PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys 1st Round Picks According to Movie Quotes

bluebonnet78
04-14-2010, 10:54 PM
For the sake of goofiness and having too much time, I decided to categorize possible Dallas first round picks by movie quotes...

“So you’re saying there’s a chance!”…(a pick that is pretty much impossible to highly unlikely)

1. Eric Berry
2. Russell Okung
3. Earl Thomas
4. Bryan Bulaga
5. Rolondo McClain
6. Trent Williams
7. Dez Bryant
8. Dan Williams
9. Anthony Davis
10. Kyle Wilson

No Way? Yes Way Ted!… (a possible pick I’d be happy with)

11. Mike Iupati
12. Maurkice Pouncey
13. Taylor Mays
14. Golden Tate* (though I doubt Jerry is interested)

“What the Hell is Brett Favre Here for?” (a pick that is okay, but not what I hoped for in the 1st)

15. Jared Odrick
16. Charles Brown
17. Nate Allen
18. Devin McCourty
19. Demariyus Thomas
20. Arrellious Benn

“I feel like I’m taking crazy pills…” (A pick I can’t believe we just made)

21. Bruce Campbell
22. Terrence Cody
23. Carlos Dunlap

edit:
I Didn't include guys like N. Suh, G. McCoy, Brandon Graham, Jermaine Gresham, JPP, or Sergio because I can't even imagine a possibility where Dallas would draft them due to depth at that position or other positional needs at the point in the draft where the player should be taken.

HEISMANHERSCHEL
04-14-2010, 11:28 PM
I really doubt kyle wilson will be there at 27. He should be in the "So you're saying there is a chance" group.

bluebonnet78
04-15-2010, 01:39 PM
I really doubt kyle wilson will be there at 27. He should be in the "So you're saying there is a chance" group.

good point...i edited that and I agree it's highly unlikely he'd get past the Texans, Packers, Eagles, and Cardinals.

TheFinisher
04-15-2010, 01:44 PM
go ahead and add roger saffold to the "i feel like I'm taking crazy pills" lol... i hate seeing his name in 1st round mocks to us

D-Unit
04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Mike Jenkins says hi. :D

Same thing this year as that year. There were a lot of quality CBs. Makes passing on one in the first easier. I think that is why Mike fell as far as he did. I didn't think we had a prayer's chance at landing him and then when we picked Felix ahead of him, I was a pissed monkey.

Kyle could very well be gone, but I'm not counting it out.