PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Texas Longhorns thread

LonghornsLegend
07-29-2010, 01:49 AM
I didn't think this would be a big problem, seeing as how there is a USC thread and Miami thread and a ton of Longhorn fans here. If so, delete it, but I don't want to get carried away in the Big XII thread with all Longhorn post.

Just to get a random thought out there, this is one guy I'm excited about:

Mykkele Thompson

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/r/d0/d0fa795957bde58d49caea3bc313ef6e/56800.jpg

I hear Akina likes this kid alot, and sees alot of Michael Huff in him, very versatile player.

I'm still waiting on us to get our next feature back, I don't know why it's taken so long for a school that traditionally can find RB's but for some reason it's been musical chairs and we can't rely on our QB like the past few seasons.

JoeJoeBrown
07-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Living here, I get inundated with Longhorns propaganda. However, I think you guys are going to be better than most people give you credit for.

Gilbert did awesome for the situation he was put into. Obviously there will be a drop-off, but the guy has potential to be another great one for UT.

You guys need a freaking running game, however, to help him out. No idea where that is going to come from.

Still I don't see you losing many games. 1-2 tops.

Sniper
07-29-2010, 11:18 AM
http://insidetexas.com/media/images/article/1235105543.jpg

<3

LonghornsLegend
07-29-2010, 11:26 AM
http://www.40acressports.com/wp-images/chykiebrown-wyoming.jpg

>

http://insidetexas.com/media/images/article/1235105543.jpg

You heard it here first!

Babylon
07-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Dare i say Gilbert is potentially a better pro prospect than McCoy and on a totally differant subject Brantley may turn out a better prospect than Tebow. (key word is potentially)

JRTPlaya21
07-29-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm with you on that Babylon.

JoeJoeBrown
07-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Dare i say Gilbert is potentially a better pro prospect than McCoy and on a totally differant subject Brantley may turn out a better prospect than Tebow. (key word is potentially)

Agree on Gilbert. Still need to see Brantley under fire. Physically they both have better NFL toolsets. They may not end up being better college QBs, but they definitely have a better shot in the NFL.

Sniper
08-06-2010, 05:47 PM
http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/longhorns/entries/2010/08/06/texas_quarterba.html?cxntfid=blogs_bevo_beat

UT QB Sherrod Harris left the team to focus on academics.

Texas Homer
08-13-2010, 11:26 AM
SI Cover

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/ptrain33/ChykieCurtisandAcho.jpg

CB Chykie Brown, CB Curtis Brown and DE Sam Acho

Just guessing here.... 2nd Round, late 1st Round and late 1st Round.

Texas Homer
08-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Aaron Williams vs. OU last season....

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/ptrain33/aaronwilliams2.jpg

Aaron Williams vs. Colorado in Williams Freshman season....

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/ptrain33/AWilliamgif.gif

Texas Homer
08-13-2010, 11:40 AM
2 True Freshmen DE's Jackson Jeffcoat (#44) and Reggie Wilson (#92) from a recent practice...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/ptrain33/JeffcoatandWilson.jpg

TACKLE
08-13-2010, 12:09 PM
So how does their CB situation work? I've heard some say that Aaron Williams is their best CB. I've heard some say that Curtis Brown is their best CB. And I've seen a select few who say that Chykie is the best CB. I know Williams is regarded as the best prospect but how does it work as far as playing time? Who plays the nickel?

Texas Homer
08-13-2010, 12:48 PM
So how does their CB situation work? I've heard some say that Aaron Williams is their best CB. I've heard some say that Curtis Brown is their best CB. And I've seen a select few who say that Chykie is the best CB. I know Williams is regarded as the best prospect but how does it work as far as playing time? Who plays the nickel?

This is just my opinion, but I'd rank them..

1) Aaron Williams (LEGIT) Guess:Top 15 pick

2) Curtis Brown (I really like him as a coverage CB) Guess: Late 1st Round pick

3) Chykie Brown (I think Chykie has really filled out this offseason, I think he looks like a FS--"Antonio Cromartie" type of frame). I think Chykie just needs to work on being more physical more consistently, but he has the size.

Guess:2nd Round pick
-----------------------------------------------------

My guess on the roster...

Last season, I think Curtis was matched up against the teams best WR.

A. Williams played in the NICKEL some because he is very physical and overall the best CB on the team (imo).

Chykie took the other side. Big, Rangy and Long....
------------------------------------------------------

Now a guess on this coming season....

A.Williams could be the NICKEL guy and that could allow Curtis Brown and Chykie Brown to man the 2 starting CB spots.

-OR-

I've heard Big-Hitting Soph. Kenny Vaccaro could end being in the NICKEL, giving Texas a "Big NICKEL" package.....I guess that would put Aaron Williams and Curtis Brown at the starting CB spots.
-----------------------------------------------------

I'm just guessing on some of this stuff so I could be off....so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but this is my opinion.

LonghornsLegend
08-13-2010, 03:41 PM
SI Cover

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/ptrain33/ChykieCurtisandAcho.jpg

CB Chykie Brown, CB Curtis Brown and DE Sam Acho

Just guessing here.... 2nd Round, late 1st Round and late 1st Round.

I'm really surprised Aaron Williams wasn't on this cover being that he could be the best prospect out of the 4.

Gchu83
08-14-2010, 11:28 AM

AW is our best CB and best NFL prospect but Curtis is really not that far behind. Chykie has all the physical tools you want in a DB but he does not play physical and has lapses which can lead to big plays.

AW played Nickel for us last season and I expect him to man that position this upcoming season. But as Homer posted, Vaccarro can also play the nickel which would give us more flexibility.

Brent
08-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm really surprised Aaron Williams wasn't on this cover being that he could be the best prospect out of the 4.
maybe he couldn't make the shoot?

LizardState
08-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Did ya'll see the ESPN Horns coverage last wk on CFB?

They predicted losses to 2 teams but I can't remember exactly who, Nebraska & somebody, either the Huskers & TAMU or the Huskers & Oklahoma. BTW they're picked behind the Sooners for the Big 12 South title, both have new QBs so maybe they think a healthy DeMarco Murray is the difference, I kind of doubt it. Oklahoma has the OL advantage but Texas has the better secondary & pass defense, Phil Steele lists the Horns secondary as best in the country.

Are you buying that? Also are they developing a ball control running game or depending on Gilbert's arm with new receivers? I can't see them keeping the same offense with those QB designed running plays they had for McCoy.

And I'm expecting great things from Sam Acho this yr, who Phil Steele's mag lists as a DT, I thought he was an OLB. Was he moved to DT?

LizardState
08-14-2010, 05:52 PM

Funny, I was looking at the SI CFB Preview edition yesterday & I'll swear I saw Boise St. on the cover. Must have been the West Coast edition.

Texas Homer
08-14-2010, 07:46 PM
And I'm expecting great things from Sam Acho this yr, who Phil Steele's mag lists as a DT, I thought he was an OLB. Was he moved to DT?

Texas has Acho brothers on the team.

Sam Acho (Sr.) DE had 10 sacks last season and could possibly slide inside some to play DT a little this coming season. I'm not sure.

His younger brother Emmanual Acho (Jr.) is a BEAST OLB that has speed and the Texas website has him up to weighing 240 pounds now.

I think both could have really big seasons for Texas.

Texas Homer
08-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Funny, I was looking at the SI CFB Preview edition yesterday & I'll swear I saw Boise St. on the cover. Must have been the West Coast edition.

I think I saw 4 different covers. I think it must be a regional thing.

Sniper
08-14-2010, 08:09 PM
I think I saw 4 different covers. I think it must be a regional thing.

It is. Out here in Pennsylvania, they have Ohio State on the cover.

wonderbredd24
08-14-2010, 10:40 PM
It is. Out here in Pennsylvania, they have Ohio State on the cover.

Boise State and Alabama are the other 2

Brent
08-14-2010, 11:16 PM
they have Ohio State on the cover.
eww. 10char

Sniper
08-14-2010, 11:32 PM
eww. 10char

******* brutal.

LonghornsLegend
09-20-2010, 05:00 PM
So guys, should we be concerned that Georgia has been sucking ass and Richt could be outta here? What are the chances we lose Muschamp to Georgia if Mack returns? I don't know that we can make it another off-season of him getting offers.

Texas Homer
09-27-2010, 10:50 PM
OU week.

The UCLA wasn't the best. I'll leave it at that.

The young guys, DE Jeffcoat, DB Vaccaro, WR Marquise Goodwin and WR Mike Davis have been ballin'.

I hope Freshman WR Darius White is NEXT in having a big game.

JoeJoeBrown
09-28-2010, 12:51 AM
OU week.

The UCLA wasn't the best. I'll leave it at that.

The young guys, DE Jeffcoat, DB Vaccaro, WR Marquise Goodwin and WR Mike Davis have been ballin'.

I hope Freshman WR Darius White is NEXT in having a big game.

You at least have hope. Hope that the run D will show up again like it normally does. Hope that OU isn't that good (they've struggled against a couple of terrible teams).

Hope that Gilbert took some smart pills and has stopped going full ******.

I still find it crazy that you haven't had a real running game in years with all of the studs that Brown has brought in.

LonghornsLegend
09-28-2010, 09:49 AM
I still find it crazy that you haven't had a real running game in years with all of the studs that Brown has brought in.

This is what's pissing me off about this team so much, if we had a RB to rely on the dynamic of this team would have been completely different. Gilbert is really raw still and if we had a Benson, Ricky Williams, or even Jamaal Charles type to be a hog and take the pressure off of him it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

So much for Chris Whaley becoming that guy. It makes no sense how we can pull in top 5 recruiting classes year after year and it's so hard to find 1 RB to rely on.

Good news is that OU has had alot of close games also and they just haven't been beating everyone like they did FSU, so it's a toss up who wins this game right now. Gilbert is gonna have to make some big throws to win, and the D will have to play 10x better.

JoeJoeBrown
09-28-2010, 10:07 AM
This is what's pissing me off about this team so much, if we had a RB to rely on the dynamic of this team would have been completely different. Gilbert is really raw still and if we had a Benson, Ricky Williams, or even Jamaal Charles type to be a hog and take the pressure off of him it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

So much for Chris Whaley becoming that guy. It makes no sense how we can pull in top 5 recruiting classes year after year and it's so hard to find 1 RB to rely on.

Good news is that OU has had alot of close games also and they just haven't been beating everyone like they did FSU, so it's a toss up who wins this game right now. Gilbert is gonna have to make some big throws to win, and the D will have to play 10x better.

OSU has about 6 quality to stud rbs now and are bringing more in. No, you can't have any.

Texas Homer
10-21-2010, 02:02 AM
I was impressed by Prince last weekend.

CB Aaron Williams went BEAST mode!!!8 tackles, 1 TFL and 1 FF.

chilimap
10-21-2010, 07:08 PM
rv rental arizona (http://www.rvrentaloutlet.com) in gilbert arizona or chandler.

I always thought trying to rent was risky, I am weary some dishonest company would try to blame existing damage on me. Has any one had a good experience using a rental a rv or smaller camper? There are a ton of arizona rv stores its like everyone owns one out here.

MetSox17
10-22-2010, 02:09 AM
It makes no sense how we can pull in top 5 recruiting classes year after year and it's so hard to find 1 RB to rely on.

Texas has been in the recruitment of many of the top rbs every year, but it always comes down to one thing, and that's $$. Texas doesn't play like that, so they lose out on those players on a yearly basis. I do agree though that we need to get our **** straight and bring in a top notch RB, cause the position has been in shambles since Charles left. We were spoiled with four years of Ricky, then four years of Benson, then another three by Charles.

MetSox17
10-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Well, the offense is looking like dog **** again.

LizardState
10-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Bevo getting hamburgered today vs the Cyclones.

It would be their 1st ever win vs Texas.

LonghornsLegend
10-23-2010, 03:29 PM
OSU has about 6 quality to stud rbs now and are bringing more in. No, you can't have any.

Quality RB's are not the problem. OSU does not have 6 stud RB's so not sure what planet your living on if you felt that way. Brandon Saine really isn't a RB, he shows no Rb instincts what so ever, great WR out of the backfield and we have a team full of RB's just like him.

MetSox17
10-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Today was a good example of why our offense sucks without a running game. G^2 throwing the ball 50+ times is NOT good at this point in his career.

Also, did Jason Garrett take OC lessons from Greg Davis? I swear i saw the same WR bubble screen about 15 times today.

crisco0710
10-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Texas has been in the recruitment of many of the top rbs every year, but it always comes down to one thing, and that's $$. Texas doesn't play like that, so they lose out on those players on a yearly basis. I do agree though that we need to get our **** straight and bring in a top notch RB, cause the position has been in shambles since Charles left. We were spoiled with four years of Ricky, then four years of Benson, then another three by Charles.

Lol, that's funny about the money comment. I remember romance Taylor in high-school... poor as dirt. Then I see him at a party driving an escalade the next year.

JoeJoeBrown
10-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Quality RB's are not the problem. OSU does not have 6 stud RB's so not sure what planet your living on if you felt that way. Brandon Saine really isn't a RB, he shows no Rb instincts what so ever, great WR out of the backfield and we have a team full of RB's just like him.

Rawr! Angry Horn. Sad horn. Lashing out horn.

I was engaging in hyperbole. There is probably only one stud out of the six. And he is redshirting this year (Smith). Berry and Hall have a chance to be great.

Brandon Saine is a decent backfield WR, like you said. He has no business being an RB.

I was referring to Boom (above average, but not fast enough to be great), Jordan Hall (quick, fast, strong, and small), Jamaal Berry (quick, fast, powerful, smallish), Carlos Hyde (big, strong), Roderick Smith (supposedly another Eddie George).

I still can't believe how bad you guys are on offense. So many stud recruits and no cohesiveness. I mean, against a team like ISU, you should be able run the ball all day against them. 57 passes?!?!?

JoeJoeBrown
10-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Lol, that's funny about the money comment. I remember romance Taylor in high-school... poor as dirt. Then I see him at a party driving an escalade the next year.

I still see some UT players driving around in pimp rides. But this happens on every bigtime football campus.

MetSox17
10-29-2010, 02:47 PM

And do you also remember him being kicked off the team after being arrested for drug charges and having to serve jail time? Boosters are everywhere, and they supply kids with money and fancy toys. This happens at every school, but players' families now a days have the balls to straight up ask the coaching staff for money. It's ridiculous.

crisco0710
10-30-2010, 03:11 PM
And do you also remember him being kicked off the team after being arrested for drug charges and having to serve jail time? Boosters are everywhere, and they supply kids with money and fancy toys. This happens at every school, but players' families now a days have the balls to straight up ask the coaching staff for money. It's ridiculous.

I was at that party. That was actually the party i was speaking of. 5 pounds of dro, $20,000 worth of drugs inside an escalade.

Sniper
11-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Does Garrett Gilbert have photos of Mack Brown with a couple Mexican trannies and a kilo of coke?

MetSox17
11-09-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure, but they're ruining G^2. Greg Davis needs to GTFO, Mack Brown needs to stop thinking about his comfy retirement and get his ******* **** straight. This has to be the most embarrassing season of his career.

JoeJoeBrown
11-09-2010, 08:24 AM
I'm not sure, but they're ruining G^2. Greg Davis needs to GTFO, Mack Brown needs to stop thinking about his comfy retirement and get his ******* **** straight. This has to be the most embarrassing season of his career.

It's not just the offense. I have no idea how some chump teams have run all over the D. It makes no freaking sense. Muschamp has to be sweating bullets here. The KSUs, Baylors, and UCLAs of the world don't just dictate that they are going to run against a team full of all world recruits.

It's baffling and frustrating. I'm an OSU guy, but I pull for the Horns since I've lived here for over a decade. Mack has lost this team and he knows it. But he seems baffled as to how to get it back. It sounds like there is a serious lack of leadership from the players.

I mean, the fact that there is a question about making a bowl game is crazy.

aLARGEtopHat
11-10-2010, 03:20 AM
One of the greatest threads ive seen on the internet:

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/75135-UT-Football-Basketball-Baseball-amp-Golf-statues-behind-Co-op

JoeJoeBrown
11-10-2010, 07:48 AM
One of the greatest threads ive seen on the internet:

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/75135-UT-Football-Basketball-Baseball-amp-Golf-statues-behind-Co-op

Hilarity. Thanks for sharing.

MetSox17
11-13-2010, 11:46 AM
It's not just the offense. I have no idea how some chump teams have run all over the D. It makes no freaking sense. Muschamp has to be sweating bullets here. The KSUs, Baylors, and UCLAs of the world don't just dictate that they are going to run against a team full of all world recruits.

It's baffling and frustrating. I'm an OSU guy, but I pull for the Horns since I've lived here for over a decade. Mack has lost this team and he knows it. But he seems baffled as to how to get it back. It sounds like there is a serious lack of leadership from the players.

I mean, the fact that there is a question about making a bowl game is crazy.

How would you feel if you were getting thrown out there for 70% of the game to play defense when the offense has it's head up it's ass? The defense lost all passion to play when they realized that the offense wasn't ever going to do anything productive. The defense showed up against Nebraska after being embarrassed the week before and dominated, and i give a lot of credit to the offense for being able to move the ball for extended periods of time to rest the D. I swear, Greg Davis and Jason Garrett have to be related, they'll throw screens on screens on screens. I still maintain that they mishandled Gilbert since last season, they babied him and it bit them in the ass. Numerous times they had the opportunity to get him comfortable with the offense but Mack wanted to take the highroad and not run up the score. The team is lost, and there's gonna need to be some serious changes to get it back, because this is killing recruiting.

Also, through OB sources have confirmed that Greg Davis will be fired and Mack's in limbo. If they don't make a bowl game, there's a very good chance he could be forced into retirement.

Also, that shaggybevo thread is ******* hilarious.

LonghornsLegend
11-14-2010, 09:44 AM

I agree this season has been one of his worst ever. We are not even close to being as bad as we are looking, evidenced by some of our big wins this season or how piss poor we have played vs teams who do not have better players.

I certainly don't understand, but I do also realize that not always can you come in with a freshman QB like recent years and plug him in and expect to be dominant. Florida isn't ranked right now either, but I'm more upset at our level of play, we showed what we are capable of vs OU and Nebraska and I don't seed the same effort weekly.

It does seem like he may have lost the team.

Sniper
11-14-2010, 09:46 AM
How the **** can you be the National Player of the Year as a high school senior and be so ******* terrible in college? Garrett Gilbert is a ******* embarrassment to Texas football. He's atrocious. You guys deserve better than this. Are there no other QBs on the roster?

LizardState
11-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Beaten by the UCLA Badnews Bruins, then in a squeaker by the Cyclones, then bitchslapped by the Baylor Baptists. Now by 17 points by Oklahoma St.

Mack Brown needs to stop thinking about his comfy retirement and get his ******* **** straight. This has to be the most embarrassing season of his career.

Talk about somebody who needs to GTFO. Mack should have gone to the AD job yrs ago instead of retiring on this one, his Mack Attack is toothless this yr.

This HC is all fluff & no stuff.... the Board of Regents should forcibly move him to AD, if he refuses (waves his multi-million-$ contract in their faces), they can wave a pic of Bobby Bowden in his face: there but for the grace of God & Bevo go you.

Whatever happened to Major Applewhite, is he in the Horns staff? He's primed, rested & ready for the HC job, turned the Rice offense around (led the nation for awhile) & the Bama offense in Saban's 1st yr. with Shula's mediocre leftovers.

LonghornsLegend
11-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Little Colt McCoy Case McCoy is gonna end up playing shortly, no reason why not at this point. I wasn't expecting Gilbert to have a season like Colt's freshman year, but from what I saw in the NC game I thought he would be much more polished then he is.

LonghornsLegend
11-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Whatever happened to Major Applewhite, is he in the Horns staff? He's primed, rested & ready for the HC job, turned the Rice offense around (led the nation for awhile) & the Bama offense in Saban's 1st yr. with Shula's mediocre leftovers.

You haven't heard of Will Muschamp? But yes Applewhite is the assistant O coordinator or QB coach, one or both but I believe both.

JoeJoeBrown
11-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Little Colt McCoy Case McCoy is gonna end up playing shortly, no reason why not at this point. I wasn't expecting Gilbert to have a season like Colt's freshman year, but from what I saw in the NC game I thought he would be much more polished then he is.

At this point they aren't going to burn his redshirt.

I was at the game last night. I made until 5 minutes left and my group couldn't take anymore.

In person, Gilbert stares down receivers with laser beams. Everyone in the stadium knows where he is throwing 99% of the time. It's terrible.

Greg Davis loves him an east-west offense.

Justin Blackmon is a stud. That was damn good coverage on the bomb, he just adjusted perfectly to the ball and shielded the DB like a pro.

The line has no idea how to run block. The running backs have no idea how to adjust to what the line has given them.

The defense put no pressure on the 200 year old QB. Yet there were still wide open receivers all night. MAKE A F***ING ADJUSTMENT MUSCHAMP!!!
Call some blitzes for cripes sake. I mean, if you can't cover and you can't get pressure, CHANGE SOMETHING UP, IT AIN'T WORKING!

A freaking debacle.

There needs to be some shaking up going on. The staff has lost the team.

MetSox17
11-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Yup, i saw bits and pieces of the first half cause i had to work, but Muschamp has too much faith in the front four. The zones were getting chewed up relentlessly. Where's Jackson Jeffcoat? Haven't heard his name much after the first half of the season.

Case McCoy isn't the answer, i still believe Garrett Gilbert is going to be good. He needs some coaching though, because they're just about to lose this guy's talent forever. If there's anyone that's gonna challenge Gilbert for the spot next year, it'll be Connor Wood. At this point it makes no sense to bench Gilbert, all you're gonna do is kill his confidence some more. The team is a mess, i agree that Mack needs to get pushed onto the AD job already, Greg Davis is fired, promote Muschamp, let Major run the offense and go find another stud DC. We need Muschamp's recruiting ability as a HC after this season.

aLARGEtopHat
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I did enjoy the fire Greg Davis chant and horribly delicious stadium nachos yesterday.

JoeJoeBrown
11-14-2010, 07:17 PM
I did enjoy the fire Greg Davis chant and horribly delicious stadium nachos yesterday.

The Greg Davis chant was funny.

Sausage wrap for me. It was not tasty.

Oh, btw, did you see all of that spider silk flying in the night sky? Gross.

LizardState
11-14-2010, 07:44 PM
You haven't heard of Will Muschamp? But yes Applewhite is the assistant O coordinator or QB coach, one or both but I believe both.

Thought Muschamp was going to go to UGA when they fire Richt. He's an Ugga alum.....

Any way you slice it this Horns season is inexcusable, & that's all on the HC, Mr. Brown.

Sniper
11-16-2010, 04:30 PM
http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/11/longhorns-dont-feel-pressured-to-win-las.html

Longhorns RB Tre' Newton decided to quit football after another concussion.

LonghornsLegend
11-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Thought Muschamp was going to go to UGA when they fire Richt. He's an Ugga alum.....

Any way you slice it this Horns season is inexcusable, & that's all on the HC, Mr. Brown.

Muschamp is still the Head Coach in Waiting until something changes. I'm worried about UGA too, but Richt hasn't been fired yet, and Muschamp is still HCIW until something changes. This kinda season makes people want to push Mack out faster.

Texas Homer
11-17-2010, 02:23 AM
I hope Texas can switch Major to OC. Keep Greg Davis as the QB coach and let Major call all of the plays.

It would be cool to see Texas get back Tim Brewster back into the program in some capacity.

I like the players. I do think that the players need to get stronger in the offseason though.

I'd still like to see Texas win out and go to a Bowl.

Texas Homer
11-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Sweet catch Malcolm!!!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/ptrain33/MalcolmWilliamsTexas-FAUjpg2-1.jpg

It would be cool for him to get 5 more this season.

A win is a win. I'll take it.