PDA

View Full Version : The Heroes Draft

Brothgar
05-28-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm board and I've been kicking this idea around for a while I think it is long enough from the super heroes draft to start up another one

looking for 7 - 12 competitors to draft a team of heroes these heroes can be from any form of media Movies, TV, Video Games, comic books, etc.. All things about the character will be will be considered strengths weaknesses ability to work with others etc. But any devices, gizmos, armor, weapons etc. must have been established to belong to the character in the medium so say you draft a the warrior from the original final fantasy and you decide you want Excalibur well Excalibur was found in the chest and was used by the character thus can be claimed. This also goes with abilities as well so just saying "batman will think of a way" doesn't cut it. Things that were taken from a villain must be acquired from that villain. Your team will be judged by your teams ability to stop a team of villains from succeeding in their dastardly plot.

Keep in mind just because smart characters are limited to pre established gizmos doesn't mean that detective skills are worthless so keep that in mind.

I am also going to experiment with draft times instead of a clock. Questions, or Comments post them and I will likely answer all of them. I plan on starting this some time next week.

1. CJS
2. Michigan
3. APS

CJSchneider
05-28-2010, 08:03 PM
I'll do this one also.

redbills
05-28-2010, 08:07 PM
would love to do this but don't have a lot of hero/comic knowledge, so I could help someone out....

Brothgar
05-28-2010, 08:09 PM
would love to do this but don't have a lot of hero/comic knowledge, so I could help someone out....

This is not limited to comics you could do movie heroes, video game heroes, TV Heroes like Walker Texas Ranger, even those from books like Beowolfe.

Brothgar
05-31-2010, 02:25 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan
05-31-2010, 04:04 PM
i'll try it out. sign me up!

A Perfect Score
05-31-2010, 04:12 PM
So pretty much if its just a good guy, they are free game?

Brothgar
05-31-2010, 04:22 PM
So pretty much if its just a good guy, they are free game?
In a word yes if they are a good guy they are in.

If they are mainly a good guy they count. As for guys like say deadpool I will have as available in both heros and villains draft because he is really just a gun for hire.

Brothgar
06-01-2010, 01:26 AM
another BUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPZZZZZZZZZ

Brothgar
06-03-2010, 09:44 AM
One more bump?!?!?!