PDA

View Full Version : I hate Lane Kiffin.

DoughBoy
07-24-2010, 04:37 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100724/SPORTS01/100724009/2162/Pola+leaves+Titans+for+USC++Fisher+upset+with+Kiff in+

I dont know if this thread needs to be moved, but I ************* HATE THAT PIECE OF ****.

TitanHope
07-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Seriously? Pola just turned them down like a month ago? Unless the new AD has something to do with it (probably the case).

Ugh... It's ok, because of all the coaching positions, RB Coach is the least vital. We'll get someone to replace him, although from what I hear about Pola, the new guy won't be as good.

The only way I can understand this is it's purely an alumnus thing. Otherwise, it's a moronic move from a ridiculously cushy job coaching the best RB in the NFL under the longest tenured HC in the NFL and have one of the best OL's in the NFL for your guys to run behind to a college program under heavy sanctions where it's going to be a completely different lifestyle with recruiting and coaching young kids/men instead of pro athletes. Not to mention, I don't think Kiffin has the same job security under the new AD that he had under Garrett.

Bah... Slam dunk hire by Kiffin and what's his face new AD...bastards.

Sic'em Fisha!!! Fisher is a USC alum, so this may cause a controversy that will definitely result in the firing of Lane Kiffin, suicide of Ed Orgeron, and Monte Kiffin checking into a retirement home.

Ok, maybe not exactly...but still!

Pshhh! Nevermind! He's going to become the OC at USC, not strictly the RB Coach. Ok, now I get it. Guess it helps to read the article first, eh TH?

Scratch all that. Pola at RB Coach would've been a monster get. Getting him at OC? Ehhhhhh, not so sure. Surely USC could've gotten better than Kennedy Pola? I know it'll be Lane's offense, and perhaps it could be a token title for Pola and allows him to be paid more.

mellojello
07-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Can't wait for loose lips Kiffin to get fired. The new AD seems Kosher and that's not good news for dirtbag.

EvilNixon
07-24-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm so glad this asshat is out of my state and I'm not even a Vol fan.

descendency
07-24-2010, 08:02 PM
As much as I think he's a snake oil salesman, I wouldn't mind working for him.

soybean
07-24-2010, 08:27 PM
As much as he been a dick... is this really THAT bad?

CashmoneyDrew
07-24-2010, 08:34 PM
As much as he been a dick... is this really THAT bad?

I'll take Fisher's word for it.

SickwithIt1010
07-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Can't wait for loose lips Kiffin to get fired. The new AD seems Kosher and that's not good news for dirtbag.

itll be a while before he gets fired...because as soon as we lose him im sure we lose Monte and Orgeron as well.

Splat
07-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Titans sue Lane Kiffin, USC (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/26/titans-sue-lane-kiffin-usc/)

What Kiffin did was shady but come on this is to much over a RB's coach.

TitanHope
07-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Titans sue Lane Kiffin, USC (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/26/titans-sue-lane-kiffin-usc/)

What Kiffin did was shady but come on this is to much over a RB's coach.

Personally, I think it's awesome. Maybe some of those lame-o Vols fans who are Colts fans solely because of Manning will finally come to the light now. ;)

If Kiffin tampered with Pola and his contract (which he probably did), and Fisher is mad that they did so and didn't even have the courtesy to notify him that they were interested, then I'm glad the Titans are exercising their option to sue them for it. Kiffin and Pola can deal for the consequences for all I care.

USC swiped an alum's RB Coach from under him a week before training camp, and basically left him in the position to accept being screwed over because it's his former college or grow a back bone and do something. I'm glad Fish and the Titans are doing something.

Nice job getting your university sued Kiffin. Hope it makes your seat just a little bit warmer. Enjoy your new "offensive coordinator." <333

mellojello
07-27-2010, 12:39 AM

What Kiffin did was shady but come on this is to much over a RB's coach.Solid RB coaches aren't growing on trees. There's good reason that despite SC being 10 deep with 5* RB's, almost all have underachieved.