Just for fun.

Favorite team:Houston Texans

3 2011 players I'm taking:

WR AJ Green, Georgia

DL Cameron Heyward, Ohio State

S Rahim Moore, UCLA
----------------------------------

AJ Green could line up opposite of AJ.

Heyward would fit in well with a D-Line with Super Mario and Antonio Smith.

Rahim Moore would fit in nicely with Bernard Pollard.

TACKLE
06-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Ravens

Patrick Peterson - Obvious. True shutdown CB would make the defense ridiculous

Cameron Heyward - Trevor Pryce is getting old and the Ravens need some youth and talent at DE. Heyward can play DE in a 3-4 or 4-3 as well as a DT in a 4-3.

AJ Green - I still give the slight edge to Michael Floyd as the #1 WR in this class but AJ Green's speed would provide a much needed vertical threat.

TitanHope
06-10-2010, 01:21 AM
#1) Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU - CB could very well be the #1 need for the Titans in 2011. I have a huge mancrush on PP (who doesn't?), so getting the top CB prospect in recent memory would be awesome.

#2) A.J. Green, WR, Georgia - #1 WR in the country, and another target for VY. BPA, I guess.

#3) Jake Locker, QB, Washington - I'm gonna be a puss and put this in with a stipulation that ultimately depends on how good VY is playing and if he's putting the team into position to win. If he is, then make this a DE like Quinn or Romeus. If he isn't, then use this on Locker. Bring in a another "franchise QB" to take over. The offense will be loaded, and the defense should be improved with the additions of Derrick Morgan and Peterson, as well as existing players like Finnegan, Griffin, Hope, Jason Jones, Tony Brown, Tulloch, and youngsters like Sen'Derrick Marks, Gerald McRath, and Rennie Curran.

At this stage in the process, with the lack of knowledge of all players and inability to predict future needs, we'll probably all be picking the same, top rated players.

Duffman57
06-10-2010, 01:30 AM
For the chargers I would add these 3 guys,

Jerrell Powe

Greg Carimi

Robert Quinn (I was thinking of putting a true leader ILB here but I couldn't think of one.)

Thumper
06-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Patrick Peterson CB LSU- The Eagles need serious corner help and Peterson has lockdown potential.

Jason Pinkston OG Pitt- Who is competing to start at RG? MJG, Cole and Stacy Andrews. Yes, it is safe to say the RG situation is terrible. So the Eagles take Pitt's squatty and powerful LT and move him to RG where he can help replace Shawn Andrews and the void he left behind.

Mark Barron SS Alabama- Mikell is upgradeable, and I think Barron is the top safety in this class, he really does remind me of Adrian Wilson. Barron has a fantastic frame, fantastic athleticism and unlike Taylor Mays, Barron actually makes plays on the ball, he is a good tackler and he can play a center fielder role or the role of an in the box safety.

Mr.Regular
06-10-2010, 01:55 AM
1- Patrick Peterson. Could be a lockdown corner, and fills arguably our biggest need.

2- Robert Quinn. Ya, I dont know how hed translate to a 34, but Ive heard some people say it could be done. Either way he's the best passrusher in the draft, and we could use another.

3- AJ Green. Luxury pick, but imagine having ARod tossing him the ball, with the defense being forced to pay attention to Jermichael, and Jennings as well. Scary

OaklandRaider56
06-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Patrick Peterson- Potential shutdown corner to play opposite Nnamdi.

Jerrell Powe- Big, big man to play 1-tech and take on double teams to keep McClain unblocked.

Stefan Wisniewski- I like this guy a lot, I think he'll make a good guard or center in the NFL for years, and we need help on the interior of the OL. I want him in the second in 2011.

wicket
06-10-2010, 02:29 AM
ow this is a bad year for the saints to pick high,
robert quinn
jerrel powe
von miller

AntoinCD
06-10-2010, 02:41 AM
For the Patriots I'll take

AJ Green(may not have Moss next year so a top WR is needed)
Cameron Heyward(fills the void left by Richard Seymour)
Mark Ingram(after Maroney, the Pats have three RBs on the roster who will be over 33)

gouldo
06-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Ryan Williams RB to take over from Ricky Williams.
Jarrell Powe NT to take over from Randy Starks & Jason Fergusson.
Kyle Rudolph, TE to take over from Anthony Fasano.

However, Miami will be picking late 20's, so I expect both Williams & Powe to be gone.

wonderbredd24
06-10-2010, 06:35 AM
1. Jake Locker, QB Washington - Has it all as a QB and should continue to progress this year
2. AJ Greem, WR Georgia - Reuniting Green with Massaquoi and giving the Browns a good WR core
3. Cameron Heyward, DE Ohio State - Takes over for Robaire Smith, giving the Browns a DLine made up of Shaun Rogers-Athyba Rubin-Cameron Heyward. Heyward is using this season to improve his technique and hand usage, so he could make a huge leap

CJSchneider
06-10-2010, 07:20 AM
ow this is a bad year for the saints to pick high,
robert quinn
jerrel powe
von miller

I'd switch Jared Crick with Powe.

Razor
06-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Patriots

1. AJ Green - my top rated prospect for the 2011 draft.

2. Robert Quinn - Next LT? Could be...

3. Ryan Williams - best RB eligible for the 2011 draft imo.

AntoinCD
06-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Patriots

1. AJ Green - my top rated prospect for the 2011 draft.

2. Robert Quinn - Next LT? Could be...

3. Ryan Williams - best RB eligible for the 2011 draft imo.

If Quinn can show the needed athleticism in coverage to play OLB then he would be my number 1 prospect id want for the Pats. Im just not sure he can do it yet. Itl be interesting to see though

JFLO
06-10-2010, 08:07 AM
For the Vikings I would go:

Patrick Peterson - Best cornerback I've seen since covering the draft. With the future of both Antoine Winfield and Cedric Griffin in question, Peterson has future cornerstone written all over him. The team picked up Chris Cook in the draft, but he could play safety.

Jake Locker - Favre isn't going to be around forever, at least I don't think he will be.

Mike Pouncey

K Train
06-10-2010, 08:11 AM
steelers

patrick peterson- best corner prospect since d-hall or pacman imo, probably an even better one

cameron heyward- 34 DE, just insanely beastly. would love him as a LDE with gibson, worilds, and harrison as the LOLBS

michael floyd- My man crush WR this year

_YL_
06-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Raiders

Center-Stefan Wisniewski

RG-Mike Pouncey

DT-Jarrell Powe

Razor
06-10-2010, 08:31 AM
If Quinn can show the needed athleticism in coverage to play OLB then he would be my number 1 prospect id want for the Pats. Im just not sure he can do it yet. Itl be interesting to see though

I think he has what it takes to play OLB. He's very athletic, he's fast and agile. He needs to work on some moves, but he definetly looks like a player that could make the transition imo.

tjsunstein
06-10-2010, 09:19 AM
1- Patrick Peterson. Could be a lockdown corner, and fills arguably our biggest need.

2- Robert Quinn. Ya, I dont know how hed translate to a 34, but Ive heard some people say it could be done. Either way he's the best passrusher in the draft, and we could use another.

3- AJ Green. Luxury pick, but imagine having ARod tossing him the ball, with the defense being forced to pay attention to Jermichael, and Jennings as well. Scary

I'd do the same. We're in a fortunate position as a franchise with our young players blossoming in to starters and some turning in to stars. The only questionable player is Robert Quinn but he's far and away the best complete front seven prospect in this draft.

Michigan
06-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Lions:

1. Patrick Peterson- Who wouldn't want to add a shutdown corner?

2. Robert Quinn- Improved pass rush would solve a lot of our problems on D

3. Mike Pouncey- LG is still the biggest hole on offense

prock
06-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Patrick Peterson
Jake Locker
Rahim Moore

RaiderNation
06-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Raiders: Patrick Robinson CB LSU- Nnamdi is getting older but is still the best in the game. Add in another big physical CB to take his place and also make a impact right off the bat and our secondary would be nasty

Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa- We dont have a huge need at DE but Clayborn is my early favorite prospect. If Seymour doesnt sign long term Clayborn would be his replacement

Mike Pouncey C/RG- Can replace Carlsile or Satele on the oline and help protect Campbell and help DMC and Bush get holes to run through

eaglesalltheway
06-10-2010, 01:35 PM
So Patrick Peterson is in all of these, haha.

For the Eagles...

Patrick Peterson: CB is our biggest need and Peterson is already the best CB prospect I've seen, easy choice.

Mike Pouncey: Interior OL is the Eagles second biggest need, and like his brother, can play either C or G, not quite the prospect of his brother yet, but I think he will be very very good.

After that it gets hard, there aren't any real big needs, and where there could be future upgrades, we already have good players...

John Moffitt or DeAndre McDaniel. OG and SS aren't huge needs (G is, but with Pouncey it wouldn't be) and both could be potential upgrades or future starters, and both fit what the Eagles want out of each position.

draftguru151
06-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Mark Ingram- Ronnie and Ricky both are in the last year of their deals and getting older.

Robert Quinn- Elite pass rusher is still needed.

Patrick Peterson- Dolphins need a FS, Peterson would be a better one than all the safeties in the draft. :D

jrdrylie
06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Bears

Julio Jones WR Alabama:I think Jones is the best route runner of the top three receivers and will finally give Jay Cutler a reliable target.

Mike Pouncey G Florida: The offensive line for the Bears was downright terrible last season and they did nothing in this year's draft to rectify that. Probably not as good as his brother, but still an upgrade.

Robert Quinn DE North Carolina: Alex Brown and Adewale Ogunleye are gone, Mark Anderson had one good year, and Julius Peppers, while good, is getting older.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
06-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Colts- All about beefing up both lines

Anthony Costanzo- Can't decide on which LT so i picked him
Marcell Daerus- A lot of potential
Jared Crick- Hopefully will step out of the shadow that SUHnami left.

Championship

Rosebud
06-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Patrick Peterson, CB - We'd have the best secondary in the league by a big margin
Stefan Wisniewski, C - Him or O'Dowd would be a great replacement for Shaun O'Hara
Mike Pouncey, LG - With Diehl's ability to play LG and RT the question becomes who's the best prospect at LG or RT, for now I'm going with Pouncey although to be fair I haven't exactly been following the top RTs in this draft enough to be sure.

bce
06-10-2010, 02:24 PM
steelers

wr jonathan baldwin
s robert sands
cb patrick peterson

Woody56
06-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Jets

DE Cameron Heyward

OLB Robert Quinn

FS Rahim Moore

bce
06-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Just for fun.

Favorite team:Houston Texans

3 2011 players I'm taking:

WR AJ Green, Georgia

DL Cameron Heyward, Ohio State

S Rahim Moore, UCLA
----------------------------------

AJ Green could line up opposite of AJ.

Heyward would fit in well with a D-Line with Super Mario and Antonio Smith.

Rahim Moore would fit in nicely with Bernard Pollard.

If you pick aj green youre going to have a huge chunk of your cap space tied up in wrs, unless hes a mid-late 1st rounder. They could definitely use heyward. I wonder if rahim moore is earl thomas who got about 7 passes thrown right into his hands. They could use another de, unless connor barwin is the answer.

bce
06-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Colts- All about beefing up both lines

Anthony Costanzo- Can't decide on which LT so i picked him
Marcell Daerus- A lot of potential
Jared Crick- Hopefully will step out of the shadow that SUHnami left.

Championship

They really havent needed a dt to be succesful. Probably in dire need of a corner. They really got exposed by the saints when the pass rush faltered.

Don Vito
06-10-2010, 05:06 PM
For the Pats-

1. AJ Green
2. Cameron Heyward
3. Robert Quinn

phlysac
06-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Alot of guys from the 2012 class being used.

49ers

2011 Class

Greg Romeus
Prince Amukamara
Cameron Heyward/Adrian Clayborn

2012 Class

Patrick Peterson/Aaron Williams
Robert Quinn
A.J. Green/Jonathan Baldwin

RealityCheck
06-10-2010, 07:31 PM
WR A.J. Green
DE Cameron Heyward
OLB Robert Quinn

zachsaints52
06-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Saints:
Jared Crick
Von Miller

Julio Jones

thenewfeature06
06-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Raiders

Adrian Clayborn
Andrew Luck
Patrick Peterson

OSUGiants17
06-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Giants

Patrick Peterson, CB: Ross is getting up there in age, injury prone and doesn't have much time left on his contract. Pat Peterson can replace him with ease. This could give us a CB tandem of Thomas and Peterson that will shut teams down for years to come.

Gabe Carimi, OT: Can line up opposite of Beaty and keep Eli off the ground.

Mark Ingram, RB: Jacobs is starting to wear down and has become injury prone. I love Bradshaw, but he has had injury problems too. I can't wait to see Andre Brown come back from his injury cause I think he will be good. This pick could give the G-Men a nice 3-headed-monster of Bradshaw-Ingram-Brown.

tenorx
06-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Steelers
First of all: Mike Poucey - I'd love to see him play next to his brother, they would make our Oline much better

Jonathan Baldwin - We need a #1 WR, and I'd love to see the local guy in the Steelers

Jerrel Powe - Hampton is getting old, we need a strong and dominant NT to be the leader of our D

Yes, i didn't select PP, thats because we have young guys at CB, i'd like to give them a chance to prove

Cigaro
06-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Panthers:

- A.J. Green
- Patrick Peterson
- Robert Quinn

Although if strictly seniors:

- Adrian Clayborn
- Allen Bailey
- DeAndre McDaniel

bored of education
06-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Powe
Heyward
castonzo

SenorGato
06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Jerrell Powe
Robert Quinn
Phil Taylor

Texas Homer
06-13-2010, 11:57 AM
If you pick aj green youre going to have a huge chunk of your cap space tied up in wrs, unless hes a mid-late 1st rounder. They could definitely use heyward. I wonder if rahim moore is earl thomas who got about 7 passes thrown right into his hands. They could use another de, unless connor barwin is the answer.

I'm fine with the a lot of money being tied up with AJ and AJ Green.

Also I'm a big WR Jacoby Jones fan. This is Jones $MONEY$ year. I hope Jones has a HUGE season. Either way though the Texans will have a decision to make about extending/offering Jones a new contract. I think it remains to be seen how much money Jones may request after this season.

AJ Green is a BEAST!!I think the possibility of Green and Johnson in the same WR core would be almost like "Madden" on Easy mode.

Of course this all hypothetical though. If Jones BLOWS UP and has a HUGE season and the Texans resign Jones then I'm probably going to pick the Best OG available instead of Green.

I like Heyward because he seems really versatile.

I think Moore would almost be an instant upgrade at Safety for the Texans. I'll be honest though. I didn't see many UCLA games last season so I guess I am going by the "Hype" of Moore right now.

LizardState
06-13-2010, 02:13 PM
These 3 can defensively help any team immediately:

Marcel Dareus, DE/LB, Alabama

Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M

Deunta Williams, FS, UNC

2012? Never too early....

Dion Lewis, RB, Pitt

Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

LizardState
06-13-2010, 02:17 PM
These 3 can defensively help any team immediately:

Marcel Dareus, DE/LB, Alabama

Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M

Deunta Williams, FS, UNC

2012? Never too early....

Dion Lewis, RB, Pitt

Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

Bengals78
06-13-2010, 02:29 PM
AJ Green or Julio Jones either works.
Patrick Peterson as a FS for now (resigning Joseph is gonna be rough)
Dont'a Hightower

Peterson starts out at FS, moving to CB if we cant resign Joseph. If we do, good luck passing.
AJ or Julio is groomed as Chad's replacement.
A Rivers - Hightower - Maualuga LB core sounds smexy

703SKINS202
06-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Jake Locker

Patrick Peterson

Robert Quinn

theMadStork
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Raiders

Center-Stefan Wisniewski

RG-Mike Pouncey

DT-Jarrell Powe

THIS

although, I have Peterson, AJ Green, Quinn and all of those QBs dancing in my head.
luckily, we don't have a first, so we don't have to hurt our heads trying to decide

wicket
06-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Saints:
Jared Crick
Von Miller

Julio Jones

bolded part makes me sad, even if another receiver was taken id take baldwin floyd and certainly green all over jones

roscoesdad27
06-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Ravens

Patrick Peterson - Obvious. True shutdown CB would make the defense ridiculous

Cameron Heyward - Trevor Pryce is getting old and the Ravens need some youth and talent at DE. Heyward can play DE in a 3-4 or 4-3 as well as a DT in a 4-3.

AJ Green - I still give the slight edge to Michael Floyd as the #1 WR in this class but AJ Green's speed would provide a much needed vertical threat.

this except maybe switch quinn for heyward pending how kindle/arthur jones does this season...peterson would be sick!

TACKLE
06-30-2010, 06:59 PM
this except maybe switch quinn for heyward pending how kindle/arthur jones does this season...peterson would be sick!

We just drafted Kindle. Why would we take Quinn? He isn't big enough to play DE in a 3-4 and he would have to be an OLB in our defense. We have young talent at OLB. We need a young 5-tech badly.

YAYareaRB
06-30-2010, 07:50 PM
49ers

1. Patrick Peterson. We are consistent CB play away from being a top 3 defense in the league.

or

If Alex Smith fails..

1. Ryan Mallet.

tenorx
06-30-2010, 08:17 PM
Steelers
First of all: Mike Poucey - I'd love to see him play next to his brother, they would make our Oline much better

Jonathan Baldwin - We need a #1 WR, and I'd love to see the local guy in the Steelers

Jerrel Powe - Hampton is getting old, we need a strong and dominant NT to be the leader of our D

Yes, i didn't select PP, thats because we have young guys at CB, i'd like to give them a chance to prove

A few changes
Pouncey and Baldwin stays, but right now I want Gabe Carimi so badly to strengthen our line I can't even put it to words. If we'll get Essex to LT or even RT we might even get a chance to draft him that high :(