WR -- DeVier Posey, Ohio State
WR -- Dane Sanzenbacher, Ohio State
TE -- Luke Stocker, Tennessee
LT -- Anthony Castonzo, Boston College
LG -- Justin Boren, Ohio State
C -- Colin Baxter, Arizona
RG -- Thomas Claiborne, Boston College
RT -- Xavier Nixon, Florida

On offense, It's a spread formation with enough at running back to create mismatches all over the field. Tyrod's progression as a thrower can only be extended through weapons like Posey, Floyd and Sanzenbacher. Sanzenbacher is a great weapon in space, Posey is awesome and Floyd is just a monster who's going to make the best corners look bad. The offensive line is passable and can be a quality pass blocking. It's an agile unit led by Colin Baxter in the middle.

I really think it's going to come down to whether anyone has the cover depth to slow my receiving core down. Perhaps I could've gone with a better quarterback, but Jacquizz is going to make a lot of people thinking twice rolling coverages to Floyd and Posey's side because Sanzenbacher's gonna rack up the yards in the short and intermediate game and Luke Stocker provides mismatches for linebackers, as well. An explosive unit.

Defense
1-Gap 34 Alignment
Heavy Pressure

DL -- Allen Bailey, Miami
NT -- Phil Taylor, Baylor
DL -- Brandon Bair, Oregon
LB -- Cliff Matthews, South Carolina
ILB -- Vontaze Burfict, Arizona State
ILB -- Josh Bynes, Auburn
LB -- Sam Acho, Texas
CB -- Prince Amukamara, Nebraska
CB -- Kendrick Burney, North Carolina
FS -- Quinton Carter, Oklahoma
SS -- Davonte Shannon, Buffalo

Defensively, It's all about pressure. A unit with a lot of speed and explosiveness throughout the field. It's not the best, but Acho and Matthews are going to break out this year for Texas and SCar, and Allen Bailey is a monster at the five-technique. Bair has a non-stop motor and Phil Taylor is a quality Nose from Baylor.

Burfict is mean, mean, mean in the middle! He's the definition of a "thumper". He lays the lumber. Byrnes is quality.

Prince and Burney is a ridiculous cover combo and Davonte Shannon does work. As both a cover man and a hitter. I like my defense. It's sturdy enough to keep me in the shootout games.

vs

fenikz

Offense
QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
RB DeMarco Murry, Oklahoma
WR Julio Jones, Alabama
WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina
WR Chris Owusu, Stanford
TE Dion Sims, Michigan State
LT Nate Solder, Colorado
LG Chris Jacobson, Pittsburgh
C Mike Brewster, Ohio State
RG Carl Johnson, Florida
RT Bobby Massie, Ole Miss
-
RB John Clay, Wisconsin

Scheme: Base 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB set, with a good mix of 2 RB sets. Texas spread base with option plays and power running game with Clay. Let playmakers make plays.

Defense
DE Aldon Smith, Missouri
DT Jared Crick, Nebraska
DT Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
DE Cameron Heyward, Ohio State
OLB Mark Herzlich, Boston College
MLB Donta' Hightower, Alabama
OLB Bruce Carter, North Carolina
CB Janoris Jenkins, Florida
SS Ray Ray Armstrong, Miami
FS Robert Sands, West Virginia
CB Omar Bolden, Arizona State
-
DE Justin Houston, Georiga

Scheme: Standard 4-3 defense, let front 4 create pressure and eat up blocks while linebackers and defensive backs make plays. In passing situations Heyward will slide inside replacing Worthy with Houston coming in at DE.

fenikz
05-14-2010, 11:03 PM
bump bump bump