WR - A.J. Green, Georgia
WR - Terrance Toliver, LSU
Gadget - Russell Shepard, LSU
OT - Clint Boling, Georgia
OG - Stephen Good, Oklahoma
C - Ryan McMahon, Florida State
OG - Caleb Schlauderaff, Utah
OT - Lee Ziemba, Auburn

Offensive Scheme - I would liken this offense unto the 2004 USC Trojans mixed in with a little boise state trickery. Our starting QB is very capable of making all the throws in the spread-like offense like this one. Our RB will be used a lot like the Reggie Bush/Lendale White tandem back in 2004. Terrell Pyror can provide offense both at QB and WR with his size and athleticism. Our WRs are big boys that can get open and our slot gadget has the tools to help out pretty much everywhere on the field. We have an average O-line but their importance is minimized with the play calling kind of like the Florida Gators.

DE - Greg Romeus, Pittsburgh
DT - Christian Tupou, USC
DT - Lawrence Guy, Arizona State
DE - Ricky Elmore, Arizona
OLB - Sean Spence, Miami
MLB - Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
OLB - Colin McCarthy, Miami
CB - Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
CB - Curtis Brown, Texas
FS - Vaugh Telemaque, Miami
SS - Deunta Williams, North Carolina
All Purpose DB - Jeron Johnson, Boise State

Defensive Scheme - Our defense is young and active. Our D-Line led by Greg Romeus, gets after the QB. Elmore and Romeus would be a Offensive tackle's nightmare. All three LB's are sideline to sideline. Sean Spence has the athleticism of a safety and the instincts of a veteran. Manti Te'o is a sideline to sideline monster.. Colin McCarthy as well. The thing I wanted with the defensive backfield was versatility. Stephon Gilmore can play all four positions, so can Vaughn Telemaque and Jeron Johnson. Curtis Brown is a playmaker in coverage. Deunta Williams and Telemaque would be a nightmare for any offensive coordinator due to both of their play making abilities.

Offensive Scheme - Balanced Spread
Defensive Scheme - ACTIVE 4-3

vs

fenikz

Offense
QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
RB DeMarco Murry, Oklahoma
WR Julio Jones, Alabama
WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina
WR Chris Owusu, Stanford
TE Dion Sims, Michigan State
LT Nate Solder, Colorado
LG Chris Jacobson, Pittsburgh
C Mike Brewster, Ohio State
RG Carl Johnson, Florida
RT Bobby Massie, Ole Miss
-
RB John Clay, Wisconsin

Scheme: Base 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB set, with a good mix of 2 RB sets. Texas spread base with option plays and power running game with Clay. Let playmakers make plays.

Defense
DE Aldon Smith, Missouri
DT Jared Crick, Nebraska
DT Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
DE Cameron Heyward, Ohio State
OLB Mark Herzlich, Boston College
MLB Donta' Hightower, Alabama
OLB Bruce Carter, North Carolina
CB Janoris Jenkins, Florida
SS Ray Ray Armstrong, Miami
FS Robert Sands, West Virginia
CB Omar Bolden, Arizona State
-
DE Justin Houston, Georiga

Scheme: Standard 4-3 defense, let front 4 create pressure and eat up blocks while linebackers and defensive backs make plays. In passing situations Heyward will slide inside replacing Worthy with Houston coming in at DE.

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm not in love with Yay's offense, though I don't love fenikz's defense. Blah, I'll go with Fenikz and his LBs. Yay's offense just seems to be real gadgety and I don't understand all the decisions.

iBoldin
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
It's tough to go against fenikz here. Solid defense, a passable offense, he just doesn't have any real large holes on his team that could be exploited. Aldon Smith and Heyward would have great games here. Great linebacking core as well.

I don't know what direction yay's going with his offense. Too gadgety, doesn't have a real direction or purpose. Too confusing. Sorry.

Fenikz.

YAYareaRB
05-04-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't understand how my offense is confusing. Blaine Gabbert will be throwing the ball to two of the SEC's top WRs next season and my running game is a one two punch to die for. I called Shepard a gadget player because I didn't feel like writing in WR/RB/QB.. which he is. Pryor is the back up quarterback and could help at WR

fenikz
05-04-2010, 06:31 PM
I think they just mean its gimmicky

YAYareaRB
05-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I think they just mean its gimmicky

ahhhhhhh ok. I guess those don't work in college football

tjsunstein
05-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I liked Yay's offense a lot. It's creative, a lot of playmakers. fenikz's defense I thought was pretty good.

OSUGiants17
05-05-2010, 07:37 PM
****, I ment to vote for fenikz, but I messed up. fenikz and sbh have the best teams

fenikz
05-05-2010, 07:39 PM
if the vote ends up mattering we'll just swap it over

YAYareaRB
05-05-2010, 08:02 PM
It won't matter.. Only if I had Karlos Dansby on my team

fenikz
05-05-2010, 08:24 PM
ya dansby would destroy

YAYareaRB
05-05-2010, 09:52 PM
hahaha did you seriously neg rep me for a joke? hahahahaha