PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw vs Jacobs

Komp
09-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Hey Giants fans, quick question for you guys. I have Bradshaw as one of my starting RB's in my 16-team fantasy league, but I am a bit concerned that all he will do is split carries with Jacobs (who ironically I had on my team last year). Will there be a clear cut #1 RB for the Giants this year, or are we looking at a ~60/40 carry ratio between the two of them? Your thoughts on the matter are appreciated, as I'd like to know what to do with Bradshaw (keep him/trade him/etc) before the season starts. I think he could have a great year if Coughlin feeds him the ball enough.

bigbluedefense
09-01-2010, 08:01 AM
My guess is 60/40 in favor of Bradshaw. But I can see Jacobs being a touchdown vulture. Bradshaw is gonna get catches out of the backfield though in PPR leagues, and he did have 7 tds last year I believe, which is no chop liver, that number should only go up this year.

I like Bradshaw as good value after the 4th round in most drafts. I view him as a starter in most leagues.

BaLLiN
09-01-2010, 12:43 PM
i dont think bradshaw is a great fantasy value, but for a 16 team league he's not awful. Jacobs gets my pick still. check out justin forsett he'll win the battle for the seahawks RB job

Komp
09-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the insight guys. I agree that he won't be a TD monster, but I think he should have a solid season.