PDA

View Full Version : Most Overrated NFC East Player

Sniper
05-02-2010, 12:08 PM
This will be fun.

Malaka
05-02-2010, 12:09 PM
I will say Kolb just because, Thumper has gotten to a point where I'll trade anything I own for Kolb to fail.

Thumper
05-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh god. I wonder how many mentions Kevin Kolb will get thanks to me.

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and say Laron Landry.

tjsunstein
05-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Eagles fans will probably say Donovan McNabb. Then some that will say Kolb.

I'll go with Asante Samuel.

Sniper
05-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Gah, I didn't mean to allow multiple choice. Silly me.

The only reason I didn't include Kolb is because his sample size is way too small to judge.

tjsunstein
05-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Gah, I didn't mean to allow multiple choice. Silly me.

The only reason I didn't include Kolb is because his sample size is way too small to judge.
I didn't mean to vote multiple choice, either. But, Peters is equally as overrated at Samuel so I win?

Rosebud
05-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I didn't mean to vote multiple choice, either. But, Peters is equally as overrated at Samuel so I win?

Pretty much, those are the two I went with.

M.O.T.H.
05-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Barber. He still has a nose for the end zone, but a lot of fans still value him much more than they should be. Last two years, he's been very injury prone and the burst just comes and goes.

D-Unit
05-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Barber. He still has a nose for the end zone, but a lot of fans still value him much more than they should be. Last two years, he's been very injury prone and the burst just comes and goes.
LOL MOTH. Barber has 1 vote by me... in the best RB thread. How can he be most overrated in the division??? You funny guy. :)

M.O.T.H.
05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
LOL MOTH. Barber has 1 vote by me... in the best RB thread. How can he be most overrated in the division??? You funny guy. :)

Check out the trade value thread...people were willing to give up a lot for him. He has this stigma right now, but he's the not the back he used to be. It would have been tough to get much value out of him, given his diminishing performance and contract. He's kind of in the same ball park Antonio Cromartie was in, when everyone who wasnt watching him weekly still thought he was really good.

Granted, he's not bad at all...but he's not a pro bowl caliber guy at this point. his statistics dont really paint an accurate picture. Our run blocking really opened up some massive holes for him this year, and he would hobble through them.

D-Unit
05-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Check out the trade value thread...people were willing to give up a lot for him. He has this stigma right now, but he's the not the back he used to be. It would have been tough to get much value out of him, given his diminishing performance and contract. He's kind of in the same ball park Antonio Cromartie was in, when everyone who wasnt watching him weekly still thought he was really good.

Granted, he's not bad at all...but he's not a pro bowl caliber guy at this point. his statistics dont really paint an accurate picture. Our run blocking really opened up some massive holes for him this year, and he would hobble through them.
Granted... he played through injury. Unlike Felix. Felix is way overrated right now because of his flashy highlights, but he has lacked ANY consistency and YET look at the RB thread... He has the most votes. You should reconsider who you think is overrated.

Felix is nothing but a Julius Jones right now. Flash in the pan. Nothing more. This is going to be his season to show he's anything more.

bigbluedefense
05-03-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm gonna go with Asante Samuel for reasons I stated in the DB thread.