PDA

View Full Version : We need to keep DeDe Dorsey

LOltheLions?
09-02-2010, 10:43 PM
hes in his prime, entering his 5th year in the NFL and hes beasting out. I dont know how many RBs we're allowed to keep but i hope our depth chart looks like this:

1. Best
2. Smith
3. Dorsey

and Felton at FB

bigredballer
09-03-2010, 01:21 AM
It will probably be something like Best - Smith - Morris - Brown - Dorsey

I think Brown has the edge because he can return kicks...

Prowler
09-03-2010, 05:46 AM
i would dump morris. hopefully best stays healthy and we never have to look at anyone else.

SINCE1978
09-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Last night, I caught Detroit announcer Matt Shepard calling Dorsey (comparable to baseball terms) a "5 tool player" after the tackle on special teams in the 4th quarter. Schwartz talked about guys going out & winning positions not getting them by default, DeDe looked like a man playing for milk money last night boy!

he runs the ball, catches well out of the backfield, blocks decently, returns kicks on special teams & will go down to tackle on special teams ... that seems like added value to me. He would be on the 53 if I picked em. Mo Morris does not do anything for me.

Best/Smith/Brown/Dorsey/Felton

WMD
09-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Let's trade Kevin Smith. I've never liked that guy.

SINCE1978
09-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Your trade idea is enticing ... but your sig is obnoxious!! (lol) ;o)

There has to be a LB or DB unhappy with is team out there ... one that is comparable to Kevin Smith.

Any ideas?

Scotty D
09-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Let's trade Kevin Smith. I've never liked that guy.

Trade or cut him.

Morris and Dorsey both have better explosion. Denver for Alphonso Smith? :/

Kevin Smith for Leroy Hill?

LOltheLions?
09-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Trade or cut him.

Morris and Dorsey both have better explosion. Denver for Alphonso Smith? :/

Kevin Smith for Leroy Hill?

Kevin Smith for Leroy Hill would be perfect. I really think if Smith doesn't perform this year, or gets an injury again he will be gone next year. Yet another Millen pick that didn't work out

WMD
09-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Let's trade Kevin Smith and Drew Stanton for Darrelle Revis and David Harris.

detroitsports
09-04-2010, 01:27 AM
Kevin Smith for Leroy Hill would be perfect. I really think if Smith doesn't perform this year, or gets an injury again he will be gone next year. Yet another Millen pick that didn't work out

You can't call that one a bad pick if you ask me. Keep in mind he was a 3rd round pick who was an immediate starter for two years, and spent those 2 years running behind an atrocious offensive line. I think he's worth one more shot. There's no doubt he showed flashes his rookie year.