PDA

View Full Version : Herm Edwards on Roethlesberger

tblain1
04-22-2010, 04:06 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5126094

I'm sorry i gotta post this somewhere. Its killing me. Herm Edwards should be fired from ESPN for being a freaking lunatic and not knowing a damn thing of what he is talking about.

A) He states that Ben Roethlesberger "may have had a problem when he was winning Super Bowls" but no one cared. He also says this should be treated like a problem and we should try to help Ben. Not sure how you help a guy who has his entourage send inebriated college chicks to a bathroom so you can rape them.

B) When asked, "who could he be traded to?" Edwards responds, "The Redskins." A shocked Mike Turico reminds Edwards, that they *just* acquired McNabb and Edwards essentailly says, "So what. Trade *me* McNabb."

Once again, I'm shocked he got a second chance as a coach in the NFL and even more shocked he is allowed to speak to the worldwide viewing public.

I'd like to know what Edwards thinks we should do with the #2 pick? Trade up? :)

Crickett
04-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Once again, I'm shocked he got a second chance as a coach in the NFL and even more shocked he is allowed to speak to the worldwide viewing public.

Herm Edwards is a player's coach. He's not someone you want heavily involved in the play calling however. It's why I liked when the Jets had Heimerdinger and Henderson so much.