PDA

View Full Version : Round 4, 6 and 7 wishlists?

RGVBadBoy
04-23-2010, 09:52 PM
For me, I want OT Bruce Campbell from Maryland, he's 6'6 314lbs and ran a 4.85 40, if nothing else he's an athletic G at the next level, imagine him pulling!!!

I also want S Michael Greco UCF, former QB with only 7 games as a DB, 6'3 217lbs, sub 4.40 speed and a 41.5 vert, recorded 45 tackles in 7 games.

Kevin Jurovich, speedy WR from San Jose State, the kid can fly and can push Crayton for playing time and stretch the field.

S Andrew Sendejo Rice, this is a darn good player, I believe he'll eventually be a starter in the NFL, he will be available in FA:)

These guys are pretty much all projects, but aside from Campbell, should all be available in Rd 6 and 7.

Macarthur
04-23-2010, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't mind Campbell. I like C. Black as a guard - prob 6th round.

Beyond the 4th it's a crap shoot anyway.

Trogdor
04-23-2010, 10:50 PM
O_o speed's important huh? :) I still see a glaring holes at FS and backup oline.

Oline:
Bruce Campbell
Calloway, Kyle
Black, Ciron
Harewood, Ramon

FS:
Owusu-Ansah, Akwasi (AoA henceforth)
Quentin Scott

If I had to pick only a few...

Ciron Black, LSU (RT/G): Tremendous size and power. Projects very well to a RT or Guard. Coupling him with Davis and Gurode would give our line a scary presence. He is extremely effective at run blocking although his pass blocking needs work (keep in mind I'm talking about at tackle at guard his limited lateral quickness would be masked).

Quentin Scott (FS), Northern Iowa: Intriguing prospect. EXTREMELY raw but the size (6-4, 224) and speed (4.43 40) coupled with his knack for finding the ball make him a sexy prospect.

Harewood, Ramon, Morehead (T/G): played LT and RT in college. An absolute mammoth of a man at a 'slim' 335 (played at 360+). Raw and a definite project. Dallas brought him in on a visit and he fits the type of lineman that Houck loves to work with.

AoA (CB/S), IUP: A verstile defensive back who projects well as a Free Safety. Maybe the best returner in the entire draft, and has the size, speed and ball skills to either play at free safety or corner. Extremely raw and is once again a project.

If he falls Eric Norwood may warrant a pause even though the position is a logjam. Honestly feel is could be one of the better 3-4 rush LBs in the draft and honestly surprised he has slipped thus far.

Macarthur
04-23-2010, 10:51 PM
D, reminded me that Fox is still out there. I think he's underrated and could play swing for us.

Trogdor
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
He scares me. Not really a Dallas lineman. He's undersized as well as playing even smaller. He is nowhere near as stout as he needs to be and watching him get bull rushed and lose position to larger lineman makes me want to pass. Late season knee injury might cause him to drop further than he should which may then warrant a hard look provided he passes his medicals ;)

Macarthur
04-23-2010, 11:08 PM
I wasn't aware of any medical.

Im_a_Romosexual
04-23-2010, 11:10 PM
something with his heart too iirc.

RGVBadBoy
04-23-2010, 11:13 PM
O_o speed's important huh? :) I still see a glaring holes at FS and backup oline.

Oline:
Bruce Campbell
Calloway, Kyle
Black, Ciron
Harewood, Ramon

FS:
Owusu-Ansah, Akwasi (AoA henceforth)
Quentin Scott

If I had to pick only a few...

Ciron Black, LSU (RT/G): Tremendous size and power. Projects very well to a RT or Guard. Coupling him with Davis and Gurode would give our line a scary presence. He is extremely effective at run blocking although his pass blocking needs work (keep in mind I'm talking about at tackle at guard his limited lateral quickness would be masked).

Quentin Scott (FS), Northern Iowa: Intriguing prospect. EXTREMELY raw but the size (6-4, 224) and speed (4.43 40) coupled with his knack for finding the ball make him a sexy prospect.

Harewood, Ramon, Morehead (T/G): played LT and RT in college. An absolute mammoth of a man at a 'slim' 335 (played at 360+). Raw and a definite project. Dallas brought him in on a visit and he fits the type of lineman that Houck loves to work with.

AoA (CB/S), IUP: A verstile defensive back who projects well as a Free Safety. Maybe the best returner in the entire draft, and has the size, speed and ball skills to either play at free safety or corner. Extremely raw and is once again a project.

If he falls Eric Norwood may warrant a pause even though the position is a logjam. Honestly feel is could be one of the better 3-4 rush LBs in the draft and honestly surprised he has slipped thus far.

Dammit!!! I love this breakdown, I am very intrigued by AoA aswell, Ihave not heard of Quentin Scott, but he sounds like a freak....

I am smittin' over Sendejo in FA though....