PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Eagles fans on Andy Reid

D-Unit
05-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Do you want him fired or do you want a new coach? Do you support him or no?

Sniper
05-02-2010, 09:18 PM
No, **** him. Run the ******* ball, you fat piece of donkey ****. Stop panicking when you go down by three after the opening possession and going straight to your patented "**** it, we're chucking this ***** 50 times today whether it works or not" gameplan. It was cool at first when we were running train on the NFC East, but eventually, expectations get raised.

I do, however, have to begrudgingly admit that my support for him went way up when he drafted Brandon "***** Bitches Up" Graham.

McBain
05-02-2010, 09:22 PM
No, **** him. Run the ******* ball, you fat piece of donkey ****. Stop panicking when you go down by three after the opening possession and going straight to your patented "**** it, we're chucking this ***** 50 times today whether it works or not" gameplan. It was cool at first when we were running train on the NFC East, but eventually, expectations get raised.

I do, however, have to begrudgingly admit that my support for him went way up when he drafted Brandon "***** Bitches Up" Graham.

alright, now tell us how you really feel.

Sniper
05-02-2010, 09:26 PM
alright, now tell us how you really feel.

That was about a four. You don't want to see me at a 10.

http://moviedrinkinggames.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/step_brothers_movie_image_will_ferrell_and_john_c_ reilly__4_.jpg

D-Unit
05-02-2010, 10:12 PM
I love Sniper. :)

No bull crap. He communicates his thoughts freely, honest and most of all with a twist of fun! :p

Todd Bertuzzi
05-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Reid isn't the problem. We need a new OC.

Sniper
05-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Reid isn't the problem. We need a new OC.

Reid is the de facto OC. Call me crazy, but I'm sure he doesn't exactly protest too much when MM comes up with a 65:35 gameplan.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-03-2010, 04:06 PM
We'll see how things change this year since McNabb is gone. Probably not too much as we saw in Kolb's two sample starts last year.

superman8456
05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Reid is the de facto OC. Call me crazy, but I'm sure he doesn't exactly protest too much when MM comes up with a 65:35 gameplan.
Our run pass ratio is not our biggest problem.

eaglesalltheway
05-04-2010, 06:43 AM
I've always been a supporter of McNabb. He has his flaws, but he also has his strengths, and what it comes down to for me is this... Will we find anyone better who fits the team? No (not definitely anyway), and the answer has been that way since he was the coach.