View Full Version : Top wishes
04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Who are the top 3 or 4 guys that you're praying will fall to the Titans at 16?
JPP or Morgan
I'd love to be able to choose from Haden and Thomas. Either of those guys would be fantastic, IMO.
04-21-2010, 01:20 AM
-Dez Bryant (Top ten talent whose character issues are overblown. He would only have to be a #2 WR here next to Britt and he could do punt and kick returns to kill two birds with one stone. If we drafted him, maybe we could trade Gage and a 3rd to move up into the second.)
-Joe Haden (Would be a solid number two and would solidify our secondary for years. Top 10 talent, but I wouldn't be surprised if we took Kyle Wilson over him if they are both available and we go corner.)
-Derrick Morgan (Yet another top 10 talent that's going to have a hard time falling to us. Would more than likely be a day one starter.)
04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Joe Haden if he is available, if not JPP, if not Derrick Morgan, if not I will be so upset.
04-22-2010, 12:03 AM
I would say Haden, though its not that he isn't likely to fall. I'd say I wish Suh or McCoy fell, but that ain't happening at all. I could see drafting Dez through BPA, but I'm hoping we take JPP if he is there. Just beast of a player
04-22-2010, 12:31 AM
1. Rolando McClain- I know it is not a huge need like DE or Corner but I would love to have a Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis type thumper on our team. Its a pipe dream because I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell he falls to us.
2. Derrick Morgan- I love him, he reminds me of Kevin Carter in his hay day. I think at the very least you get a Justin Smith type impact out of him (which is not bad at all). Was one of the most disruptive DE's I have ever seen in college football.
3. Dez Bryant- Why not? Our strength right now is our offense, lets try to make it as powerful as we can (like the colts).
4. Brandon Graham- I know a month ago I was tooting the Jerry Hughes horn, but that is only because I haven't watched tape on Graham. IMO he is the second most complete DE in this draft behind Morgan even though Graham maybe the better pass rusher (its clear however that he is a shade below Morgan against the run).
5.Sean Weatherspoon- Again not a great need but this is a weak LBer class and Sean has potential to be among the elite at his position. He is a little aggressive in space but is an absolute terror in every other faucet of the game.
04-22-2010, 12:41 AM
1. Derrick Morgan, DE, GaTech
2. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
3. Joe Haden, CB, Florida
4. Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
5. Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.
04-22-2010, 01:25 AM
haden, morgan, bryant, i will be mildy disappointed if one of these doesnt fall to us but i wont be sad if we end up with graham by no stretch of the imagination, that said i want one of those 4, jpp... dunno cheers people its draft day :D
04-22-2010, 08:11 AM
been watching some videos today, HADEN FIRST FOR SURE, we need a corner SOOOOO BADLY. However i see Kearse in JPP and washburn is a hero, bring him in, trade for albert BOOM CHAMPIONSHIPZZZZ
04-22-2010, 10:47 AM
A trade for ALbert and JPP.
Also Kyle Wilson or Dez Bryant or Hughes or Graham if JPP is gone
Not a fan of Haden
04-23-2010, 05:20 PM
whoops, wrong thread
04-23-2010, 05:34 PM
If it happens our D-line would get super sexy in under 24 hours.
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.