PDA

View Full Version : Top NFL DRAFT Prospects

dannyz
07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Who are the top NFL DRAFT Prospects regardless of position and year ?
Matt Barkley, Trent Richardson,Patrick Peterson just to name a few.

RealityCheck
07-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Matt Barkley? Hmm, yeah.

dannyz
07-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Who do you think? Andrew Luck,Vontaze Burfict,AJ Green.

descendency
07-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Barkley won't be able to declare as a true Sophomore.

dannyz
07-11-2010, 10:11 PM
I am talking about regardless of Class or Position.

dannyz
07-12-2010, 12:18 AM
I think it would go not in a particular order
1.Andrew Luck
2.Robert Quinn
3.Patrick Peterson
4.Trent Richardson
5.Vontaze Burfict
6.Ryan Williams
7.AJ Green
8.Jake Locker
9.Ryan Mallett
10.Cameron Heyward
Who else ?

RealityCheck
07-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Matt Barkley led one of the most talented teams in the country to a mediocre season while producing iffy numbers.

I'd say Robert Quinn, Jake Locker, A.J. Green, Luke Kuechly, Alshon Jeffery, Trent Richardson.

bce
07-12-2010, 07:10 PM
I dont understand how trent richardson is better than mark ingram. Ingram averaged a yard more per carry. Thats why hes the guy playing and trent richardson is the backup.

Ingrams the best rb prospect since the year of the running back 2008. I dont understand how any rb could be ahead of him at this point.

vontez burfict ahead of quarterbacks? I like burfict, but in all seriousness.

The mans a superstar.

dannyz
07-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Richardson is more bulit for the NFL.

bce
07-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Richardson is more bulit for the NFL.

How do you figure. Ingram looks to me like an nfl running back is supposed to look exactly.

Bottom line is, hes playing because hes better than richardson. Hes mmore productive per carry than richardson, made more big plays than richardson, is harder to tackle than richardson, has better short area quickness than richardson, and runs harder than richardson.

ThePudge
07-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Bigger, stronger, faster with a violent running style. He was a freshman last year and got less playing time than Ingram. Just because Mark has been the better college player through a year doesn't mean he's as good of an NFL prospect as Trent Richardson who may be one of the most gifted RBs in college football. Obviously Richardson is expected to achieve a great deal of success by the end of his Tide career and he could be pushing Ingram out of school after this season. Right now, of course Mark is the more accomplished. Don't bother with a rebuttal, I won't reply... I'm not going to be lured into a stupid argument, I'm simply explaining the scenario.

You said Mark Ingram runs harder than Trent Richardson, which is the sign that in this case (like many others) you'll be creating an argument by talking out of your ass. Like few before me, I'll let you go on tying facts with ******** and creating your "opinion" but for the rest of the thread I'd agree that it appears as if Trent Richardson is the better NFL prospect down the road.

JFLO
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
I think if Andrew Luck plays well for the next two seasons (which means he wouldn't declare after this year), then he is undoubtedly would be the #1 prospect. Until then, I'm saying Patrick Peterson is #1 for the next three classes.

SickwithIt1010
07-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Matt Barkley led one of the most talented teams in the country to a mediocre season while producing iffy numbers.

I'd say Robert Quinn, Jake Locker, A.J. Green, Luke Kuechly, Alshon Jeffery, Trent Richardson.

As a freshman, and on a team not nearly as strong as USC as fielded in the past.

tjsunstein
07-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Andrew Luck assuming he comes out next year or the year after.

CC.SD
07-13-2010, 04:39 PM
What a great idea for a thread, let's devote a whole site to it

dannyz
07-13-2010, 08:41 PM
We should. But Luck would be smart to come out this year. Don't Risk Injuries.

RealityCheck
07-14-2010, 08:56 AM
No. If Luck comes out this year, he'll be the dumbest person alive. The guy's got two years left at a great school in a great football program. He won't be that idiot.

LizardState
07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
No. If Luck comes out this year, he'll be the dumbest person alive. The guy's got two years left at a great school in a great football program. He won't be that idiot.

He might consider leaving if Harbaugh has delusions of NFL grandeur & bolts for the big league (his brother is the Ravens' HC) even with the huge $3M+ raise he got from Stanford, & if Luck (who has the NFL pedigree as former Oiler QB Oliver Luck's son) thinks he could be the #1 overall pick b/c he will -- all that guaranteed $million$, it has a very very strong appeal.

Downside of course is that Luck would go to a 2-14 or 3-13 or worse team that's desperate for an offense & has very little supporting cast & a pisspoor OL, like the expansion Texans taking David Carr or the Rams with Bradford in the last draft.

bce
07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Bigger, stronger, faster with a violent running style. He was a freshman last year and got less playing time than Ingram. Just because Mark has been the better college player through a year doesn't mean he's as good of an NFL prospect as Trent Richardson who may be one of the most gifted RBs in college football. Obviously Richardson is expected to achieve a great deal of success by the end of his Tide career and he could be pushing Ingram out of school after this season. Right now, of course Mark is the more accomplished. Don't bother with a rebuttal, I won't reply... I'm not going to be lured into a stupid argument, I'm simply explaining the scenario.

You said Mark Ingram runs harder than Trent Richardson, which is the sign that in this case (like many others) you'll be creating an argument by talking out of your ass. Like few before me, I'll let you go on tying facts with ******** and creating your "opinion" but for the rest of the thread I'd agree that it appears as if Trent Richardson is the better NFL prospect down the road.

Whats happening betwen the white lines doesnt back up any of your case. Whats happening between the white lines is mark ingram is the horse, mark ingrams making the big plays, mark ingram is the guy who it takes 5 guys to bring down, mark ingram is the guy breaking off huge plays, mark ingram is the guy running for 1700 in the sec and carrying the offense. Trent richardson is the backup, which doesnt mean hes not a good player or prospect. It means hes not as good as the guy playing in front of him.