PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan f***ing apologizes for saying *****

J-Mike88
08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5459024

Hilarious.

"Sometimes you get rolling and that's what happens," Ryan said Thursday. "I don't know why. I apologize if I offended more people than I usually offend."

"My mom's the only one really disappointed that I care about."

It didn't bother any of the players, who said that's just who Ryan is.

"Skip the F-bombs and everything else," defensive lineman Sione Pouha said. "You can really feel that this guy is passionate about what he does and is passionate about his players."

Splat
08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Half of those F-bombs if not more were forced and for the camera, other then that you got to love his attitude.

Brent
08-12-2010, 05:37 PM
oh my god, an adult male swearing?!! oh noes!!!!

the fact that this is a newsworthy story is stupid.

djp
08-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Rex Ryan Is The Best Motivator Ever!!!! I Love That He Swears!! He Makes My Favorite Team Not Look Like A Bunch Of Pansies!!! He Just Loves The Game So Much!!!!!

Splat
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Splat420/a641d18ee12b69e573abfae12386fab6.gif

LonghornsLegend
08-12-2010, 06:37 PM
What word was blanked out in the title that was 5 letters long? Everything he said was 4 letter cuss words.

It's also hard for me to say he was forcing the f bomb for cameras because for all we know he could talk like that on an every day basis, I find it hard to believe he would do that because players would notice it before anyone and the message probably wouldn't hit home the same. I've known alot of coaches who cussed when it wasn't even needed, Ryan could be 1 of those guys.

I still don't understand why this is a story.

PackerLegend
08-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Dude what the **** is this ****ing ****? So he ****ing swore big ****ing deal. Its just ****ing words I don't ****ing understand why the **** everyone has their ****ng panties in a ****ing bunch. Like your ****ing mother said, sticks and mother ****ing stones will break my ****ing bones but words will never ****ing hurt me. So **** off you dirty ****ing **** licker!

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
08-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Insert a v-chip to keep him in line. If the kids learn to swear how will they ever succeed in life?

PoopSandwich
08-12-2010, 07:12 PM
oh my god, anybody in the world swearing?!! oh noes!!!!

the fact that this is a newsworthy story is stupid.

fixed for errors

Brodeur
08-12-2010, 07:33 PM
If Rex Ryan stops saying **** on Hard Knocks, I will murder whoever made this a story.

Giantsfan1080
08-12-2010, 07:37 PM
I couldn't care one bit about him cursing, I actually like it. I just hate his constant **** talking when he hasn't won yet.

TitanHope
08-12-2010, 07:39 PM
There's no ******* cursing in football!

descendency
08-12-2010, 07:49 PM
I almost don't hate Rex Ryan.

Bengals78
08-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Half of those F-bombs if not more were forced and for the camera, other then that you got to love his attitude.

They were definitely forced. But keeps the attention on him.

CC.SD
08-12-2010, 08:08 PM
'F-bombs' really is a stupid phrase.

yourfavestoner
08-13-2010, 04:09 AM
I watched the episode today. It wasn't even that foul mouthed. My high school coach was worse than that.

CameronCropper
08-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Not that I didn't know it before, but after watching Hard Knocks you can really see why so many players want to play for Rex Ryan.

Whether the f-bombs were forced or not, the tone of the meeting definitely seemed to motivate his players. Whether all this cursing will actually turn into wins is another story because whilst it's "cool" when the Jets are winning and in vogue, I don't know how long that will last if they go 7-9.

XxXdragonXxX
08-13-2010, 09:13 AM
There's no ******* cursing in football!

Agreed. He should be suspended for his foul language!

FlyingElvis
08-13-2010, 03:14 PM
I like Ryan. Having such a brash asshole leading my most hated team just makes hating them even more.

Of course, there's no way in hell I'm watching the ******* jets on hard knocks.

But who cares how much he swears? It's HBO . . . seriously, they're worried about the impact on viewers who can also tune into True Blood, Hung and whatever other not for kids programming they run?

What word was blanked out in the title that was 5 letters long? Everything he said was 4 letter cuss words.

It's also hard for me to say he was forcing the f bomb for cameras because for all we know he could talk like that on an every day basis, I find it hard to believe he would do that because players would notice it before anyone and the message probably wouldn't hit home the same. I've known alot of coaches who cussed when it wasn't even needed, Ryan could be 1 of those guys.

I still don't understand why this is a story.

IDK, but my guess is just a plural. He didn't just use the work **** - he used a ******* ton of ****s. lol