PDA

View Full Version : Who Don't You Want AFCN Rivals to Draft?

coordinator0
04-15-2010, 05:33 PM
This part of the forum has been pretty dead lately, so I thought why not I'll make a new thread here. Who don't you want (aka who you wouldn't want your team to face) your AFCN rival teams to draft next week?

Browns - Eric Berry, Dez Bryant. I'd rather not face Eric Berry twice a year, IMO going against an Ed Reed twice a season clone just wouldn't be fun. Dez Bryant is the type of WR to give our team fits (most teams).

Steelers - Dez Bryant, Earl Thomas. See Dez's description above. Earl Thomas is another guy that I think could be a real terror in the secondary, a guy that will make big game changing plays.

Bengals - Earl Thomas, Dez Bryant, Jermaine Gresham. See Dez and Earl's descriptions above. I know most Bengals fans don't think Gresham will be the pick, but I still wouldn't like to see a division rival get a threat at the TE position like Gresham.

I'm probably forgetting a guy or two, but these are the guys that I think have real game-changing ability that would hurt the Ravens the most in the future.

BmoreBlackByrdz
04-17-2010, 10:36 AM
I've been praying since my first mock that Kansas City takes Eric Berry, just so Cleveland won't. I too, would hate to play a team with someone like Berry twice a year. I can't imagine how Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincy deal with Ed Reed..

Hines
04-17-2010, 10:41 AM
Browns: Eric Berry

Ravens: Bey Bey, Brandon Graham

Bengals: Bryant, Earl Thomas

K Train
04-20-2010, 09:07 AM
i agree with everything said...id hate for cody to land with the ravens. cody+ngata could be unreal and damn nearr impossible to run on.

but i would love for the browns to sell their souls to land bradford

coordinator0
04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
i agree with everything said...id hate for cody to land with the ravens. cody+ngata could be unreal and damn nearr impossible to run on.

We share the same sentiments on Cody to the Ravens.

Pitt
04-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Ravens - N/A

coordinator0
04-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Ravens - N/A

Huh?

Anyways, good to see neither Berry or Thomas in the division :). Gresham on the Bengals doesn't make me very happy though :(.

bam bam
04-30-2010, 10:35 PM

I didn't watch the draft, who did the Ravens take? They didn't get Cody did they??

bce
06-12-2010, 04:18 PM
im bitter the ravens drafted cody and kindle. Now were going to have to rely on ben to beat them (no running game) and suscept him to the pass rush of sergio kidle and terrel suggs. But then again, theres nothing better than a raven steelers brawl. Theyre the best games of the year in the entire nfl. No skirts allowed.