PDA

View Full Version : Rate me

SickwithIt1010
07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WrdmtnMhhzg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WrdmtnMhhzg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Positives, negatives, whatever comes to mind.

Keep in mind I do not play football anymore, had opportunities to play at some schools around this area, but my future was much brighter in baseball. Just thought it would be cool to see what people think!

I have a bigger highlight film with more plays, but it was too big to put on to Youtube so this is a modified version.

Hurricanes25
07-29-2010, 03:41 PM
You look pretty legit. Just wondering, if you don't mind, what were some of the schools that you could have played at? And, how tall are you?

SickwithIt1010
07-29-2010, 03:43 PM
You look pretty legit. Just wondering, if you don't mind, what were some of the schools that you could have played at? And, how tall are you?

Im 6'1" and I could have played at some of the schools around my area like Montana, Eastern Washington, i had a preferred walk on at Boise State and at Utah State.

hoekd0250
08-26-2010, 11:49 AM
this film is great however wish i could have seen some mistakes just to see where exactly the biggest flaw was as everyone has something to work on, but you showed very good footwork on staying on the balls of your feet on your throws and steping into the pocket, along with very good touch on your throws. Only thing that may be trouble in college is that seems in your offense they only had you reading one side of the field where in college you will have more reads to cover however on the team you always seem to go through and pick the correct wr everytime. good job

SickwithIt1010
08-28-2010, 08:35 PM
this film is great however wish i could have seen some mistakes just to see where exactly the biggest flaw was as everyone has something to work on, but you showed very good footwork on staying on the balls of your feet on your throws and steping into the pocket, along with very good touch on your throws. Only thing that may be trouble in college is that seems in your offense they only had you reading one side of the field where in college you will have more reads to cover however on the team you always seem to go through and pick the correct wr everytime. good job

Yeah i know what you mean, that was one of my highlight films so there werent any mistakes really. I am not going to play college football, so i just kind of threw this on there to see what people thought and what not.