PDA

View Full Version : Best method for hiring hot sales chicks

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 10:51 AM
For those who give a rat's ass, I have my own technology business. Most of the decisionmakers are men.

Therefore, I decided I want to hire some hot chicks to rep my company.

I know I can't go on CL and just type "looking for hot chicks to make me loads of money" makes me sound like a pimp.

And I know Monster and Hot jobs will frown upon "Need 18-19 year old smoking hot female sales reps, no fat women need apply"

So in this age of political correctness and lawsuits, what method should I employ?

And no I am not looking to have sex with these women but if you can figure out a way for me to without me ending up on the People's Court let me know.

Vikes99ej
04-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Your threads are pure gold. Please keep making them.

Brothgar
04-23-2010, 11:15 AM
For those who give a rat's ass, I have my own technology business. Most of the decisionmakers are men.

Therefore, I decided I want to hire some hot chicks to rep my company.

I know I can't go on CL and just type "looking for hot chicks to make me loads of money" makes me sound like a pimp.

And I know Monster and Hot jobs will frown upon "Need 18-19 year old smoking hot female sales reps, no fat women need apply"

So in this age of political correctness and lawsuits, what method should I employ?

And know I am not looking to have sex with these women but if you can figure out a way for me to without me ending up on the People's Court let me know.

Very simple,

Step 1: Go to a college campus set up a table and do on site interviews.

Step 2: When women sign/show up give softball questions to hot chicks give very difficult questions to fatties, uggos and men. Tell hot chicks not to talk about the interview process.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

bored of education
04-23-2010, 11:17 AM
step one: stop posting on here.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Your threads are pure gold. Please keep making them.

This is legit just like the other posts I've done. Give you some background, I've interviewed a few chicks through CL But these chicks are flaky and with JC like character issues. And JC is Jimmy Clausen not Jesus Christ.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 11:50 AM
step one: stop posting on here.

I'm asking for some assistance my man, where else can I get this kind of question answered Oprah.com?

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Very simple,

Step 1: Go to a college campus set up a table and do on site interviews.

Step 2: When women sign/show up give softball questions to hot chicks give very difficult questions to fatties, uggos and men. Tell hot chicks not to talk about the interview process.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

Brilliant! You can be my sales manager. Oh wait, you might bang the chicks. Never mind.

Jvig43
04-23-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm asking for some assistance my man, where else can I get this kind of question answered Oprah.com?

Hes just bitter.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Hes just bitter.

Or against discrimination of any kind.

Brothgar
04-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Brilliant! You can be my sales manager. Oh wait, you might bang the chicks. Never mind.

But at least I'd videotape and share.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 12:16 PM
But at least I'd videotape and share.

You're the Tim Tebow of sales managers a team player. If Tim Tebow was not a virgin and into secretly videotaping sexual conquests. You get the idea.

RufusMcDaniel
04-23-2010, 12:39 PM
http://humbleopinion.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/chloroform.jpg

Bosanac01
04-23-2010, 12:42 PM
I love Broths idea. Also malls are great places for hot chicks.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 12:50 PM
http://humbleopinion.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/chloroform.jpg

I'm a reputable, suave, debonair, dashing, handsome, don't forget really smart and yet humble gentleman. I don't have to take that route.OK I'll consider if all else fails LOL

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 12:51 PM
I love Broths idea. Also malls are great places for hot chicks.

Problem is, I'm not going to just approach these chicks at the mall they will think they're on To Catch A Predator.

Boston
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Problem is, I'm not going to just approach these chicks at the mall they will think they're on To Catch A Predator.

Or they'll think that you were on To Catch a Predator...

slightlyaraiderfan
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Put up help wanted signs, post up ads online to get as many responses as possible. Weed out the guys, have a bunch of females come in for interviews, weed out the uglies.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Or they'll think that you were on To Catch a Predator...

God, I missed that show. That was the only network show that had multiple leading Asian men.

NJCagefighter
04-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Put up help wanted signs, post up ads online to get as many responses as possible. Weed out the guys, have a bunch of females come in for interviews, weed out the uglies.

I dont have time to do all that. How could I find time to post on DC if I did all that. If only I could weed out the guys, ****, Rosies and ellens of the world and be left with the young hotties. Grrr. To dream the impossible dream, to i don't know any more words to this song.

Brent
04-23-2010, 04:38 PM
when you post the job, say that the rep will possibly be working at an expo booth, then you can throw in the "modeling history preferred" but never make her model or go to an expo. any of the ones with moderately decent resumes can be called in

BigDawg819
04-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm a reputable, suave, debonair, dashing, handsome, don't forget really smart and yet humble gentleman. I don't have to take that route.OK I'll consider if all else fails LOL

If you don't want bs responses don't bs us son

Boston
04-23-2010, 05:40 PM
http://www.almobidoon.com/images/shared/pest-control-products-big/mini-reel-sticky-fly-tape.jpg

Gets 'em every time.

ShutDwn
04-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Its sad to say, but I feel like the majority of really hot women ages 18-21 are just completely stupid and couldn't be a sales rep for anything. Unless you are just following the Abercrombie/Hollister approach where you give them literally nothing to do and call it a job.

eaglesalltheway
04-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Here's what you do...
Put up flyers/ads saying you are looking for attractive female employees, giving as little info on the job as possible. The hot chicks that do respond are the type of chick that would be able to handle a sales job, so you have that end all figured out. (Just deny any uglies/dudes)

And chances are, the chicks that respond to ads like that are willing to throw themselves at you, especially if you are as you describe. Don't worry about not getting responses, because there are always people out there desperate enough, especially in this economy.

The final step is no always wear a condom, as these desperate bitches run the risk of being skanky.

niel89
04-24-2010, 12:40 AM
How about contacting a modeling agency?

Go Cowboys
04-24-2010, 07:52 AM
when you post the job, say that the rep will possibly be working at an expo booth, then you can throw in the "modeling history preferred" but never make her model or go to an expo. any of the ones with moderately decent resumes can be called in
This right here sounds like a good idea

trkaline
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
How about contacting a modeling agency?

Because whores are cheaper.

LizardState
04-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Go to the biggest local college campus & interview graduating sr. sorority girls & cheeleaders.

That's exactly how the pharmaceutical companies hire their sales people.

NJCagefighter
04-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Because whores are cheaper.

Bingo! Some of these chicks want Jamarcus type guaranteed bases. And you know like JR they will come in 50 pounds over weight and not product. Bust! and not in a good way.

NJCagefighter
04-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Go to the biggest local college campus & interview graduating sr. sorority girls & cheeleaders.

That's exactly how the pharmaceutical companies hire their sales people.

That is where I got my idea. But it costs money to go on campus and if I'm going to do that might as well go for Girls Gone Wild: Install My Floppy Disk!