PDA

View Full Version : Jeffrey Fitzgerald - KSU question

KaneMarko
06-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Jeffrey Fitzgerald was a UDFA for the Chiefs. Based on the few highlights I've seen of him he seemed to be a pretty effective edge rusher for KSU. However, he's listed at 6-4" 280 lbs and at DL for the Chiefs. I didn't really get a chance to see him play first hand. And I know 280 is a bit heavy for a 3-4 OLB, but does this kid have the athleticism to maybe step out and play as a pass rushing OLB on the NFL level?

TACKLE
06-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Jeffrey Fitzgerald was a UDFA for the Chiefs. Based on the few highlights I've seen of him he seemed to be a pretty effective edge rusher for KSU. However, he's listed at 6-4" 280 lbs and at DL for the Chiefs. I didn't really get a chance to see him play first hand. And I know 280 is a bit heavy for a 3-4 OLB, but does this kid have the athleticism to maybe step out and play as a pass rushing OLB on the NFL level?

He'll play the 5-technique (DE in a 3-4) for the Chiefs.

Da Big Harv
07-04-2010, 06:30 PM
ya also had a kinda shady past starting off at Virginia and transfering to KSU for some off field problems I can't think of off the top my head. He is definitly more talented than most UDFA tho