PDA

View Full Version : 9/6 - Podcast Practice @ 7pm CST

Scott Wright
09-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Hey,

Tonight Shane and I are going to do a trial run for the new podcast. The first official show will be tomorrow night (Tuesday, September 7 @ 7pm CST) but we wanted to do a practice show and work out any kinks. We are going to save the NFL Draft talk for tomorrow night but the plan is to cover some of the more interesting roster moves from NFL cut day with a focus on recent early round picks who are now out of work. Think Matt Leinart, Pat White, etc.

I know most of you will be watching the Boise St. / Virginia Tech game (I’m going to DVR it and watch afterwards) but please feel free to drop by, ask questions in the chat room and even call in. In fact, someone PLEASE call in because I need to get acquainted with how to work that portion of the switchboard! Looking forward to talking some football, it should be fun!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown

Shane P. Hallam
09-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Hope a few people will at least stop by!

Halsey
09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks for letting me on.

In case you want an opinion, you guys sound good and it seems like you're doing the broadcast right. Some of the stuff broadcast on Blogtalk doesn't go so smooth. I've tried listening to numerous broadcasts on Blogtalk and they're often ruined by poor execution (not yours Shane).

Hurricanes25
09-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Great show guys. I'll be back every Tuesday.

Scott Wright
09-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks to everyone who stopped by.

For those who listened if you have any feedback or constructive criticism let us have it!

Aloysius
09-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Great job, guys. The two man shows work best when there's some disagreement, so make sure to bring up James Hardy more often. :)

georgiafan
09-07-2010, 11:20 AM
good job i'll be listening every week, the only thing I can add that might make it better is some feedback from other people during the show.