PDA

View Full Version : Chris Simms arrested for driving while baked...

General Zod
07-01-2010, 12:35 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chris_simms_arrested_on_driving_wWRUJkveAVjo84Cvb6 q2kO

Wow, for pot to impair your driving that bad, he must have been seriously ripped. Maybe this is some kind of of healing method for his ruptured spleen he suffered. lol

umphrey
07-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Nice one, next time rip bongs in the house instead of blunts in the car.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
07-01-2010, 12:46 PM
He had to be in zombie state to drive that bad. Poor guy was probably out driving for 12 McChickens and a bag of all red gummy bears.

yourfavestoner
07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
He had to be in zombie state to drive that bad. Poor guy was probably out driving for 12 McChickens and a bag of all red gummy bears.

He was unlucky enough to go through a checkpoint right after blazing in the car. Sucks for him.

Luckily, though, a DUI of a controlled substance charge is far, far better than a DWI or a DUI of alcohol in terms of punishment doled out.

Hawk
07-01-2010, 01:42 PM
I wanna be that high

Shahin
07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
if there wasn't any weed in the car or on my person, i'd just tell those cops that's just the way my car smells and i had just gotten out of a pool.

at 1:30 am.

thenewfeature06
07-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Im sure Simms has his own house.... or does he?

Maybe you just blaze an L in your house next time, ya know so you won't get caught

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
07-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I bet he was pulled over randomly or for speeding but changed it when they got up to the car and smelled the ganja and seen his face.

CashmoneyDrew
07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Rusty Smith will save us.

BeerBaron
07-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Burn rides are just a terrible idea to begin with.....gotta agree with what Umphrey said about the bong rips before getting the car.

DoughBoy
07-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Silly Titans, we should have our on reality show that just follows around our QB's.

yourfavestoner
07-01-2010, 04:27 PM
I bet he was pulled over randomly or for speeding but changed it when they got up to the car and smelled the ganja and seen his face.

Nah dude, he got busted going through a DUI checkpoint.

M.O.T.H.
07-01-2010, 04:35 PM
He's no Major Applewhite.

Ness
07-01-2010, 04:42 PM
I wanna be that high

Hahahahaha.

BuckeyeDan17
07-02-2010, 12:12 PM
So wait, it is illegal to drive stoned? Or did he have bud on him?

yourfavestoner
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
So wait, it is illegal to drive stoned? Or did he have bud on him?

It's illegal to drive stoned, it falls under Driving Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance. It's not nearly as bad (legally) as a DWI or DUI of alcohol.

umphrey
07-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Ironically this makes me think he's probably not much of a pothead. Anyone who smokes pot a decent amount can talk to a cop no matter how stoned they are and they know deny deny deny. No evidence and no confession means you'll skate every time. If you get a real d*** of a cop he'll maybe arrest you anyway and then any lawyer who's not dumb enough to get stuck as a public defender gets you off.

Cop: "If you just admit what you did, we'll go easy on you"
B***S***. I stopped falling for that game in middle school. Immediately after you admit it they start writing the ticket. Same if they ask to search your car or something. They are really asking you to waive your constitutional rights and they'll lie right to your face and say whatever they have to for you to consent.

umphrey
07-02-2010, 12:39 PM
It's illegal to drive stoned, it falls under Driving Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance. It's not nearly as bad (legally) as a DWI or DUI of alcohol.

It's pretty cool how it's totally legal to be stoned out of your mind though (or coked out or tripping or whatever). It's only illegal to have drugs, or break a drug related laws like funding or transporting or in this case driving while intoxicated. You can walk up to a cop on the street and say "I'm ripped out of my mind, do you know of an ice cream store around here?" and you will maybe get searched, but the cop will probably just point you in the right direction.

Donno
07-02-2010, 12:40 PM
This dude must of been ripped, I wish I could catch an NFL quarterback stoned of his ass. In reality he'll probably keep smoking cause he has money, I would.

yourfavestoner
07-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Ironically this makes me think he's probably not much of a pothead. Anyone who smokes pot a decent amount can talk to a cop no matter how stoned they are and they know deny deny deny. No evidence and no confession means you'll skate every time. If you get a real d*** of a cop he'll maybe arrest you anyway and then any lawyer who's not dumb enough to get stuck as a public defender gets you off.

Cop: "If you just admit what you did, we'll go easy on you"
B***S***. I stopped falling for that game in middle school. Immediately after you admit it they start writing the ticket. Same if they ask to search your car or something. They are really asking you to waive your constitutional rights and they'll lie right to your face and say whatever they have to for you to consent.

This, this, and more of this.