PDA

View Full Version : Boston College Eagles Discussion

Don Vito
03-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Discuss BC sports for any Eagles fans on this site.

For some news to get it going there is a rumor that L.V. Whitworth may be moved to fullback under Jags system, which would make Andre Callender the starting RB.

Also, any thoughts on the tournament loss to Georgetown ending the season and the careers of Jared Dudley and Sean Marshall?

Jay
03-19-2007, 05:20 PM
BC football and basketball is so frustrating. They are always so close to being so good. But never quite enough.

At least the hockey team is always good.

Bostonsportlova
04-21-2007, 01:17 PM
I agree with you always close but never a UNC, Miami, Ohio State, Michigan. They can never go to the next level at Football or Basketball.

I no the new football coach is the old cordinator for the Packers but does anyone have any other information on him? Was it a good signing?

ElectricEye
04-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I afree with Jay. Hopefully Jag can take us to the next level, but I doubt it. I just don't think we'll ever have an elite team. But playing in the ACC might help. Kids grow up wanting to play in that conference.
Anyway...it was sad to Dudley go, and I hope he can do something in the NBA.

Don Vito
04-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Yea I hope Dudley does well in the NBA. He is probably a better prospect than Craig Smith, who had a solid rookie season. Looks to be an early second rounder to me.

Don Vito
06-20-2007, 05:51 PM
http://bostoncollege.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=685041

Josh Haden to BC wooooooooo!!

Don Vito
09-16-2007, 03:41 AM
Eagles are looking pretty good

bored of education
09-25-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm not name dropping but I know personally one of the assitants on the hoops team. I get to go on the coahces lsit for tickets WHENEVER I FEEL!!! So this week I'm gonna do some scouting for whihc games I should go to, but I won't over use the privledge. Probably go to 2-3 games via that list.

Bostonsportlova
10-28-2007, 08:48 PM
What a exciting game on thursday. Matt Ryan had a poor game, intill he put the team on his back and drove down the field twice with less than 2 minutes left. Florida State and Miami are having bad seasons but have so much talent they can easy beat BC. And clemson is going to be the hardest game im thining. Can't wait for next weekend, BC Florida State, Pats Colts, Celtics Wizards.