PDA

View Full Version : A bit of film on Sean Lissemore

Supporting Caste
04-26-2010, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ckparrothead#p/u/11/ViCrwMUTZCg

He's #93.

He has a lot of work to do as far as hand usage and leverage, but he looks reasonably strong and he *really* can move for a 3-4 DE.

I hope he makes the team, because he has the athleticism to be a beast if he can learn some tricks from Wade and Rat.

E-Man
04-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Thanks for posting this. He's got some good speed, but needs work on his technique. I hope Rat can teach him some good stuff.

Supporting Caste
04-27-2010, 11:48 AM
I'd almost wonder if it's worth trying him out at outside linebacker after losing some weight. I bet he's as fast as a good number of LBs right now.

He doesn't really seem very physically disruptive--he seems to just make plays with his pursuit ability.

E-Man
04-27-2010, 04:34 PM
I think he should stay as he is. He seems to be the type of person that filled out their body in college. I think it would be hard for him to get down to a favorable weight for a 'backer. He's also pretty strong too. He did bench 36 reps at his Pro Day. He just needs work on his technique.

The athleticism is there, but he'll need to refine his game to be efficient in the NFL. Wade's system may be good for him though. Maybe they could just put him on the edge in some pass rush packages, and have him just go balls out trying to disrupt things.

LonghornsLegend
05-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I'd almost wonder if it's worth trying him out at outside linebacker after losing some weight. I bet he's as fast as a good number of LBs right now.

He doesn't really seem very physically disruptive--he seems to just make plays with his pursuit ability.

We still need to see what we got in Brandon Williams at OLB, Victor Butler is a keeper for sure, after that were pretty stacked. Rat worked out as a 7th rounder, maybe we get lucky again. I admittedly didn't know much about him but sometimes you find a gem.

Stephen Bowen wasn't drafted either and he's been great, it'll take this guy some time but I like our track record of looking at DE's and WR's really late in the draft.

M.O.T.H.
05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
He's a DE. He's def. one of the guys, I'm really excited to see come camp/preseason. More likely than not, he gets cut and maybe lands on the PS, but I'm pulling for him. Scouting reports make these small school mystery guys sound like Pro Bowlers...so I wouldnt get too excited by all of that, but he's certainly an intriguing talent.

D-Unit
05-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Yup, Lissemore should play DE. His speed is an advantage at that spot.

There's gonna be some decent competition there. Marcus Dixon sounds motivated. Lorenzo Washington could sneak onto the practice squad. I think he lacks quickness though he's very strong.

RGVBadBoy
05-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Damn, Lissemore looked fast, but played out of position a lil bit in that footage, I don't think he lacks instincts, I just think he needs to work on his technique, he plays high and got pushed out of position a lot.