PDA

View Full Version : should the giants draft a qb or wr or even rb?

jonboy
03-17-2007, 08:37 PM
well i dont know about eli because weve given him two years to show his "manning" potential and he obviously hasnt shown it yet.also about the wr , i mean i would be nice to draft CJ because even though we have great "receivers" that can run,but they dont catch the damn ball!BUt one crucial thing is the rb.B.Jacobs is great but we someone besides reubon droguhns.i mean hes not even that good.ppl just say hes good because he was the first browns 1000 yd rusher since 1985.of course he is because because the BROWNS SUCK!!!!( except braylon edwards) but anyway those are my concerns

Xiomera
03-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Umm . . . how do you propose that the Giants get themselves into the top 3 to draft CJ?

And giving up on Manning now is absurd.

Damix
03-17-2007, 08:45 PM
To answer your questions
No, yes, yes (later rounds)

Slasher28
03-17-2007, 10:22 PM
manning needs better protection (we got two powerful backs) and now all he needs is a good LT or possibly RG because diehl might move to LT. WR might be a good idea because plaxico frequently gets flagged, and toomer might not be as good plus his old age. I'd only draft an RB if I knew he was good in the passing game and got extra yards after the catch like Lorenzo Booker or Darius Walker. I'd consider drafting a QB because Hasslebeck is horrible but keep lorenzen because he is improving and is great for QB sneaks.