06-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Who is the second best OLB in the AFCN?

K Train
06-22-2010, 12:48 PM
voted harrison in the last one, voted harrison in this one

BmoreBlackByrdz
06-22-2010, 12:57 PM
T-Sizzle,

We got the best pure pass rusher in Woodley, now we add the next best "overall" linebacker.

K Train
06-22-2010, 01:04 PM
best overall LB? harrison is consistently in the top 5 in sacks, top 5 in forced fumbles, probably one of the best run defending OLBs in the league if not THE best, he could easily kick in to the middle and blow up guards in the run game all day since hes incredible at shedding blocks. So a man that backs his game up with pro bowl stats, the biggest play in the superbowl, and could play all 4 LB spots isnt a better overall LB than someone who plays OLB/DE?

i have no problem with you voting for suggs, hes a good player...but calling him the better overall LB is false imo

Jakey
06-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Woodley, Harrison and Johnson are the best all-round players. If you were voting in terms of all-round, your vote should go to Harrison or Johnson in this round.

Ravens1991
06-22-2010, 01:38 PM
I vote Harrison, I love JJ, he has out played Suggs this past season. But still Harrison is better then Tsizzle and JJ.

Suggs could be #2 on this list, maybe #1 if he gets in shape for this season and isnt ballooned up at 280 pounds

coordinator0
06-22-2010, 02:04 PM
I vote Harrison, I love JJ, he has out played Suggs this past season. But still Harrison is better then Tsizzle and JJ.

Suggs could be #2 on this list, maybe #1 if he gets in shape for this season and isnt ballooned up at 280 pounds

Yeah, playing at that weight really doesn't suit Suggs. He's not a 4-3 RE, and we saw last year what would happen if he tried to be the size of one. Right now IDK who to go with, I'll vote later (too much NBA Draft stuff in my head lol).

j05son
06-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Fujita is playing inside. Outside backers are Roth and Gocong. Not that it matters, just saying.