PDA

View Full Version : very early top 10 bigboard

roscoesdad27
05-24-2010, 07:33 AM
1) R. Quinn d.e. unc....the gem on the best defense in the nation, quinn is an explosive edge rusher with ideal size and exceptional athelticism....could be a demarcus ware type 3-4 olb.

2) J. Locker q.b. washington....quite simply a bigger, faster, stronger steve young.

3) C. Heyward 3-4 d.e. ohio state ...powerful at the point of attack, quick off the snap, attacks the backfield, great motor, great production, vicous hitter...not a ton of upside but he's without a doubt the most complete and cant miss pure 3-4 d.e. prospect ive ever seen.

4) R. Mallet q.b. arkansas....has jamarcs russsell/jeff george/john elway type arm strength on a 6'7 frame....very nimble for his size...is poised for a HUGE year and a run at the heisman.

5) P. Peterson c.b. lsu ....tall, intimidating c.b. in the mel blount mold....could move all the way up to #1 with a good 40 time (i'd like to see a low 4.4 to move him up, if he runs a 4.3 then he immediatly goes to #1)...but for now its too hard for me to guess his speed.

6) A.J. Green w.r. georgia ....great blend of size, speed and production...runs crisp routes and attacks the ball in the air...could be the best w.r. prospect since calvin johnson...crabtrees a beast too thou.

7) M. Dareus 3-4 d.e. alabama....not quite the complete package that heyward is but dareus has more upside and has a better chance of moving inside to d.t. as well.

8) M. Ingram r.b. alabama...extremely passionate r.b. runs with a noted mean streak and never comes down on first contact....complete and ultra productive r.b. that has the size, speed, balance, vision and hands to make an immediate impact in the nfl....reminds me of a bigger ray rice but with a noted mean streak.

9) A. Luck q.b. stanford....ideal size, great production, rocket arm and leadership makes luck a franchise caliber q.b.

10) J. Jones w.r. alabama ....ideal size mixed with tremednous atheleticism perhaps gives jones the most upside in the entire draft....will fly up draft boards with a productive year.

BeerBaron
05-24-2010, 09:27 AM
I personally don't think Luck is going to come out short of him having a ridiculous season, but if he does, this looks like a 2004 kind of QB situation with 3 franchise caliber guys available.

Somehow I think Buffalo might still miss out on all 3 and end up with someone like Ponder...and I will laugh at them as they enter another decade of futility.

Razor
05-24-2010, 10:27 AM
I have to agree with BeerBaron here. I don't think Luck will come out next year, regardless. At this point my top ten looks like:

1. AJ Green, WR, Georgia
Randy Moss without the speed. I expect something in between 4.4 and 4.45 from him, but as we've all seen he has plenty of game speed. Amazingly talented player.

2. Robert Quinn, DE, UNC
Easily the best defensive player in the country.

3. Ryan Mallet, QB, Arkansas
I have Mallet above Locker at this point. The tools, the talent, it's all there. I think he's going to have a huge year and come out as the number one QB.

4. Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
A bit hyped at the moment, but it's not even close right know. He's the best CB eligible for next years draft right now. Watch out for Aaron Williams though.

5. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
If he stays healthy he might be the number one receiver when the season is over.

6. Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State
Probably a bit overrated right now, but still a great talent at a very valuable position.

7. Jake Locker, QB, Washington
Not that high on Locker right now, I'll have to watch a few more games before I move him up my big board.

8. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
Pure 4-3 DE imo, but could turn out to be an elite NFL pass rusher in that system. Great size and excellent motor.

9. Greg Romeus, DE, Pitt
I probably like him more than most people do, but I stand by my conviction. Romeus looks poised for a monster year and being drafted in the top ten possibly.

10. Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pitt
Compares to Andre Johnson imo, which should lead to: "Nuff said."

Just missed out:
Christian Ponder, QB, Florida State
Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech
Marcel Dareus, DE, Alabama

tjsunstein
05-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Just missed out:
Aaron Williams, CB, Texas

You think so?

1. Jake Locker, QB, Washington
2. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
3. Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
4. Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
5. AJ Green, WR, Georgia
6. Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
7. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
8. Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State
9. Jonathan Baldwin, WR Pittsburgh
10. Greg Romeus, DE Pittsburgh

JFLO
05-24-2010, 11:05 AM
This is my current Top 10 and I'll be coming out with my initial Top 100 sometime within the next two weeks...tons of analysis, so look out for that.

1. Robert Quinn // Defensive End // North Carolina*
2. Jake Locker // Quarterback // Washington
3. A.J. Green // Wide Receiver // Georgia*
4. Cameron Heyward // Defensive Lineman // Ohio State
5. Ryan Mallett // Quarterback // Arkansas*
6. Patrick Peterson // Defensive Back // Louisiana State*
7. Jonathan Baldwin // Wide Receiver // Pittsburgh*
8. Andrew Luck // Quarterback // Stanford**
9. Julio Jones // Wide Receiver // Alabama*
10. Matt Reynolds // Offensive Tackle // Brigham Young*

Don Vito
05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
1. Jake Locker
2. AJ Green
3. Patrick Peterson
4. Robert Quinn
5. Julio Jones
6. Cameron Heyward
7. Michael Floyd
8. Adrian Clayborn
9. Marcel Dareus
10. Ryan Mallett

princefielder28
05-24-2010, 12:44 PM
1. Andrew Luck : QB : Stanford
2. Ryan Mallet : QB : Arkansas
3. Robert Quinn : DE : North Carolina
4. Patrick Peterson : CB : Loiusiana State
5. AJ Green : WR : Georgia
6. Jake Locker : QB : Washington
7. Dont'a Hightower : ILB : Alabama
8. Adrian Clayborn : DE : Iowa
9. Julio Jones : WR : Alabama
10. Cameron Heyward : DL : Ohio State

herkyhawkeye
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM
i really dont get the love for Julio Jones. Hes a 1st round talent, but hes not going top 10. He still to this day is coasting off his athletic abilities and high school hype.

I think hes a 15-20 guy myself if not even a little later. If I was a drafting he'd probably be the 4th WR off the board. I think what will hurt his stock to is the fact that the WR class this year is going to be stacked. If you are looking at a wide receiver, i'd try to take one of the handful of elite defensive linemen in the top 10 than pick up say a DeAndre Brown WR out of SoMiss in the early second. As long as his leg is alright, hes just as big of an athlete as Jones.

Green
Baldwin
Floyd
Jones IMO

K Train
05-24-2010, 01:34 PM
im nearly *** for heyward, but i dont think hes quite the prospect seymour was

i personally have peterson as my #1 player

TACKLE
05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
1. Jake Locker, QB, Washington
2. Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
3. Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
4. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
5. AJ Green, WR, Georgia
6. Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State
7. Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
8. Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama
9. Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsubrugh
10. Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama

RaiderNation
05-24-2010, 02:04 PM
1 Jake Locker QB Washington
2 Cameron Heyward DL Ohio State
3 AJ Green WR Georgia
4 Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa
5 Robert Quinn DE UNC
6 Patrick Peterson CB LSU
7 Andrew Luck QB Stanford
8 Julio Jones WR Alabama
9 Marcel Dareus DL Alabama
10 Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas

tjsunstein
05-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Julio Jones is the best WR or fourth best depending on who you ask.

wicket
05-24-2010, 02:50 PM
for me:

1 Jake Locker
2 Patrick Peterson
3 Robert Quinn
4 Andrew Luck
5 AJ Green
6 Michael Floyd
7 Adrian Clayborn
8 Cameron Hayward
9 Greg Romeus
10 Ryan Williams

BeerBaron
05-24-2010, 03:42 PM

I think it has to do with what was said above in that while he's an amazing talent, he's just been getting by on his amazing athleticism and has really been developing his game.

princefielder28
05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
This is my current Top 10 and I'll be coming out with my initial Top 100 sometime within the next two weeks...tons of analysis, so look out for that.

1. Robert Quinn // Defensive End // North Carolina*
2. Jake Locker // Quarterback // Washington
3. A.J. Green // Wide Receiver // Georgia*
4. Cameron Heyward // Defensive Lineman // Ohio State
5. Ryan Mallett // Quarterback // Arkansas*
6. Patrick Peterson // Defensive Back // Louisiana State*
7. Jonathan Baldwin // Wide Receiver // Pittsburgh*
8. Andrew Luck // Quarterback // Stanford**
9. Julio Jones // Wide Receiver // Alabama*
10. Matt Reynolds // Offensive Tackle // Brigham Young*

This is one that stood out to me...Reynolds projects to right tackle in the NFL, how can he be considered a top 10 prospect? on top of that, I see him as a mid 2nd rounder so the thought of top 10 is out there for me

Halsey
05-25-2010, 06:27 PM
2) J. Locker q.b. washington....quite simply a bigger, faster, stronger, less accurate, non-winning steve young.

Fixed it for you.

You are aware that Young was also a top prospect, and went on to a HoF career, right? Not only is he the top rated passer in the history of the NFL, but he's also second in the history of the NFL in QB rushing yards, with over 4,000. And that doesn't include his USFL rushing yards. You should do a little research on Steve Young before making that comparison.

roscoesdad27
05-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Fixed it for you.

You are aware that Young was also a top prospect, and went on to a HoF career, right? Not only is he the top rated passer in the history of the NFL, but he's also second in the history of the NFL in QB rushing yards, with over 4,000. And that doesn't include his USFL rushing yards. You should do a little research on Steve Young before making that comparison.

1) locker is a much better prospect coming out of college than steve young was...he's bigger, stronger and faster not only that but his arm is just as strong if not stronger and he played against much better competition with a below average supporting cast.....if both guys would come out the same year locker would be ranked ahead of him based on these things, he simply has more upside.

2) you cant say that "you cant compare player x to player y because player y has all these nfl accomplishments" when player x has yet to play in the nfl!...my point is that they play similiarly, both can beat you with their arm or their legs.

3) that comparison was in no way a slight on steve young.

TACKLE
05-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Fixed it for you.

First of all the calling Jake Locker the "non-winning Steve Young" is spoken like someone who has never really watched Locker play. You can look at their 5-7 record and jump to conclusions but if you've seen Locker play (in an actual game, not Youtube highlights) you would be aware of the impact he has on Washington. He carries his talentless offense on his back every week and has been a major reason for U-Dub's minor resurgence. Without Locker, Washington is a 2 win team AT BEST. There is no player in college football who team success is more dependent on one player than the Huskies.

Also, I don't know why you're criticizing Locker's running ability. He is a terrific athlete who will run at least a 4.5 at the combine. He's developed as a passer with the arrival of Sarkisian. He ran for almost a 1000 yards as a true freshman but does not run the ball nearly as much as he did before. He is capable of being a 1000 rusher and sometimes needs to be that kind of player behind one of the worst offensive lines in college football.

I don't blame you for your limited exposure to Locker as you probably don't get many Washington games in Georgia. All I'm saying is you you can't understand the impact and the value he has from his stat-line. You really got until you sit down and watch him play. He is a special player.

Halsey
05-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Maybe Locker is a better prospect than Steve Young. I don't know, and I doubt anyone here does either. Locker has questions to answer about his accuracy. You can talk all day about size and speed, but that's not what matters most for a QB in today's NFL. Locker is MUCH bigger, stronger and faster than Drew Brees. A QBs primary job is getting the ball down the field in the passing game, not running the ball.

And Steve Young was pretty fast in his day. Since you're claiming so confidently that Locker is faster, you must have some concrete evidence to back that up. Let's see it.

roscoesdad27
05-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Maybe Locker is a better prospect than Steve Young. I don't know, and I doubt anyone here does either. Locker has questions to answer about his accuracy. You can talk all day about size and speed, but that's not what matters most for a QB in today's NFL. Locker is MUCH bigger, stronger and faster than Drew Brees. A QBs primary job is getting the ball down the field in the passing game, not running the ball.

And Steve Young was pretty fast in his day. Since you're claiming so confidently that Locker is faster, you must have some concrete evidence to back that up. Let's see it.

and you have evidence of steve young being more accurate than locker COMING OUT OF COLLEGE as well then?...and before you start throwing up stats consider that steve young played on the unquestionable best team in a very weak conference with an offensive genuis as a coach , hell the detmer boys was "more accurate" than young, montana or elway if you wanna take that stance....on the other hand locker has had perhaps the worse supporting cast in a much stronger conference playing for average (at best) coaches....and you forcing brees into this conversation proves that your clueless when projecting comparisons.

wonderbredd24
05-26-2010, 07:40 AM
1. Jake Locker, QB Washington
2. AJ Green, WR Georgia
3. Patrick Peterson, CB LSU
4. Robert Green, DE North Carolina
5. Michael Floyd, WR Notre Dame
5. Cameron Heyward, DE Ohio State
6. Adrian Clayborn, DE Iowa
7. Jonathan Baldwin, WR Pittsburgh
8. Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin
9. Marcel Dareus, DT Alabama
10. Ryan Mallett, QB Arkansas

AntoinCD
05-26-2010, 07:54 AM
i really dont get the love for Julio Jones. Hes a 1st round talent, but hes not going top 10. He still to this day is coasting off his athletic abilities and high school hype.

I think hes a 15-20 guy myself if not even a little later. If I was a drafting he'd probably be the 4th WR off the board. I think what will hurt his stock to is the fact that the WR class this year is going to be stacked. If you are looking at a wide receiver, i'd try to take one of the handful of elite defensive linemen in the top 10 than pick up say a DeAndre Brown WR out of SoMiss in the early second. As long as his leg is alright, hes just as big of an athlete as Jones.

Green
Baldwin
Floyd
Jones IMO

Julio gets a lot of love because all his mistakes at the minute seem to be mental, ie-dropping balls, route running etc. If he has a strong junior season IMO he gets picked above AJ Green because he's the top physical prospect since Calvin Johnson at the position.

I really think this year is great to be picking in the top 20 in need of a WR and it really would be buyers choice. I also think that with the lack of quality at OT and quality pass rushers outside of Quinn and Romeus that teams could target the elite WRs and 5techs early and then take say Clint Boling etc in the second if they needed an OT rather than Carimi etc in the first.

An example of a probable team picking in the top 10 who have a possible need at WR would be Kansas City.

Assuming they stick with Matt Cassel they IMO would be better to go;

AJ Green/Julio Jones/Jonathon Baldwin etc in the first and then Bruce Carter etc in the second

Rather than say Von Miller in the first and Terrance Tolliver in the 2nd.

I personally think that good depth at a position does not mean you should pass on an elite talent because you can pick up an inferior talent later in the draft

roscoesdad27
05-26-2010, 08:32 AM
An example of a probable team picking in the top 10 who have a possible need at WR would be Kansas City.

Assuming they stick with Matt Cassel they IMO would be better to go;

AJ Green/Julio Jones/Jonathon Baldwin etc in the first and then Bruce Carter etc in the second

Rather than say Von Miller in the first and Terrance Tolliver in the 2nd.

I personally think that good depth at a position does not mean you should pass on an elite talent because you can pick up an inferior talent later in the draft

I absolutely agree unless they can get robert quinn.

LizardState
05-26-2010, 10:54 AM

Alabama's running game is a bigger factor than Jones' nagging minor injuiries preventing him from having that breakout season everyone has been anticipating.

The success they've enjoyed with the Ingram/Richardson backfield duo hasn't allowed for that many designated pass plays, & now that defenses are expecting it with stacking 7-8 in the box Jones is had more single coverages. It's kind of a 2-edged sword in that regard. However as the 09 season progressed Saban opened more games with passing on early downs from the shotgun, including the SEC CG vs Florida & National CG vs Texas, & we've seen more & more scripted passing plays to Julio, still no real gamebreaking performances other than the few times the national champion Crimson Tide was behind, such as vs. SEC rival teams at Auburn & vs. Tennessee. Julio's fame preceded ever since he came from Foley HS 3 yrs ago & he's drawn double teams, so he's been used frequently as a decoy.

Tide fans have said This is the yr. for Julio's breakout season often every yr, but he's a jr. now & NFL-eligible after it, so Julio Jones is on the spot to produce to be top 10 NFL draftworthy talent.

wonderbredd24
05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Alabama's running game is a bigger factor than Jones' nagging minor injuiries preventing him from having that breakout season everyone has been anticipating.

The success they've enjoyed with the Ingram/Richardson backfield duo hasn't allowed for that many designated pass plays, & now that defenses are expecting it with stacking 7-8 in the box Jones is had more single coverages. It's kind of a 2-edged sword in that regard. However as the 09 season progressed Saban opened more games with passing on early downs from the shotgun, including the SEC CG vs Florida & National CG vs Texas, & we've seen more & more scripted passing plays to Julio, still no real gamebreaking performances other than the few times the national champion Crimson Tide was behind, such as vs. SEC rival teams at Auburn & vs. Tennessee. Julio's fame preceded ever since he came from Foley HS 3 yrs ago & he's drawn double teams, so he's been used frequently as a decoy.

Tide fans have said This is the yr. for Julio's breakout season often every yr, but he's a jr. now & NFL-eligible after it, so Julio Jones is on the spot to produce to be top 10 NFL draftworthy talent.

********. McElroy threw 325 passes of which he completed 198 of them and Jones only had 43 receptions, which is slightly over 20%. With Alabama's running game, Jones flat out should have done more and he didn't.

LizardState
05-26-2010, 11:10 AM
********. McElroy threw 325 passes of which he completed 198 of them and Jones only had 43 receptions, which is slightly over 20%. With Alabama's running game, Jones flat out should have done more and he didn't.

I said it was a 2-edged sword, it helps & hinders. That's what 2-edged means, Mr. ********....

wonderbredd24
05-26-2010, 11:14 AM
I said it was a 2-edged sword, it helps & hinders. That's what 2-edged means, Mr. ********....

It's still a load of crap. Everything favors Julio Jones having one on one matchups and being able to dominate and he just hasn't

Halsey
05-26-2010, 12:53 PM
and you have evidence of steve young being more accurate than locker COMING OUT OF COLLEGE as well then?...and before you start throwing up stats consider that steve young played on the unquestionable best team in a very weak conference with an offensive genuis as a coach , hell the detmer boys was "more accurate" than young, montana or elway if you wanna take that stance....on the other hand locker has had perhaps the worse supporting cast in a much stronger conference playing for average (at best) coaches....and you forcing brees into this conversation proves that your clueless when projecting comparisons.

Steve Young holds the All time NCAA single season completion percentage record at 71% his senior year, in which he finished first team All-America and placed 2nd in the Heisman race.

I don't think you really knew who you were claiming Locker to be a better version of. All you knew about Young is that he's the crazy guy on TV who used to play in the NFL.

prock
05-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Steve Young holds the All time NCAA single season completion percentage record at 71% his senior year, in which he finished first team All-America and placed 2nd in the Heisman race.

I don't think you really knew who you were claiming Locker to be a better version of. All you knew about Young is that he's the crazy guy on TV who used to play in the NFL.

Actually Steve Young hasn't held that record for a long time. Culpepper broke it and then McCoy broke Culpepper's record. So Young is actually third.

roscoesdad27
05-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Actually Steve Young hasn't held that record for a long time. Culpepper broke it and then McCoy broke Culpepper's record. So Young is actually third.

#3 aint bad and halsey your attempted point still stands...I just wonder what kind of numbers locker wouldve put up playing for lavell edwards in the wac conference during the 80's and what kind of numbers young would put up playing for 3 different offensive coordinators on one of the worse teams ina much better conference

prock
05-26-2010, 06:46 PM
#3 aint bad and halsey your attempted point still stands...I just wonder what kind of numbers locker wouldve put up playing for lavell edwards in the wac conference during the 80's and what kind of numbers young would put up playing for 3 different offensive coordinators on one of the worse teams ina much better conference

This is a good point. I personally like the Steve Young comparison.

herkyhawkeye
05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Julio averaged 13.9 ypc and thats with an elite running game that kept teams from double teaming him. His mechanics need work or his speed/vert are overexaggerated.

Do you want a guy in Julio at 6'4 211 lbs or a guy in the second like DeAndre Brown who was a 5 star in the same recruiting class.

Brown is 6'6 231 lbs and has almost a 2 ypc average more than Jones. He average 16.7 ypc last year without a running game to help him out.
Bigger size, better mechanics, more production.

Hell go in the second because he has a horrible leg break from a year ago but he has proven his worth back. Jones is an elite talent but so is brown. Why spend for him as a top 10 when you can pick up another guy in the top ten and get the same value in the second.

Demonstrating how poor a 13.9 ypc average is for a first rounder. Iowa had two wide receivers avg over a 16 ypc avg. last season and neither have Jones's abilities or size. Brown does.

Ill take the "inferior" talent in the second for value thank you

Unless Jones doesnt stop coasting on ability, yes, I wouldnt pick him in the top ten.

Sniper
05-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Julio averaged 13.9 ypc and thats with an elite running game that kept teams from double teaming him. His mechanics need work or his speed/vert are overexaggerated.

Or, you know, he just might need a QB who can throw it more than six yards downfield.

Poz51
05-28-2010, 10:47 AM
if he (Luck) does, this looks like a 2004 kind of QB situation with 3 franchise caliber guys available.
Agreed.
Somehow I think Buffalo might still miss out on all 3 and end up with someone like Ponder...and I will laugh at them as they enter another decade of futility.

The sum of all my fears...

JHL6719
05-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Or, you know, he just might need a QB who can throw it more than six yards downfield.

Simply not true... borderline idiotic..

Marquis Maze and Darius Hanks BOTH averaged 16 YPC or better.....combined they had 10 rec's of 30 yards or better....and they don't catch screen passes..... the only screens were thrown to the backs or Julio...

McElroy throws as good of a deep ball as any QB in college football... He throws it with incredible touch, accuracy, and arc to ALL points on the field...down the middle and both sidelines...

I'll put his deep ball up against ANY quarterback in college football any of you clowns want to overhype....and it was only his first year in Jim McElwain's offense... throwing to young receivers all over the place...

He has more talent and poise in the cartilage of his throwing ear than JPW (the kid with all the school's career passing records) ever had...

Poz51
05-28-2010, 12:41 PM
1 - Jake Locker - QB (Washington)
One more year in college top prove he can do it without much of a supporting cast will only solidify my belief he would have been the #1 pick in 2010.
2 - Adrian Clayborn - DE (Iowa)
Best all around defensive end in my opinion, and his pass rushing ability is severely under-rated at this point.
3 - A.J. Green - WR (Georgia)
Overall talent, who can instantly upgrade any passing game. Production drop off after Stafford left was minimal at best.
4 - Ryan Mallatt - QB (Arkansas)
Strongest arm to come in the draft in a long time, knows the vertical passing game well, and at 6'7" and 240 or so pounds has the size.
5 - Patrick Peterson - CB (L.S.U.)
Size, speed, and all the other physical traits a 6'1" corner could possibly have, a coverage defender who can jam, and play run support.
6 - Mark Ingram - RB (Alabama)
I see Emmitt Smith in Ingram, might not even be the most talented back on the current roster, but he has the "it" factor.
7 - Jonathan Baldwin - WR (Pitt.)
Moved up my boards just watching some of his 2009 highlights. Larry Fitzgerald comparisons will abound.
8 - Lee Ziemba - LT (Auburn)
Good feet, more athletic than people give him credit for, long arms, and another year of progression, and removed from knee concerns will help.
9 - DeAndre McDaniel - S (Clemson)
Ballhawking safety who can play either safety spot, and support the run.
10 - Robert Quinn - DE (U.N.C.)
I am getting on the Quinn train slowly, he has all the tools, but I need to see the consistancy for another year before I buy into anohter Carlos Dunlap.

Fire away!!