PDA

View Full Version : Rumors fly of new Roethlisberger golf course incident

scpanther22
07-13-2010, 11:45 AM
As the rumor goes (and it's spreading quickly), Roethlisberger was golfing in Columbus, Ohio, and he urinated on the course. Though it's not an uncommon event (I guess I can admit to it now since I haven't golfed in at least 14 years, which likely exceeds all applicable statutes of limitation), the complicating factor in this case arose from the fact (supposedly) that a woman witnessed the incident, that she complained about it, and that she now wants to press charges.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/13/rumors-fly-of-new-roethlisberger-golf-course-incident/

07-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Are you ******* serious? This has to be a non-story.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Per rotoworld:

PFT's Mike Florio acknowledges that this is all rumor for now, and that the main source of the story is "multiple emails over the past two days." However, Florio does have a legitimate source who's confirmed Roethlisberger indeed was golfing in Columbus. The same source claims Big Ben was not the person urinating -- it was another member of Roethlisberger's foursome.

What the heck is wrong with you Roethlisberger!?!?!? Stay out of these ******* situations!

Michigan
07-13-2010, 11:48 AM
urinated as in, peeing in the woods? who the **** doesn't do that?

princefielder28
07-13-2010, 11:53 AM
What the heck is wrong with you Roethlisberger!?!?!? Stay out of these ******* situations!

Relax

Anyone who has ever golfed has also urinated on the golf course; that's just the way it is.

CC.SD
07-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to rape victims, but I have to shake my head at the lady suing because she saw someone pee. Sit down *****.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Relax

Anyone who has ever golfed has also urinated on the golf course; that's just the way it is.

I'm not angry at the event itself, but at the fact that he's still placing himself in dubious situations such as this one.

It definitely doesn't compare to the other two cases, but it's still frowned upon or whatever.

And since he just embarked on a quest to improve his image, urinating in the middle of a golf course shouldn't really be a priority. Probably just a simple, honest mistake or something, but it still happened.

He's got to really think about everything he does, and to see if someone will deem it classless or wrong. Urinating on a tree, though normal for him, is frowned upon by many people. Not me, But people like the lady that, for some strange reason believes she's got a great case to press charges.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:09 PM
If she was going to press charges anyway he might as well have pissed on her.

ThePudge
07-13-2010, 12:20 PM
This is kind of ridiculous, no matter how much I hate the guy. I don't think he'll receive any kind of suspension even if the worst comes to worst but hopefully Goodell can arrange a punishment that would require Ben to play an entire game or two without any bathroom breaks at halftime.

Philliez01
07-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Did he just whip it out and urinate on the green or did he go in the woods?

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:21 PM
the world would be an infinitely better place without people like this woman in it.

Someone should create a comic book hero that instead of pursuing bad guys, he pursues annoying people that make the world a sucky place.

And make it similar to Kick Ass. Because that movie is awesome.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Did he just whip it out and urinate on the green or did he go in the woods?

He asked the woman to help him with directions, and he had a map over his hip. When she stood in front of him to look at the map, he snatched it away and the woman was forced to take a gander at little Ben. Then he started peeing.

Also, I have no idea what happened, but that would be the only circumstance for which I'd understand the pressed charges.

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:26 PM
1. The guy who did it is an idiot for doing it when a woman is around.

2. The woman shouldn't make more out of it than it needs to be.

Kick the guy off the course for good and tell her to shove her lawsuit up her ass.

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:27 PM
He asked the woman to help him with directions, and he had a map over his hip. When she stood in front of him to look at the map, he snatched it away and the woman was forced to take a gander at little Ben. Then he started peeing.

Also, I have no idea what happened, but that would be the only circumstance for which I'd understand the pressed charges.

Wait, so he more or less exposed himself then started urinating near her?

thenewfeature06
07-13-2010, 12:28 PM
It is one thing to pee in the woods when golfing, another thing to pee on the course when golfing. haha if it was in the woods who ******* cares

PoopSandwich
07-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Relax

Yeah but you don't do it where someone sees your dick... if thats the case then he's a moron.

I work at a golf course, there are plenty of places to take a leak and plenty of places not to... If someone saw his package it was clearly one of the places not to.

Regardless its stupid and shouldn't be a huge deal, but I've heard people call in about golfers peeing in their back yards and in wide open places like morons so I wouldn't put it past Ben.

TitanHope
07-13-2010, 12:32 PM
If he whipped it out in front of a woman, then it's "indecent exposure." Even if it's an accident.

But given the circumstances and who we're talking about, it goes from no biggy to "Is the guy freakin' ********?" territory. Does this guy not know ANYTHING?

I've got tons of rumors about me raping chicks. So much that I've been suspended by the commissioner of the NFL because I've embarrassed myself, my family, my team, and my occupation so much. But the bathroom is so far away though.... I'll just go here despite the chance of another person walking by and risking another lewd charge. Jesus ******* Chrysler...

Yeah, us peeing in public on a golf course is no big deal. Yeah, this chick is either way uptight or whatever. But Big Ben either just doesn't get the rules of just doesn't give a crap. He has to be extra careful. We pee in public because we've never been investigated for rape or another other act that'd get us on a perv list. Why risk it? Why is he assuming people would look the other way when he's got a target on his back?

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Wait, so he more or less exposed himself then started urinating near her?

No, I have absolutely no idea what happened, but the aforementioned scenario would be the only way I could justifiably entertain the idea of the woman pressing charges.

vikes_28
07-13-2010, 12:34 PM
I think it's a big deal. Wanna know why? If there happened to be a woman on the golf course, and she was offended, it would be indecent exposure. Big Ben's gonna be a sex offender. Keep your children away from him.

Mr. Goosemahn
Just to make it clear: the whole map bit I posted was fake. I got it from TV, and if my mind serves me right, it's from the episode where Phyllis gets flashed.

I do not know what transpired during the Roethlisberger's urine scandal.

And yes, under certain laws and in certain places, urinating in public is considered indecent exposure, making him a sex offender, meaning he's got to wear a tag or warn neighbors of such a title.

thenewfeature06
Yeah I did it.

LlIg7uUoW-Y

CC.SD
07-13-2010, 12:36 PM

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r67/nurdburd13/LOL%20Cats/lol.jpg

Mr. Goosemahn
On the bright side, if Ben is eventually registered as a sex offender, he could bring in Tony Washington and be BFF's and stuff. They can relate to each other.

And the Steelers need offensive line help.

Win-win.

Bengals78
Ok gotcha Goose.
The way you typed, it sounded like more details emerged lol.

But yeah, peeing in the woods while golfing - fine
peeing close enough to the green a woman can see your schlong - not fine

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:38 PM
On the bright side, if Ben is eventually registered as a sex offender, he could bring in Tony Washington and be BFF's and stuff.

When they go door to door announcing what they are to near by houses they can mark it off a PR too.

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:40 PM
God Damn pederast is what he is.
Yeah man, he is a pervert.

http://yourseosucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/walter-sobchak-donny-the-dude.jpg

Philliez01
Just to make it clear: the whole map bit I posted was fake. I got it from TV, and if my mind serves me right, it's from the episode where Phyllis gets flashed.

Just to piggyback off this:

"Okay, Ben, let's settle this.....show me your *****.....as soon as those words left my mouth...."

Mr. Goosemahn
Yeah, I'm guessing he wasn't too careful when it comes to discretion.

TitanHope
07-13-2010, 12:42 PM
I wanna know where his lookout was. Everyone knows you need a buddy to tell ya to hurry up and zip up when someone's coming.

I'd seriously check Ben Roethlisberger for Down's Syndrome at this point. Y'know, just to be sure they didn't miss something at birth. Maybe that's why he's so strong? Mentally disabled guys have the strength of 6 men.

You laugh now, but it'd explain a looooot.

/tosh

RealityCheck
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM
With the (insert pick number here)th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Andrew Luck, quaterback, Stanford/Christian Ponder, quarterback, Florida State.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM
So if she does press charges, will there need to be evidence and stuff?

Will they need to get a urine from the scene of the crime and match it with Roethlisberger's?

That would be a pretty lame, and slightly comical, trial.

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Haha.
Retards have super human strength. And chimps have the strength of like 10 men. So if you ever see a ******** chimp, run away. Thats a market Hollywood never tackles. ******** chimp movies. Unless you count Vin Diesel movies...and I do!

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:45 PM
So if she does press charges, will there need to be evidence and stuff?

Will they need to get a urine from the scene of the crime and match it with Roethlisberger's?

That would be a pretty lame, and slightly comical, trial.

Or just an eerily accurate description of it haha

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:45 PM
I wanna know where his lookout was. Everyone knows you need a buddy to tell ya to hurry up and zip up when someone's coming.

I'd seriously check Ben Roethlisberger for Down's Syndrome at this point. Y'know, just to be sure they didn't miss something at birth. Maybe that's why he's so strong? Mentally disabled guys have the strength of 6 men.

You laugh now, but it'd explain a looooot.

/tosh

There was actually a serious article posted on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette arguing that, according to "leading medical experts," Ben's history of multiple concussions could have very well modified his behavior. That would explain why he went from being a good family boy to a bathroom-raping, golf-pissing diva.

I don't buy it, but it's out there. I just think he let his fame get to him and he got in waaaaaaaaaay over his head

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:46 PM
There was actually a serious article posted on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette arguing that, according to "leading medical experts," Ben's history of multiple concussions could have very well modified his behavior. That would explain why he went from being a good family boy to a bathroom-raping, gold-pissing diva.

I don't buy it, but it's out there. I just think he let his fame get to him and he got in waaaaaaaaaay over his head

He went to Miami. I doubt it is something new.

K Train
07-13-2010, 12:46 PM
its better to be pissed off than pissed on

badgerbacker
07-13-2010, 12:47 PM
The guy was just hanging brain. I mean, what's all the fuss? If that's flashing, then lock me up.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Thats a market Hollywood never tackles. ******** chimp movies.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of Whoopi Goldberg movies out there.

And we're bound to get an Emmitt Smith movie sooner or later. Just you wait.

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:49 PM
He went to Miami. I doubt it is something new.

Miami Ohio

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:50 PM
What are you talking about? There are plenty of Whoopi Goldberg movies out there.

And we're bound to get an Emmitt Smith movie sooner or later. Just you wait.

Featuring Vin Diesel

...but I like Vin Diesel.
Im sure you do but go back to coloring and hope it gets on the refrigerator but it wont because elephants aren't orange.

/tosh

FlyingElvis
I won't be surprised if he did something wildly stupid, given the way Ben carries himself.

But if he just took a piss then it looks like a clear case of gold digging.

Bengals78
Miami Ohio

Oh I know.
And I mean it.

RealityCheck
07-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Miami Ohio
The U!

of M

of O!

Mr. Goosemahn
07-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Oh I know.
And I mean it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xgZxEXs0S6U/TAqaa1r3RmI/AAAAAAAAAFA/B6o8Cou7LoM/s320/slowpoke.jpg

I won't be surprised if he did something wildly stupid, given the way Ben carries himself.

Ben's been a disappointment for me. He was the reason I started liking the Steelers a couple of years ago, and he's now become the thing about the team that I hate the most.

But if he just took a piss then it looks like a clear case of gold digging.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/3/p1.jpg

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xgZxEXs0S6U/TAqaa1r3RmI/AAAAAAAAAFA/B6o8Cou7LoM/s320/slowpoke.jpg

Always used to be Miami was for rich frat ***** who wanted to get by with that kinda crap. Add in he was the start football player and I'm sure this isn't a new situation for him.

TitanHope
07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
I think Indecent Exposure is more of a "caught in the act" type of deal.

The thing is that Big Ben ('s dick) has a history. If it's her word against his, then her word carries more weight than it would if he had no history. Still, if it's her word against his and there are no witnesses/proof, then I don't think any criminal charges would be filed. She could get paid if she drops everything though.

Ness
07-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to rape victims, but I have to shake my head at the lady suing because she saw someone pee. Sit down *****.

Seriously. And then pressing charges? That would be like me pressing charges on a friend who didn't buckle their seatbelt.

bigbluedefense
07-13-2010, 01:03 PM
This lady is just lookin for money.

Seriously, there should be some legal consequence against golddiggers who are proven to be golddiggin.

They are not only falsely accusing someone, but also wasting taxpayer money by wasting the time of law enforcement.

Prowler
07-13-2010, 01:03 PM
On the bright side, if Ben is eventually registered as a sex offender, he could bring in Tony Washington and be BFF's and stuff. They can relate to each other.

i don't think i'd want to be related or even relate to Tony Washington. i don't trust his track record with that word.

as for my opinion of the incident. i would have to vote for the 'i don't like roethlisberger personally, but i wish he would have urinated on the lady.'

give his friend a $200 citation or whatever ridiculous amount it is and be done with it.

descendency
07-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Did he sexually assault the golf course too?

Oh. Nevermind. Non-story. (Someone please just tell the old bag "b*tch please.")

i don't think i'd want to be related Tony Washington.

It just gets you sodomized. Just ask his sister.

Shane P. Hallam
07-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Not true

http://bit.ly/daX9cw

TitanHope
07-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Glad to hear Big Ben doesn't have Downs.

prock
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Who hasn't pissed behind a tree at a golf course?

CJSchneider
07-13-2010, 02:01 PM
I've even pissed in the cup.

Bengals78
07-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I've even pissed in the cup.

Thats because we wanted to watch Brodeur drink it

MaxV
07-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Ben should press charges against that woman for staring at him in a compromising position.

CC.SD
07-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Is the cup deep enough to ****? I've never golfed. I'm gonna say probably not.

descendency
07-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Is the cup deep enough to ****? I've never golfed. I'm gonna say probably not.

If you watch golf on TV, you'd see Tiger Woods pick up his ball out of the cup without sticking much more than his hand in it. So, I'm going with no.

TimD
07-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Ok gotcha Goose.
The way you typed, it sounded like more details emerged lol.

But yeah, peeing in the woods while golfing - fine
peeing close enough to the green a woman can see your schlong - not fine

truth...

i love this btw. down with bigben hah

kmartin575
07-13-2010, 06:13 PM

I would guess the ***** knew who it was so she's trying to get some money out of the situation.

Scotty D
07-13-2010, 06:20 PM
http://imgur.com/omnI3.jpg

Brent
07-13-2010, 07:11 PM
this would have been a much more enthralling story if it was "Big Ben leaves a brown on the green" but only because pooping is always going to make something funnier.

LizardState
07-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Assuming it really was him, never one to sympathize with Big Ben, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.

I agree with the thread consensus that he exercised total brain-dead judgment loss by failing to look around before he did -- talk about absurdity, if this lands him before the Commissioner again, his suspension goes from 3 to 6 games for indecent exposure, sinks the whole 1st half of the Steelers season. Something like that s/b trivial but if it involves Date Rape Roethlisberger it could have a ripple effect through the whole Steelers franchise, & could piss off Rooney so much he just releases him -- here's the new headline on the sports pgs: Public Golf Course Piss Incident Pisses Away Steelers '10 Season.

McBain
07-15-2010, 06:03 PM
3 pages on ben roethlisberger's urine. Finally a thread I can get behind

LonghornsLegend
07-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Ben's put himself in a bad spot is the sad part about it. You can bet there will be chics knowing who he is, who are money hungry looking to get something out of him.

I'm pretty sure he's going to come across some false rape claims if he doesn't just find a good wholesome chic and settle down with just one and stop the party life. All he has to do is bang some chic, put some scratches in her back and she could run to the police.

One more rape/sexual assault accusation on him, no matter how much merit, could really ruin his career even if it's completely false, so I hope he realizes this.

jayceheathman
07-21-2010, 10:04 PM
It's not like this woman hasnt been on a road trip and saw a car parked on the side of the road with someone peeing next to it. Most people just wave at you or ignore you and keep on going but since Ben is worth millions then its worth a lawsuit.

Shere Khan
07-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Haha.
Retards have super human strength. And chimps have the strength of like 10 men. So if you ever see a ******** chimp, run away. Thats a market Hollywood never tackles. ******** chimp movies. Unless you count Vin Diesel movies...and I do!

"Gorillas, injected with strength of 80 midgets"

REP for anyone who accurately names the rappers who said this

Mr. Goosemahn
07-26-2010, 03:17 PM
GhostFace and MF Doom?