PDA

View Full Version : Various Thoughts

KLAUS
08-23-2010, 11:29 AM
I received a phone call from B---------- at 4:30 in the morning. He does not greet me, he only says "Dexter Manley, WR Elizabeth City". My first reflection is to the great cokehead from the 80s with the redksins manley. but this is apparently a minimal difference, like Deleuze would say. **** you I answer. The combine is in 2011. If Manley cannot run under 4.5 I am not interested. we need a receiver who who can cut the back ass off the secondary. Leave a hole there in the style of Bataille's acephalic reason.

Dickerson, Dorin goes in round 7. Carlton Mitchell in round 6. Those 2 can cut the back ass off the secondary. I would take for the dixie stars Mitchell in round 3 and Dickerson in round 5. Dickerson is apparently already an alpha for that **** Kubiak.

rosenfels is who i would want as back up for the dixie stars. currently we have josh johnson as back up to mcnabb. we selected josh johnson in ruond 2 and in the fake universe he went in round 5. that was a mistake that i admit. josh johnson has too frail a body. we fell for the intelligence. this is not to suggest that josh johnson is a failed selection. i don’t think he has the build. we also hired rex ryan in 2007, 2 years before he was hired in the fake universe. we humiliated the world with that selection. tactical brilliance plus the loving devotion of his proletariats. rex ryan studies asymmetrical warfare, from lao tzu to carl schmitt’s theory of the partisan. he doesn’t apply economic business strategies like that clown spagnuolo. he doesn’t use sickening syntagms like “we have to change the culture” taken from some management course like that pig mike lombardi. that is why lombardi is unemployed.
you have to study military history to win in the premier league. please also look at the columns of the war nerd (written by gary brecher the pseudonym of the great john dolan) on the internet. they are humoristic exegeses of military history and are a pure pleasure, depiste some occasional “americanisms.”

i liked jason smith also. i dont know what is wrong with him. please note i was retired from 2000-2007. from 2007 onwards my two highest rated tackles were jared gaither and bruce campbell. we selected gaither in round 3 or 4 of the supplemental. in the fake universe he went in round 5. campbell this year went in round 4, we also selected him in round 4. why take jason smith 2 over all when in round 4 and 5 you can select 2 absolute genetic monsters. yes, of course gentlemen, there were risks about campbell and gaither. but does this mean that jason smith is an apodeitic god man? no. bruce campbell is already better than jason smith and he has only played two friendlies.

i hate sam bradford. i only like his indian blood which reminds me of the great mark rypien. those are the quarters i like. undrafted free agent scum. bradford first overall. that is not undrafted free agent scum.

i also hate jimmy claussen who you analyze above. this is the type of prole we term “american fantasy”. i hate the american fantasies, the pretty boy ontological cancers like that american fantasy for the brown lightning jay cutler, from “santa claus, indiana.” i see that american fantasy town name “santa claus” and i remove culter from the draft board immediately.

everyone says maybin is fast, but if i recall he ran 4.8 at the combine at about 110 kg. big 10 = big ****. cliff avril, the only big 10 prospect who can actually physically move since i unretired in 2007, ran a 4.5. maybin is selected in round 1, whilst avril goes in round 3. i dont understand the logic. i took avril at 40 overall in front of disasters like quentin groves.

against the world, against life,
Klaus

Todd Bertuzzi
08-23-2010, 11:37 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-43iair00Wc/SJVuw1DLM6I/AAAAAAAAAF0/0G7ZyxvPMD4/s400/Mind%20Blown.jpg

wonderbredd24
08-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Teams will most likely get another crack at Carlton Mitchell, since he's probably going to be moved to the practice squad.

He's 6'3" 215lbs and can't beat a press which is pitiful and he can't catch either.

Rosebud
08-23-2010, 12:55 PM
"i see that american fantasy town name “santa claus” and i remove culter from the draft board immediately."

Klaus, ICH WILL DEINE KINDER HABEN!!!!

cajuncorey
08-23-2010, 09:22 PM
i just have one question... WHO ARE U?

Sniper
08-23-2010, 09:25 PM
******* legendary.

critesy
08-23-2010, 09:39 PM
you just took a giant **** on my brain.

K Train
08-23-2010, 10:01 PM
im high as **** and just read thatt whole thing. ****!

Babylon
08-23-2010, 11:47 PM
It took about 4 inches of Jim Beam before this guy started making sense and at that it was marginal.

LizardState
08-24-2010, 01:28 PM
I get the feeling English isn't Klaus' 1st language.....

i also hate jimmy claussen who you analyze above. this is the type of prole we term “american fantasy”. i hate the american fantasies, the pretty boy ontological cancers like that american fantasy for the brown lightning jay cutler, from “santa claus, indiana.”

Pretty boy ontological cancers....
brown lightning jay cutler....

I will think of brown cancer & oncology every time henceforth when I see Cutler in action, thank you for this....

I hope that 4:30 AM "Dexter Manley" phone call was your fantasy league calling, but about 2 dacades too late & about a decade before the 1st fantasy FB. Do you realize Manley was functionally illiterate & couldn't read the NFL contract he signed?

Against the world, against life.... If you're sincere about this, Klaus, get some help. Help is available & waiting for you.

niel89
08-24-2010, 03:39 PM
I disagree man.

Rosebud
08-24-2010, 03:45 PM
i just have one question... WHO ARE U?

He's the raw, unbridled truth.

703SKINS202
08-24-2010, 04:23 PM
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/william-faulkner.jpg

DoughBoy
08-24-2010, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw&NR=1

08-24-2010, 04:47 PM
HOF worthy.

Whoaa.

FUNBUNCHER
08-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Stream of consciousness, alternate universe, draft analysis through a wormhole.

Kinda like if Hunter S. Thomspon, Timothy Leary and William Burroughs played 'fantasy' football.

'i hate sam bradford. i only like his indian blood which reminds me of the great mark rypien. those are the quarters i like. undrafted free agent scum. bradford first overall. that is not undrafted free agent scum. '

Play on playa.

Brent
08-24-2010, 06:50 PM
what the **** did I just read.

Duffman57
08-24-2010, 07:28 PM

This pretty much perfectly sums up my thoughts.

DeepThreat
08-24-2010, 07:31 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

wonderbredd24
08-24-2010, 07:44 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Isn't that movie older than you are? God you make me feel old, DT

Todd Bertuzzi
08-24-2010, 07:48 PM
I want more various thoughts.

brat316
08-24-2010, 07:53 PM

where is that from?

brat316
08-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Qw9oX-kZ_9k&NR

Go_Eagles77
08-24-2010, 08:01 PM
where is that from?

Billy Madison

wonderbredd24
08-24-2010, 08:18 PM
where is that from?

Billy Madison

K Train
08-08-2011, 03:46 PM
bump for anyone who enjoyed this thread as light reading material

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48244

all threads by KLAUS are worth the read, i desperately searched for these after reading the jerry angelo thread