PDA

View Full Version : DraftCountdown.com Re-Launched

Scott Wright
09-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I have officially re-launched DraftCountdown.com!

The 2010 information has come down and the 2011 information is up.

There might be broken links / images, typos, etc. so if you see anything please let me know.

There will be a lot of new features added next week as well, including the new Dream Draft, the Prospect Hot List, five blog entries every week, an exciting new podcast format and hopefully a prospect interview so watch out for that. I'm also pleased to announce that the one and only Shane P. Hallam will be taking on a much more expanded role this year!

I hope you are as pumped about a new year of coverage as I am!

703SKINS202
09-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Looks awesome, can't wait for the rest.

critesy
09-04-2010, 10:32 AM
looks great. everything ive clicked on has worked and havent seen any errors.

Scott Wright
09-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Also, I have another blog entry ready today - my "Breakout Star of 2010" - but I'm having a technical issue and can't put it up yet. Hopefully soon though...

For the record it's Alabama RB Trent Richardson.

Just wanted to put that out there so nobody thinks I cherry picked him after he blows up today.

:o)

Splat
09-04-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm officially Re-Launching as a poster...

Hurricanes25
09-04-2010, 02:06 PM
It was well worth the wait. it's nice to see that you are pretty high on Leonard Hankerson.

Halsey
09-04-2010, 05:00 PM
I recently heard/saw McShay explain and demonstrate why he thinks Mark Ingram is actually a step above Trent Richerdson as a RB. It was pretty interesting and he made a compelling argument. A lot of people seem to think Richardson is 'more talented'. What do you think, Scott?

Scott Wright
09-04-2010, 05:36 PM
I finally got the new blog entry posted, be sure to check it out:

http://draftcountdown.com/draft-blog/

As far as Ingram vs. Richardson goes, I think you can make an argument that Ingram is a better runner when it comes to vision, instincts, etc. However, I don't think there is any question that Richardson is more talented. Both are future first rounders though.