PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports Disses Jay Cutler & Adrian Peterson

DuckHunt
08-09-2010, 06:29 AM
http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08/09/ea-sports-madden-11-disses-jay-cutler-and-adrian-peterson-via-achievement/

Check it out....EA dissing Jay Cutler....I would be mad but at least they dissed Adrian Peterson too lol

Sidenote...whose picking up Madden 11? It comes out tomorrow.

BradysKnee
08-09-2010, 07:37 AM
http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08/09/ea-sports-madden-11-disses-jay-cutler-and-adrian-peterson-via-achievement/

Check it out....EA dissing Jay Cutler....I would be mad but at least they dissed Adrian Peterson too lol

Sidenote...whose picking up Madden 11? It comes out tomorrow.

Been playing it awhile, wouldn't recommend it new. Still has many many problems, and franchise/superstar are literally untouched.

killxswitch
08-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Madden is garbage, so no I won't be buying. But millions of drones across the country will fork over $60 for a roster update.

BradysKnee
08-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Madden is garbage, so no I won't be buying. But millions of drones across the country will fork over $60 for a roster update.

You know, honestly that is what it is this year. I actually put in Madden 10 after playing it and very little has changed. EA should be ashamed. I hope to god the NFL revokes their exclusive rights.

bearfan
08-09-2010, 09:04 AM
You know, honestly that is what it is this year. I actually put in Madden 10 after playing it and very little has changed. EA should be ashamed. I hope to god the NFL revokes their exclusive rights.

Yeah after seeing what the new rosters look like for this year they are essentially the same as the last updated rosters from last year.

LonghornsLegend
08-09-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm gonna buy it, until another company other then EA start making sports games and I have an option then it'll be different, but I just enjoy playing football games way too much to not buy them.

Also, Supertar mode and Road to Glory(NCAA) are both terrible modes and haven't been touched or worked on since the game came out on next generation consoles. It could be a truly great mode but neither game takes the time to work on them.

None the less I'll buy it, I didn't buy NCAA but I'm just not going to go without a football game this year no matter what my expectations are.

coordinator0
08-09-2010, 09:43 AM
They've changed some things up on the Wii... :(

killxswitch
08-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm gonna buy it, until another company other then EA start making sports games and I have an option then it'll be different, but I just enjoy playing football games way too much to not buy them.

Also, Supertar mode and Road to Glory(NCAA) are both terrible modes and haven't been touched or worked on since the game came out on next generation consoles. It could be a truly great mode but neither game takes the time to work on them.

None the less I'll buy it, I didn't buy NCAA but I'm just not going to go without a football game this year no matter what my expectations are.

This is why we will not get a good football game. You and millions of others are ok with bad football as long as team names and the names on the jerseys are NFL.

Splat
08-09-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm a rare bird that still prefers franchise over online or anything else, that said they never update it. :(

bearfan
08-09-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm a rare bird that still prefers franchise over online or anything else, that said they never update it. :(

That is all I do when I play, and I'm still upset they took the training camp out! I have to watch idly by while my QB that I want to develop develops at whatever pace Madden wants him to.

falloutboy14
08-09-2010, 10:31 AM
That is all I do when I play, and I'm still upset they took the training camp out!

Same. I liked being able to buff my stats, as well as being able to practice the positions. The only time to practice it is in the games themselves, and I hate to give up a big play.

If you want to play football, buy '10 for one-third the price.

Anyone know when EA's exclusive contract expires? I might need to form a letter writing campaign to help prevent it from being continued.

Splat
08-09-2010, 10:37 AM
I like to take a bad team and start a franchise and build them up, it just so happens that the Chiefs are a bad team so I have killed two birds with one stone there.

nepg
08-09-2010, 11:55 AM
I used to love playing football games when the Pats were bad/mediocre. Made the choice easy. Luckily, when the Pats got good, I was living in the MS Coast and the Saints were bad, and now I live in KC and the Chiefs are struggling. I'm so blessed!

I don't have a TV, but I'm considering Madden this year when I get one in a few weeks. Haven't bought a football game since NCAA '06 (or whichever one has Desmond Howard on the cover). I owned every Madden from '96 to '05. I also hope for a new football franchise and for EA to no longer have exclusive rights, but I haven't had a football game in forever, so...

Brown Leader
08-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Haven't bought a Madden game since they pulled the rug out from ESPN 2k5-the best football game ever made.:cry:

K Train
08-09-2010, 12:05 PM
i loved madden 10, thought it was by far their best one.

i hate the 11 demo, but at first i hated the 10 demo too. i play with friends and online so i dont really care about the franchise mode. ill buy it even though i think this might be the first time in a long time i like ncaa more than madden.

NHL 11 looks incredible btw

FlyingElvis
08-09-2010, 12:18 PM
lmao . . . brilliant achievement icons.

sigh

I miss the 08 training camp. Awesomeness.

(never had 09 so I don't know if it was in that or not.)

B-Dawk
08-09-2010, 12:25 PM
didnt grab last years, so ill probably pick it up in a couple weeks

Splat
08-09-2010, 12:28 PM

If you keep getting hurt do they show a Bob Sanders icon?

BradysKnee
08-09-2010, 12:29 PM
NFL2k5 is the best football game ever made. It was so deep. It's first person football STILL beats madden.

killxswitch
08-09-2010, 12:35 PM

Good one, so true. Though he looks really good in camp right now. I hope he can hold it together this season.

LonghornsLegend
08-09-2010, 12:39 PM
This is why we will not get a good football game. You and millions of others are ok with bad football as long as team names and the names on the jerseys are NFL.

And? I enjoyed last years Madden. If you want to try and start a worldwide strike where nobody buys Madden good luck with that. I'm not gonna not play a football game and have fun playing franchise mode because your upset with what they put out.

I have no say so in what EA does, how they make a game, how good it's made, but as long as I still enjoy myself playing it, playing friends on weekends, that's all I can ask for. There are always things I wish I could see that I don't, but I'm smart enough to not pay $ for something I wouldn't enjoy.

LonghornsLegend
08-09-2010, 12:40 PM

sigh

I miss the 08 training camp. Awesomeness.

(never had 09 so I don't know if it was in that or not.)

Which was my favorite part of Madden ever probably, they need this back badly. I'm probably gonna pick my copy up at midnite 2nite.

Splat
08-09-2010, 12:42 PM
NFL2k5 is the best football game ever made.

Tecmo Bowl.

BradysKnee
08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Tecmo Bowl.

Touche. Forgot about the classics. lol

CC.SD
08-09-2010, 01:06 PM
What are the other negative achievements? Because I just read that Nate Kaeding is 3 of 9 in the playoffs at home, and now I want him to suffer in every conceivable way.

superman8456
08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
http://www.sonicgaming.com/eShop/products/gcu-nflQB-club2002.jpg

This is the real deal when it comes to football games. :-D

Splat
08-09-2010, 01:43 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/33lnsc2.jpg

ryno626
08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/33lnsc2.jpg

I love you

descendency
08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
i have 20 something years of Madden games plus or minus a couple, and refuse to buy this years because of how pathetic they have gotten about milking the license basically.

LonghornsLegend
08-09-2010, 02:32 PM
http://image.allmusic.com/00/agg/cov200/drg000/g051/g05174axdrb.jpg

Brent
08-09-2010, 02:55 PM
1) I love those icons haha

2) http://www.geeksetconline.com/pdshoppro/images//n64/nflquarterback2000.jpg

Vikes99ej
08-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Madden 06 on Xbox was the best Madden ever.

JRTPlaya21
08-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Own both of those QB Club games and will forever love them. Currently enjoying the last NCAA Football game I will probably ever buy. 11 is on point for sure.

General Zod
08-09-2010, 03:16 PM

Your not that rare dude, all I play madden is for the franchise mode.

General Zod
08-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Still love it.....

http://peterahall.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/tecmo-bowl.jpg

MidwayMonster31
08-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Your not that rare dude, all I play madden is for the franchise mode.For some reason, I always enjoyed building my team, more than playing the games. I did a ton of off-season planning, looking into who I would target in the draft/ Free agency, etc. Watching the young guys get better in practice was also fun.

Paul
08-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Madden 06 on Xbox was the best Madden ever.

This. That was there peak. Hit/Truck Stick FTMFW.

Will that game run on the 360?

Saints-Tigers
08-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Haven't bought madden since they broke player progression and franchise mode.

Oh wow, all young players gain exactly the same amount of progression points, regardless of what happens.

I also like watching 5 2000 yard rushers per season now.

Seriously, franchise was fine last gen, they decided to change it up, they **** it up, then decide not to touch it anymore. ****, at least leave it how it was.

gsorace
08-09-2010, 03:56 PM
NFL Blitz > Madden

iowatreat54
08-09-2010, 03:59 PM
NFL Blitz > Madden

Absolutely.

Also, I love QB Club. I used to play the game only to do the QB challenge they used to have during the Pro Bowl. It was the ****.

Monomach
08-09-2010, 10:49 PM
I want so very much to love Madden, but I just can't. They keep ******** all over franchise mode, and that's all I want to play. I'm not buying this year.

To be honest, I play 09 on my PS2. It's not perfect (i.e. there are still 5x 2000 yard rushers), but at least it has training camp. 2010 for my 360 just collects dust.

BradysKnee
08-09-2010, 11:02 PM
If they'd put nfl head coach substance into madden franchise, id piss my pants.

Bengalsrocket
08-10-2010, 12:26 AM
I still play '08 for regular Xbox (I believe '08 came out for both Xbox and Xbox360 - it's the one with Vince Young on the cover).

I like playing Madden for the franchise as well, I really wish they would put a super detailed and in depth franchise mode.

However, if you guys like building up the worst teams ever then I'm sure you run into the same problems as me (note I haven't played '10 or the demo for '11):

1) Free Agency is to easy to abuse. I try to avoid free agency completely now, because in '08 or '09 I figured out you can just give players the biggest contracts ever and then trade them to other teams for an absurd value(Jack up the year-to-year price and lower the salary bonus because you end up paying the bonus when you trade a player). But on the other hand it is kind of hilarious when the rest of the league is dropping all of their best players because they can't afford them and you have 6-7 first round picks every single year.

2) I can never figure out what half of the statistics do. Obviously speed and throw power and kick accuracy are all easy. But how about when a coach has motivation or work ethic as a statistic. Do my digital players actually have a work ethic? and if so, how come I can't see it?

3) Money is almost never an issue. I can literally do anything with half of the franchise options and it never changes the game experience for me. 80 dollar hot dogs? check. 1 dollar luxury box seats? check. 50 foam fingers? check. - Never seems to come into effect for me.

Alright, I'll stop ranting here.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-10-2010, 12:44 AM

If you throw a pass to heaven do they show a Tim Tebow icon?

LonghornsLegend
08-10-2010, 04:34 AM

That would just make way too much sense. Seriously.

Go_Eagles77
08-10-2010, 08:52 AM
I just got NCAA on Saturday and I"m pretty happy with that.

Splat
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM
I still play Madden 2006 on PS2 I think it was the last year they put any effort in to the game, at least the PS2 version.

BradysKnee
08-10-2010, 09:00 AM
NCAA isn't bad actually from what I've seen.

Rosebud
08-10-2010, 12:50 PM
And? I enjoyed last years Madden. If you want to try and start a worldwide strike where nobody buys Madden good luck with that. I'm not gonna not play a football game and have fun playing franchise mode because your upset with what they put out.

I have no say so in what EA does, how they make a game, how good it's made, but as long as I still enjoy myself playing it, playing friends on weekends, that's all I can ask for. There are always things I wish I could see that I don't, but I'm smart enough to not pay $ for something I wouldn't enjoy.

That's not true. I'm not saying you should boycott Madden if you still enjoy it, but you do have some say, in fact you have exactly 60 dollars worth of say.

wogitalia
08-11-2010, 12:33 AM
I will be buying as soon as the Tax Office cuts the damn cheque!

Note that I am buying a PS3 and this will be my first next gen Madden so not just a roster update for me.

Also a franchiser with little interest in other modes.

Man I wish Sports Interactive would do a "real" football game instead of just Soccer, Football Manager is by far the best sports game I've ever played, like if it is a 10 every other sports game is below 5 imo.

LonghornsLegend
08-11-2010, 12:48 AM
That's not true. I'm not saying you should boycott Madden if you still enjoy it, but you do have some say, in fact you have exactly 60 dollars worth of say.

So if you don't buy the game it'll magically get better? It's not going to get better until there is competition with other football games on the market and not a monopoly. I'm one of the people who do enjoy Madden, I thought NCAA last year was one of the worst football games I had ever played so I didn't buy it this year, it's pretty simple. I'm not one of the people who complain about it year round, buy it, then complain again.

I know alot of people don't like it, those are the ones who shouldn't buy it. I still do enjoy it so I have no problem spending the money on it.

niel89
08-11-2010, 01:32 AM

I may be in the vast minority but I actually like those modes but they seem to keep getting worse. I like Madden and Ncaa a lot but I just don't see the point in upgrading for me. In a bunch of game modes it seems like they just take steps backwards for some reason and delete good parts.

Saints-Tigers
08-11-2010, 06:47 AM

Josh Looman( the lead developer for Head Coach 08 ) is on the MAdden team now, but they really haven't let him touch the franchise mode.

From what he's said, the engine they use for the Franchise is basically broken and at its max capacity(IE, they can't even fix minor things like getting a new roster spot when you use the IR).

It would take more than a single year to revamp it, and supposedly(we'll see) they only minorly tweaked the franchise so that they could focus on it for Madden 12, the year of the franchise.

We'll see if they follow through, if he's allowed to get as deep as it did on head coach, with NCAA rosters and such, I'll be happy.

Basically, this whole gen's game engines are faulty and need to be redone, but it's really hard to do that in one year, so they keep putting it off and putting bandaids on a broken leg.

It's a shame that I'm torn on whether or not to buy a Madden with a Saints player on the cover. I'll probably get it used online in like a week.

For those that don't play head coach, here are some things you'd love if you like the franchise mode, and might see if Josh Looman gets to revamp it for 2012, instead of being forced to make minor fixes:

*Huge roster to start the preaseason(80+?) and you make cuts each week*

*53 man roster that you must make a 46 player game day roster

*Progression is based on how often a player uses a skill. If your stiff arm rating is 56, you'll see on the progression rating "56" and the progress bar like "55/500" and every time it is used, it will increase that 55, and when it reaches 500, your players stiff arm rating in this example will increase to 57.

*The Learning rating. PLayers have an attribute for how well they learn plays. If you have a huge play book with complex concepts, some guys might never be able to pick it up, and this system rewards keeping the same players around that are familiar with your system.

*College players all have a back story in this game and teh season, the heisman race, their personal life, etc is all talked about all season long and throughout the draft. I prefer my own NCAA rosters, but this is still awesome for a changeup.

*Full coaching staff. Instead of just having the two coordinators and special teams, you get a full staff. QB coach, HB, WR, OL, DL, LB, DB, head trainer, GM.

*The coaches all can progress in fields you want to, and gain progression points based on performance of their group. Your RB just shatter the 200 yard mark? your RB coach is going to reap the benefits big time.

*The systems for bidding on free agents, signing your own players, and bidding on coaches/GMs is different. Sort of hard to explain, but you kind of have to fight for them and will probably lose out a lot, so you can't just get whoever you want, whenever.

*The trade system is way different. You can put guys on the block, and other teams will call up with offers. If you want a certain guy, you have to hope the team will even consider trading them(guys like Brady and Manning are probably not even going to be considered), and if they consider it, they'll give you a big list of things they will consider, the top being the least likely, to the bottom, which they will almost assuredly take, and they'll pick one of the packages out of the middle(can be a mix of players and picks). You have to find balance in their, and some coaches are just hard to deal with(Shanahan never budges, but I rip Rod Marinelli a new asshole almost weekly).

*Future picks can be traded

*Player ratings show based on your philosophy. If you have Speed back as your RB philosophy, you'll see the faster guys with higher ratings. Some guys like Peterson are basically highly rated no matter what.

*The Pistol, college spread, wishbone, option offense, and other college offenses have premade playbooks in there. :D

That's the things I can think of off the top of my head.

It wasn't a popular game all around, but I assume it would be really popular around here. For 10 bucks, it's worth a pick up.

One major thing that needs fixing though is the inability to edit player ratings. That always bugs me, since EA sucks at evaluating players.

LonghornsLegend
08-11-2010, 10:03 AM
See the problem with fully trying to incorporate Head Coach into franchise mode in Madden, is that not everyone that buys Madden wants an experience that in depth. I think a majority of us here would love it, but the facts are there are a ton of people who buy Madden of all ages who probably would think that would be way too tedious, I think they are trying to find a common middle ground.

I think stuff like trading future picks, and getting offers each week for players should be easy stuff to add and makes way too much sense, but HC was too extensive for the common players and/or younger crowd who still want to enjoy franchise mode. I'm just guessing though.

There are definately way too many things not being included, aside from the few I mentioned and most that Saints-Tigers included, why aren't there holdouts anymore? You shouldn't be able to draft a player in the 7th round who makes 400k for 7 years but has been making the pro bowl consistently. They used to have guys holding out until they got a bigger contract.

I also liked the idea where when you put certain players on the block teams would throw offers at you, and you could ask for more, or pick a different offer, and they could rescind all offers if you ask for 2 much.

I think he's upgraded the overall franchise mode since he took over, but seeing as how that is obviously the primary game mode for most people, way too many features are lacking that are obvious.

Training Camp also NEEDS to be brought back.

Saints-Tigers
08-11-2010, 11:05 AM
thing is, there used to be a shut off for owner mode. If you want to play a vanilla season mode, switch it off, and it turns off most of those functions like it used to.

Thing is though, most aren't playing for franchise anymore, thats why online play gets all the updates. "OMG, HIS TOWEL DOESNT WAVE RIGHT" Thats the problem with madden now, that's what people are worried about.

Training camp needs to be retooled though. Running the 40 and stuff this gen was dumb, and last gen, it was so easy to get an all madden rating you could make any speed back into a devastating tackle breaker in a year or two.

LonghornsLegend
08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
thing is, there used to be a shut off for owner mode. If you want to play a vanilla season mode, switch it off, and it turns off most of those functions like it used to.

Thing is though, most aren't playing for franchise anymore, thats why online play gets all the updates. "OMG, HIS TOWEL DOESNT WAVE RIGHT" Thats the problem with madden now, that's what people are worried about.

Training camp needs to be retooled though. Running the 40 and stuff this gen was dumb, and last gen, it was so easy to get an all madden rating you could make any speed back into a devastating tackle breaker in a year or two.

Yep. Some of the drills were pretty fun though. As a CB it's fun to line up against a WR man to man across the field, practice your jam, off man coverage, breaking on the ball. Then again it was fun as hell when you played deep secondary and had to break on the ball shooting out of a jugs machine and swatting or picking it off infront of the fake defenders. It be nice to have a choice of the type of drill you want to run, and each drill may work on increasing certain attributes, just not too fast.

Maybe they could find a way to do that for TC mode, and you aren't able to increase points that make your player too good, such as catching, break tackles, things that can end up making a player way better then he should be.

Increasing man coverage, reaction time, route running for WR's, I think TC could be incorporated back in and have it work. I also like the idea of switching on and off franchise/owner mode so you could choose how in depth it really was. Then again, most of this stuff makes too much sense. But at least we have SWAGGER RATING!!!11!1!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Josh Looman( the lead developer for Head Coach 08 ) is on the MAdden team now, but they really haven't let him touch the franchise mode.

From what he's said, the engine they use for the Franchise is basically broken and at its max capacity(IE, they can't even fix minor things like getting a new roster spot when you use the IR).

It would take more than a single year to revamp it, and supposedly(we'll see) they only minorly tweaked the franchise so that they could focus on it for Madden 12, the year of the franchise.

We'll see if they follow through, if he's allowed to get as deep as it did on head coach, with NCAA rosters and such, I'll be happy.

Basically, this whole gen's game engines are faulty and need to be redone, but it's really hard to do that in one year, so they keep putting it off and putting bandaids on a broken leg.

It's a shame that I'm torn on whether or not to buy a Madden with a Saints player on the cover. I'll probably get it used online in like a week.

For those that don't play head coach, here are some things you'd love if you like the franchise mode, and might see if Josh Looman gets to revamp it for 2012, instead of being forced to make minor fixes:

*Huge roster to start the preaseason(80+?) and you make cuts each week*

*53 man roster that you must make a 46 player game day roster

*Progression is based on how often a player uses a skill. If your stiff arm rating is 56, you'll see on the progression rating "56" and the progress bar like "55/500" and every time it is used, it will increase that 55, and when it reaches 500, your players stiff arm rating in this example will increase to 57.

*The Learning rating. PLayers have an attribute for how well they learn plays. If you have a huge play book with complex concepts, some guys might never be able to pick it up, and this system rewards keeping the same players around that are familiar with your system.

*College players all have a back story in this game and teh season, the heisman race, their personal life, etc is all talked about all season long and throughout the draft. I prefer my own NCAA rosters, but this is still awesome for a changeup.

*Full coaching staff. Instead of just having the two coordinators and special teams, you get a full staff. QB coach, HB, WR, OL, DL, LB, DB, head trainer, GM.

*The coaches all can progress in fields you want to, and gain progression points based on performance of their group. Your RB just shatter the 200 yard mark? your RB coach is going to reap the benefits big time.

*The systems for bidding on free agents, signing your own players, and bidding on coaches/GMs is different. Sort of hard to explain, but you kind of have to fight for them and will probably lose out a lot, so you can't just get whoever you want, whenever.

*The trade system is way different. You can put guys on the block, and other teams will call up with offers. If you want a certain guy, you have to hope the team will even consider trading them(guys like Brady and Manning are probably not even going to be considered), and if they consider it, they'll give you a big list of things they will consider, the top being the least likely, to the bottom, which they will almost assuredly take, and they'll pick one of the packages out of the middle(can be a mix of players and picks). You have to find balance in their, and some coaches are just hard to deal with(Shanahan never budges, but I rip Rod Marinelli a new asshole almost weekly).

*Future picks can be traded

*Player ratings show based on your philosophy. If you have Speed back as your RB philosophy, you'll see the faster guys with higher ratings. Some guys like Peterson are basically highly rated no matter what.

*The Pistol, college spread, wishbone, option offense, and other college offenses have premade playbooks in there. :D

That's the things I can think of off the top of my head.

It wasn't a popular game all around, but I assume it would be really popular around here. For 10 bucks, it's worth a pick up.

One major thing that needs fixing though is the inability to edit player ratings. That always bugs me, since EA sucks at evaluating players.

I actually bought the Madden/HC bundle. Never got into either. All this stuff sounds amazing and if it were in Madden I'd buy fast, but I just hated the AI controlling every move and lobbing every pass. I loved the first HC where you could tell your QB to bullet it, you could tell your RB to stop dancing.

Job
08-11-2010, 03:43 PM
EA's exclusive rights **** shouldn't even be legal. I hope their entire industry burns down, and not in a figurative way.

BradysKnee
08-11-2010, 03:57 PM
What does the 'old spice' swagger rating even do?

Flyboy
08-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Bring back ESPN NFL 2K5.

Job
08-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Bring back ESPN NFL 2K5.

No, bring back NFL 2K1.

FuzzyGopher
08-15-2010, 09:47 PM

That was the excuse they used at the end of the ps2 era. They said that when next gen systems came out they would be able to fix all the problems and the game wouldn't be limited anymore. Well, 6 years later I'm still waiting.

hockey619
08-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Haven't bought a Madden game since they pulled the rug out from ESPN 2k5-the best football game ever made.:cry:

Very true story, i still play 2k5 to this day, its so much better than anything madden has ever put out for a third the price when it opened. now you can get it for a dollar at most places. epic game, bit of an addict

hockey619
08-15-2010, 11:53 PM
oh and for those who were talking about that head coach game: it sounds pretty good. is it worth the buy, like a good realistic football game? or is it just similar to madden trash. trying to decide whether or not to put my 2k5 down for a minute and give something else a chance to take my heart.

Saints-Tigers
08-16-2010, 01:05 AM
oh and for those who were talking about that head coach game: it sounds pretty good. is it worth the buy, like a good realistic football game? or is it just similar to madden trash. trying to decide whether or not to put my 2k5 down for a minute and give something else a chance to take my heart.

You can pick it up for 10 bucks at best buy or Wal Mart, it's well worth it.

To be honest, I rarely even touch the in game mode when I play it.

EvilMonkey
08-16-2010, 07:06 AM
What does the 'old spice' swagger rating even do?

think it just determines if the guy does a bunch of celebrating after scoring a touchdown or just goes to the sideline.

nepg
08-16-2010, 07:32 AM
are people still putting out roster updates for 2k5?

DuckHunt
08-16-2010, 09:58 PM
are people still putting out roster updates for 2k5?

Yeah several people on youtube have videos of "ESPN NFL 2k11" supposedly lol

katnip
08-17-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm pretty sure they did this for Madden 10 too