he is staying home, among his friends and family, and will try to be that impact player we need. Also, it's not like we've pulled good players like regularly, so this could be a great step for us in recruiting. I am happy he is here, and maybe something like this, mixed with another good season, can land someone like Will Hill. It may be unlikely, but now we, as Rutgers fans, have something to believe in.

Sniper
06-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Great decision on his part. Whatever doesn't help the Buckeyes works for me.