Dark Phoenix
Green Goblin
Bizzaro
Sarah Kerrigan
Maleficent
Juggernaut
Catwoman

The Plan:
The most important ability my team possesses is the ability to confuse, deceive, and manipulate the mind. Key to my plan are The Joker and Hannibal Lecter, who will mastermind all of the action. Here's how it will work:

At first, there is absolute peace. Silence. Nothing is wrong in the small town of NFLDCity, and life carries on with no fighting, petty crimes, or even harsh words. However, one day in this perfect, peaceful town, a small bar fight breaks out--the first fight this town has seen in over 30 years. The fight was a struggle over an incredibly beautiful woman, Selina Kyle, who in some parts of the world has been rumored to be the famous heroine Catwoman. Though no one appeared to be hurt, mysteriously the two men fall over and die from apparent poisonings. The identities of these two men? Harry Potter and Michael Jordan, both of whom have had troubles with women throughout their lives.

Was the woman, Selina Kyle, no, Catwoman, involved? Special Agent K is sent in to investigate, but is unable to find any evidence, and life goes on in a town now shaken by the first premature deaths many of the townspeople have ever seen. A few days later, a thief is caught trying to loot the empty estate of the late Michael Jordan. Robin Hood, as the criminal identified himself, was rather easy to catch, as he was dressed in all green. He receives a lengthy prison sentence, but mysteriously dies the first night of his sentence. His body looks disfigured and, shockingly, half eaten. Hood's cellmate, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, could provide no explanation.

The man responsible for catching Robin Hood, a mysterious figure who goes by the pseudonym Bizzaro, becomes a local hero. This is taking longer than I'd like, so I'll cut the prose and use bullets

-People look up to their new hero, Bizzaro
-One day their new hero kills an innocent man for no reason
-People are shocked, but the now villain is too strong for even the FBI to capture him. Among the notable agents killed in this struggle are Solid Snake and Agent K who are killed by a Bizzaro's freeze vision and heat breath, respectively.
-A team of heroes with supernatural powers arrive (He-Man, Silver Surfer, Spawn) and manage to kill Bizzaro
-All appears well, but the heroes stay in the now crisis-filled town to prevent further trouble from arising
-An creature hatches from an egg apparently imbedded in Bizzaro's corpse. Cell is born.
-Townsfolk start mysteriously disappearing, while this new green figure gets larger and stronger
-He-Man is absorbed by Cell in front of the eyes of horrified remaining townspeople
-Cell is now very powerful, and with one energy blast destroys Fox and his battleship
-Sensing war is on the horizon, Kratos rises and teams with the remaining heroes, the Silver Surfer and Spawn
-The Silver Surfer is killed by Cell, but Kratos and Spawn, the two immortals, defeat Cell in a long, stretched battle that lasts 30 Dragonball Z episodes.
-Sensing that Kratos and Spawn may be too powerful for the remaining team to defeat by brute force, The Joker curiously dispatches Dark Phoenix and Sarah Kerrigan, Queen of Blades
-Though an epic battle could have occurred, Spawn refuses to fight and instead returns to hell, with a shaken sense of justice after seeing how far into corruption and evil the formerly noble heroines Jean Grey and Kerrigan have fallen
-Kratos, still bloodthirsty, fights Dark Phoenix and Kerrigan
-Kerrigan's swarm of Zerg, Maleficent (in Dragon Form), the Green Goblin, and the Juggernaut provide reinforcements
-Though Kratos manages to defeat countless zerglings, ultimately Mount Olympus' hate for him turns the battle in the villain's favor and Kratos is finally defeated by a headbutt from the Juggernaut
-The last words Kratos hears on Earth are "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT *****"

Does the Plan Work?