PDA

View Full Version : College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

draftguru151
09-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Discuss all week 2 games.

Auburn/Miss State on Thursday night.

UGA vs SCar and USF vs UF play early Saturday. Then it's Mich/ND, FSU/OU and UM/OSU in the afternoon. Penn State vs Bama is the big game late, Oregon/Tenn should be a good game. Stanford/UCLA play real late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

BigJohn98
09-07-2010, 12:55 PM
I want to know who the idiot(s) is/are who scheduled OU/FSU, Miami/OSU, and Michigan/ND all at 3:30. Guy should be fired.

This is Jimbo's and FSU's statement game. This game will tell us how the season shapes out. I'm not too worried about Landry Jones. I'm more worried about us being able to stop Demarco Murray.

RufusMcDaniel
09-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Problem is there is no ABC game at night otherwise the Miami/OSU game would probably be slotted there.

Smooth Criminal
09-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Ridiculous lineup this week and I wouldnt be exicted. OSU/Miami, FSU/Oklahoma, Bama/PSU, Georga/SouthCarolina, Notre Dame/Michigan are all games I'm excited to see happen.

Add that to the pro games this weekend and its gonna be a great weekend for football.

nrk
09-07-2010, 01:50 PM
I want to know who the idiot(s) is/are who scheduled OU/FSU, Miami/OSU, and Michigan/ND all at 3:30. Guy should be fired.

This is Jimbo's and FSU's statement game. This game will tell us how the season shapes out. I'm not too worried about Landry Jones. I'm more worried about us being able to stop Demarco Murray.

Ponder is going to abuse OU's secondary. Landry Jones is going to have to step up because it'll probably be a shootout. Just give Ryan Broyles the ball. I'm going to have to get pretty drunk before this game, because I definitely wasn't drunk enough to watch us play Utah State, ugh.

Smooth Criminal
09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Problem is there is no ABC game at night otherwise the Miami/OSU game would probably be slotted there.

That would certainly make my life easier. I hate trying to watch more then one game at once.

SeanTaylorRIP
09-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Saturday's games is so fcking crazy. I have to be a coach potato. God and even at the end of the day 10:30 pm eastern, my alma mater UVA takes on USC. We got pssy whipped 52-7 2 years ago but I actually think we have a roster to stay close to what I believe is a 19 point spread. Great test for Ras-I Dowling although after missing last weeks game to injury, playing Matt Barkley isn't exactly the best get in shape game to have. We won't be able to keep up with their offense but I expect the Payne Train to run wild on SC. It's about time the Payne Train show me something. The dude was legendary in high school.

Hurricanes25
09-07-2010, 02:49 PM

Yeah, there is a NASCAR race on at that time.

Smooth Criminal
09-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah, there is a NASCAR race on at that time.

Saves Ohio State the cost of putting up lights.

I cant ******* believe we don't have lights.

iowatreat54
09-07-2010, 04:46 PM

And somehow Iowa-Iowa St. nabbed the ABC spot at 2:30 in the midwest. Is OSU/Miami on BSPN? I believe FSU/OU switches to ABC (with Iowa-Iowa St. to ESPN2) depending on the region.

iowatreat54
09-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Saves Ohio State the cost of putting up lights.

I cant ******* believe we don't have lights.

Wait, what?

What are you, Wrigley Field in the 80s?

SeanTaylorRIP
09-07-2010, 04:47 PM
The game that isn't in your region should be on ESPN 3.com, which isn't a problem for me since I can just hook up my desktop to my 50" T.V.

scottyboy
09-07-2010, 05:06 PM
get ready to get owned FIU!

dabears10
09-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I am letting you all know early that THE Illinois State University is going to defeat Northwestern 42-38 this Saturday.

Smooth Criminal
09-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Wait, what?

What are you, Wrigley Field in the 80s?

They have to bring in lights for night games and even 330 games in the winter. Kind of ridiculous that they havn't put them on the stadium. I can't even begin to think of a reason.

Canadian_kid16
09-07-2010, 06:09 PM
It really looks like UF/USF could be a close game, I would love to see USF pull out an upset

M.O.T.H.
09-07-2010, 06:14 PM
SCAR ranked 24th. WOOT! lol

iowatreat54
09-07-2010, 06:40 PM
SCAR ranked 24th. WOOT! lol

Woot woot woot!

I love USCe. Hopefully Garcia and the offense keep it up and finally don't **** over a defense that's always awesome. Who do they play this week?

M.O.T.H.
09-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Woot woot woot!

I love USCe. Hopefully Garcia and the offense keep it up and finally don't **** over a defense that's always awesome. Who do they play this week?

Week 2 is always Georgia.

Should be a great game. Still dont know if AJ Green will play or not.

Don Vito
09-07-2010, 07:14 PM
This is going to be a great football weekend. I'll be in New Orleans for the Ole Miss/Tulane game, which will be awesome but I'm kind of pissed that I won't be seeing the other games.

critesy
09-07-2010, 07:51 PM
cant wait for this thursday auburn @ miss st. should be a high scoring game. cam newton vs dan mullen.

Brent
09-07-2010, 08:47 PM
TAMU/La Tech... GET READY FOR A BARN BURNER!

georgiafan
09-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Week 2 is always Georgia.

Should be a great game. Still dont know if AJ Green will play or not.

from what im hearing A.J is about to be cleared to play and all of this is over a jersey that he sold.

iowatreat54
09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
from what im hearing A.J is about to be cleared to play and all of this is over a jersey that he sold.

Did he sell his own jersey? Because if he did then he's just an idiot.

Halsey
09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
The UGA bookstore doesn't seem to mind selling his jersey. I think it's BS personally. Schools are selling jerseys with the numbers of star players. When you go in the UGA bookstore you don't see jerseys with just any numbers. It's the numbers of star players. A couple of years ago is was 24 and 7 for Moreno and Stafford...hey, that should have been Moreno and Stafford's nickname: 24/7. :-D

iowatreat54
09-08-2010, 11:08 AM
The UGA bookstore doesn't seem to mind selling his jersey. I think it's BS personally. Schools are selling jerseys with the numbers of star players. When you go in the UGA bookstore you don't see jerseys with just any numbers. It's the numbers of star players. A couple of years ago is was 24 and 7 for Moreno and Stafford...hey, that should have been Moreno and Stafford's nickname: 24/7. :-D

I was thinking more of him selling his own jersey, i.e. one he wore or was given by the school. If he bought a jersey, and then sold it, then it wouldn't be a problem, imo.

JoeJoeBrown
09-08-2010, 11:11 AM
This is going to be a great football weekend. I'll be in New Orleans for the Ole Miss/Tulane game, which will be awesome but I'm kind of pissed that I won't be seeing the other games.

Have a great time, but be careful in New Orleans. I've been jumped in that ****hole of a town and threatened a few times by the local thuglife (vs drunken frat boys). Right on Bourbon fairly close to cops no less.

Do not wander off the beaten path either.

703SKINS202
09-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Dorsey never used the word revenge, but many former Hurricanes did when they worked out with current players. Cornerback Brandon Harris (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=479322) said Jonathan Vilma, Andre Johnson and Ed Reed all spoke about the importance of winning this game.

"A lot of them, they're going to live their dreams through us this week," Harris said. "They realize they can't go out there and play them again, but we have the opportunity to take them down."
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5544636

Think about that pressure. Andre Johnson and Ed Reed two of the best players, arguably the best players ever at their position since they got drafted, putting their dreams in you.

This game is going to be so huge, I can't wait. Pryor vs. Harris, o baby.

draftguru151
09-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Oh man it's Kevin Nelson quote time.

My grandma just ask me" son why are you so into the film and into the weight more than ever and who is the pryor fellow you talking bout" all i said is grandma this game depends on if ima get us out the projects. im humble and respect him as a player but he coming cross a player who dont care i have 9-10 years of anger... built up cuz yall cheated i was only 11 now ima man lets get it. leaving for the gym im out fb

IM CALL all YALL OUT, PRYOR,LEWIS,PONDER LUC, IM CALLIN EVERYBODY FROM ANY CONFERENCE TO MAKE THIS NEW "U" DEFENSE LOOK GARBAGE. TRY ALL YOU CAN WE HERE. GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN. THIS NOT JUST INTERNET TALKIN ITS ME ILL TELL ANYBODY THIS IN THERE FACE. YOU SAID YOU GONE SLAP ME IN MY FACE SOME WAY SOME KIND OF FORM OR FAS...HION THATS WHY IM WORKING TWICE AS HARD. THE U NUFF SAID. IM OUT.

I never thought we Had U haters... lol. We thats motivation and you can kiss my gold fish mouth lmao. we doing something special for the city of miami. believe that. you dont know whats behind the scene to get to this point. watch and learn. if i start or not ima still knoxk some one out thats just me. point blank period. We the U. the New-Old U

Man all dem haters on the U. lemme tell yall something. i just powercleaned earf. i walked on water. i turned that nasty foot water into wine, and them hoes drank it. its a U thang.

Some inspiration from the Rock.

http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/content/2104?code=lTU3kD

OH BABY LETS GO!

iowatreat54
09-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Maybe it's just me, but how is beating OSU in week 2 like 9 years later or whatever "revenge"?

Are Reed and Andre going to go brag about it to guys that were on OSU's team that year? Guess what, the OSU guys can still say good for you, we already won the championship.

Sure, it may ruin OSU's title hopes this year. But it's not rare to have a 1 loss team in the championship and I highly doubt Miami goes undefeated for that matter.

Smooth Criminal
09-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Definitely not a revenge game. The fact that any they guys on that Hurricanes team care about this game is pretty funny.

I just hope Pryor is ready. He's going to have to be damn good against a great Miami team.

703SKINS202
09-08-2010, 01:57 PM
No way is it revenge. Those guys obviously just have a lot of pride for the U and probably see this as a way to get some peace out of it. Like Iowatreat said, I don't think Andre Johnson can talk **** to a guy like Chris Gamble if Miami wins cause ultimately who got the ring.

BeerBaron
09-08-2010, 02:09 PM
I've had some people ask me how bad Penn State is going to get crushed this weekend.....I said 24 points. Seem reasonable? I don't think PSU will get embarrassed on defense but their offense isn't going to do anything I'm afraid...

georgiafan
09-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Did he sell his own jersey? Because if he did then he's just an idiot.

It was his jersey and he got less then 1,000$ for it from what im hearing. He has repayed the money

iowatreat54
09-08-2010, 03:09 PM
It was his jersey and he got less then 1,000$ for it from what im hearing. He has repayed the money

Well A. His jersey shouldn't be sold for more than like $100-$150. That's just ridiculous. B. He really shouldn't be selling his jersey in the first place.

If he's returned the money, and he missed the first game I believe? then it should be over and he should have learned his lesson. Let the kid play.

HindSight
09-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Well A. His jersey shouldn't be sold for more than like $100-$150. That's just ridiculous. B. He really shouldn't be selling his jersey in the first place.

If he's returned the money, and he missed the first game I believe? then it should be over and he should have learned his lesson. Let the kid play.
how much would you pay for Stanzi's jersey that he just wore?

BNad
09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
You don't know how little die-hard Georgia fans value their money when it comes to Georgia football. No matter how affluent they are (or aren't), they'll spend their last dime on something like this. (I wouldn't, some would)

Also, this is dumb.

iowatreat54
09-08-2010, 03:23 PM
how much would you pay for Stanzi's jersey that he just wore?

Personally, I wouldn't pay anything over $200 and even then I wouldn't buy it. If it was like a jersey he wore during a record setting game, or the last jersey he ever wore, etc. it would drive up the price. But what has AJ Green done in his career that would even compare to that?

And I still maintain he shouldn't be selling his jersey. And I don't buy for a second that he needs the money, if anyone were to offer that up.

Anyways, this conversation is erroneous because Stanzi only wears American flags draped around his Adonis-like body while a bald eagle is perched on his shoulder and a hamburger clutched in his non throwing hand. That is his uniform.

BNad
09-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Well, there it goes. 4 game suspension. Sigh.

Sold his Independent Bowl jersey to either an agent or someone associated with an agent (different people reporting it on Twitter are saying different things on which it is). $1000 for the jersey that he's since repaid.

tjsunstein
09-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Penn State is tremendously overrated. Alabama will 'roll' them.
Someone put UFlorida on upset alert.
Ohio State at home takes it in a great one.
Let's not overlook Oklahoma - Florida State here. I think Oklahoma is overrated.

keylime_5
09-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Definitely not a revenge game. The fact that any they guys on that Hurricanes team care about this game is pretty funny.

I just hope Pryor is ready. He's going to have to be damn good against a great Miami team.

I think Pryor is ready. I worry about Shugarts and Adams handling Vernon and Bailey more than Pryor. Should be a great game. 2 of the best QBs in the game.

JoeJoeBrown
09-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I think Pryor is ready. I worry about Shugarts and Adams handling Vernon and Bailey more than Pryor. Should be a great game. 2 of the best QBs in the game.

I agree 100% about Adams and to a lesser extent Shugarts. Shugarts has been doing ok, but still loves him some false start.

Sniper
09-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Penn State is tremendously overrated. Alabama will 'roll' them.

I'll be stunned if Alabama doesn't win by at least three touchdowns.

draftguru151
09-08-2010, 06:10 PM
The line is -12, I'm definitely taking Bama.

tjsunstein
09-08-2010, 06:12 PM
ESPN
Add in Ingram's absence, and the Tide will struggle to get the ground attack going early on, which will disrupt the overall flow of the offense.
Trent Richardson? 13 touches (10 rush, 2 rec.) for 112 yards (66 rushing) and 2 TD in a game where Alabama ran the ball 41 times. Albeit a warm up game for Alabama, but the kid is skilled.
Nittany Lions
"He's a little more shifty than Ingram and he is fast," Penn State safety Drew Astorino said. "Plus, they'll take him out of the backfield and run a wheel route with him, which is tough to cover."

tjsunstein
09-08-2010, 06:14 PM
The line is -12, I'm definitely taking Bama.
It's growing by the hour. I saw it at 10.5 just yesterday. I would think it gets up to 13 by gametime.

Brent
09-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Alabama's defense is going to eat that frosh QB alive.

tjsunstein
09-08-2010, 06:37 PM
I actually hope Alabama gets cute early that way they make a mistake and it pisses Saban off and they get after it.

Smooth Criminal
09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I'll definitely be putting money on Bama in this one. Theres no way they don't win by atleast 2 touchdowns. I'll be shocked if they don't win by 20.

No way a true freshman QB can do anything against this defense.

keylime_5
09-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Saban will probably try to pour it on. Penn State is pretty much rebuilding this year. It would be nice if Penn State made Bama's defense show it's inexperience at least though.

Don Vito
09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Have a great time, but be careful in New Orleans. I've been jumped in that ****hole of a town and threatened a few times by the local thuglife (vs drunken frat boys). Right on Bourbon fairly close to cops no less.

Do not wander off the beaten path either.

Yeah I've been to New Orleans a few times, it is a lot of fun but you definitely have to watch out if you're not a local and don't know everywhere you are going. I'm usually down there with people who know the area very well, it is most definitely a non stop party there.

JoeJoeBrown
09-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Yeah I've been to New Orleans a few times, it is a lot of fun but you definitely have to watch out if you're not a local and don't know everywhere you are going. I'm usually down there with people who know the area very well, it is most definitely a non stop party there.

Word. Not trying to sound like a big wimp, but we were jumped by a group of 15 or so teenage gang bangers. It was all sorts of not fun. I think it was some sort of initiation. I.e. punch a honky tourist night.

Anyways, back to the thread. Getting amped up for this UM-OSU game.

Can't believe PSU-Bama is the featured game. The more I think about it, the more I want to bet the house on Bama covering.

JoeJoeBrown
09-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Jacory Harris' outfit for class today. (http://yfrog.com/juq6vpj)

1. WTF?
2. He needs to take some HGH and steroids like the rest of CFB.

Babylon
09-09-2010, 11:23 AM
I've had some people ask me how bad Penn State is going to get crushed this weekend.....I said 24 points. Seem reasonable? I don't think PSU will get embarrassed on defense but their offense isn't going to do anything I'm afraid...

I could see it being close for some reason. It seems like Bama doesnt stray too far from the south, next year when they go to hHappy Valley they'll probably need a road map to get there.

LizardState
09-09-2010, 12:08 PM

I just have to say that Miami - OSU NC game a few yrs. back was one of the best in recent college FB history, went into OT, the killer McGahee knee injury, the superstar play of Will Smith (the DE, not the actor), etc. Maybe there is some revenge motivation there for the Canes. If Pryor is the real deal we'll see it vs. Miami, & if they got Can't Win the Big One monkey off their backs with teh last Rose Bowl W, Sweatervest better bring his A Game.

Saban will probably try to pour it on. Penn State is pretty much rebuilding this year. It would be nice if Penn State made Bama's defense show it's inexperience at least though.

Smooth Criminal: I'll definitely be putting money on Bama in this one. Theres no way they don't win by at least 2 touchdowns. I'll be shocked if they don't win by 20.

No way a true freshman QB can do anything against this defense.

Bama is a 2 TD, 12-point favorite at this time.

Call me a homer but I think Bama's experience especially on offense will be all over the Lions inexperience. That & the factor of 90,000+ screaming fans in crimson unnerving the PSU freshman QB, then he has get under center & look across the line at D'Onta Hightower looking at him..... that's a waking nightmare. And Julio Jones is at least 3 in. taller than the tallest PSU DB with those freakish long arms & the circus catch for a TD last weekend, damn.

JHL6719
09-09-2010, 12:51 PM
I could see it being close for some reason. It seems like Bama doesnt stray too far from the south, next year when they go to hHappy Valley they'll probably need a road map to get there.

They'll probably use the same road map they used to get to Pasadena a few months ago.... That's a long ways to go for Longhorn Steak, Colt Salad, and Texas Toast...

You never know... Penn St. might prefer Bama DID get lost on the way up there next year after Saban gets through with 'em...

Babylon
09-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Word. Not trying to sound like a big wimp, but we were jumped by a group of 15 or so teenage gang bangers. It was all sorts of not fun. I think it was some sort of initiation. I.e. punch a honky tourist night.

Anyways, back to the thread. Getting amped up for this UM-OSU game.

Can't believe PSU-Bama is the featured game. The more I think about it, the more I want to bet the house on Bama covering.

Similar situation years ago. About a half dozen punks confront me and two buddies late at night and they probably could have got the best of us but one of my buddies coldcocks the biggest guy of the bunch and lays him out cold. Moral of the story be careful what you wish for, just 3 old boys from the 101st out on a little vacation.:-D

JoeJoeBrown
09-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Similar situation years ago. About a half dozen punks confront me and two buddies late at night and they probably could have got the best of us but one of my buddies coldcocks the biggest guy of the bunch and lays him out cold. Moral of the story be careful what you wish for, just 3 old boys from the 101st out on a little vacation.:-D

Key difference here is that you were three hardasses from airborne and we were 5 soft mid-30's yuppies :)

draftguru151
09-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Jacory Harris' outfit for class today. (http://yfrog.com/juq6vpj)

1. WTF?
2. He needs to take some HGH and steroids like the rest of CFB.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs205.ash2/46805_444080213152_86602348152_5156348_6450117_n.j pg

Haha Jacory is so awesome.

P-L
09-09-2010, 04:23 PM
My head is telling me that the Buckeyes are the better team and should win at home. However, my gut tells me that the Canes can pull it off. Everyone is picking against them and the spread is ********. Seriously, 8.5 points this early in the season between two top 12 teams? I still think Ohio State wins, but by a touchdown or less.

LizardState
09-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Everybody on the Buckeyes OL front 5 is 300+ lbs. Maybe the best OL in the nation, going against a very good Miami DL, s/b the matchup of the wk. To win I think the Canes have to blitz Pryor & knock him out of his comfort zone

Hurricanes25
09-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Everybody on the Buckeyes OL front 5 is 300+ lbs. Maybe the best OL in the nation, going against a very good Miami DL, s/b the matchup of the wk. To win I think the Canes have to blitz Pryor & knock him out of his comfort zone

They really have to contain Pryor. If he gets out of the pocket and makes plays with both his legs and his arm, the Canes will be in serious trouble.

critesy
09-09-2010, 04:43 PM
not that anyone really cares but this is the most hyped a AU/MISS ST game has been in forever. going to be a pretty intense. message boards and what not are just blowing up. lots of the media jumpin on mullins balls too. 45-27 Auburn

Babylon
09-09-2010, 04:53 PM
not that anyone really cares but this is the most hyped a AU/MISS ST game has been in forever. going to be a pretty intense. message boards and what not are just blowing up. lots of the media jumpin on mullins balls too. 45-27 Auburn

Outside of Ziemba who else are we looking at in this game?

JoeJoeBrown
09-09-2010, 05:21 PM

The hot chicks in the stands. That's about it.. I kid I kid.

LizardState
09-09-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm picking the Noles from Free Shoes U. to upset Oklahoma & end the nation's longest home winning streak (31) just for the hell of it.

That, & Ponder is looking better every time I see him on tape. Guy has incredible touch on his passes.

critesy
09-09-2010, 05:37 PM

auburn..
17 mlb josh bynes sr. 6-2 240
27 hb/wr mario fannin sr. 5-11 220
89 wr darvin adams jr. 6-3 190
2 qb cam newton jr. 6-6 250
45 de antoine carter sr. 6-4 260
90 dt nick fairley jr. 6-5 300
50 c ryan pugh sr. 6-4 300

those people i can see playing in the nfl this year or next year for sure.

LizardState
09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
2 qb cam newton jr. 6-6 250

Jamarcus Russell 2.0 ? Newton is the size of a minivan.

critesy
09-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Jamarcus Russell 2.0 ? Newton is the size of a minivan.

has the looks, except he's consistently practicing and work on his problems. he also runs a 4.6. maybe even crack a high 4.5.

Don Vito
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM
27 hb/wr mario fannin sr. 5-11 220
50 c ryan pugh sr. 6-4 300

Two players I like a lot.

critesy
09-09-2010, 06:09 PM
thing with fannin is he has the look and speed just like ben tate, but has durability, carrying issues. he has amazing hands out of the backfield though. he just needs to get a couple games under him of being the feature back and i think he can put up very good number this year.

Don Vito
09-09-2010, 06:13 PM
I know he gets banged up a bit but he is what, 6-0 230 with very good speed and is an unbelievable weapon in the passing game for a back (he has played wideout IIRC). I really want him to stay healthy to see what he can do this year.

draftguru151
09-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Yea I'm pretty excited to watch Auburn tonight. Newton/Fannin/Dyer/McCalebb/Adams/Zachery in Malzahn's offense is gonna be fuuuuuun.

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty excited about watching newton not really as a prospect but as the type of college player i like watching, want to see dyer too kid is pretty hyped

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 06:37 PM
start the damn game shut the hell up lou and mark

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 06:42 PM
mississippi state's video board is boss

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 06:52 PM
damnit you should have went where yo father went emory :S

draftguru151
09-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Fairley beasted that drive.

brat316
09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeahhh TEMPLE. Loving the defense

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 07:32 PM
damn fairley int having a hell of a game

draftguru151
09-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Fairley is the greatest player ever.

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Fairley is the greatest player ever.

^^^^^^this

RealityCheck
09-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Watch out for Darvin Adams.

draftguru151
09-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Nice timing.

RealityCheck
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
So Vaughn Charlton did actually move to WR?

draftguru151
09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
ALL PRAISE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER.i

brat316
09-09-2010, 07:52 PM
So Vaughn Charlton did actually move to WR?

No, Te. Its better cause he wasn't doing much at Qb.

islandboy843
09-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Terelle Pryor plays for Auburn now ????

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 09:17 PM
anybody see a little culpepper in newton? huge arm 4.5 speed same damn size?

islandboy843
09-09-2010, 09:18 PM
He threw the ball 50 yards with a flick of his wrist O_o

ironman4579
09-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I can't believe he threw that pass on 4th down.

TitansCJftw
09-09-2010, 09:51 PM
ew bad drop miss state

ironman4579
09-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Real bad drop. That would have had them in field goal range easily.

brat316
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Temple with the sloppy win.

critesy
09-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Temple with the sloppy win.
auburn with the sloppy win. thank god for fairley <33333

wogitalia
09-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Me with the sloppy win on a multi for those two teams to win... talk about close calls!

Some decent defense at the end by Auburn, their DL looks really quick to me.

yourfavestoner
09-10-2010, 02:44 AM
FUUUUUUUUUCCCKK

I'm watching the Miss St.-Auburn replay and can't help but think Newton wouldn't have been an absolute beast at Florida if he wouldn't have been a dumbass and gotten kicked off the team.

LizardState
09-10-2010, 11:01 AM
FUUUUUUUUUCCCKK

I'm watching the Miss St.-Auburn replay and can't help but think Newton wouldn't have been an absolute beast at Florida if he wouldn't have been a dumbass and gotten kicked off the team.

Nah, he was a 3rd teamer behind St. Gloryboy Tebow who had decided to return for his sr. yr. & behind Brantley, he would never have seen the playing field. Landing at Auburn was a win-win for both Newton & the Tigers.

IDK what he did to get booted, did he fail he kiss enough Tebow butt?

draftguru151
09-10-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty sure Newton was the back up QB over Brantley when he was there.

BigJohn98
09-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Nah, he was a 3rd teamer behind St. Gloryboy Tebow who had decided to return for his sr. yr. & behind Brantley, he would never have seen the playing field. Landing at Auburn was a win-win for both Newton & the Tigers.

IDK what he did to get booted, did he fail he kiss enough Tebow butt?

He stole a laptop.

tjsunstein
09-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Nick Fairley is an absolute animal.

(Now, I'm done echoing.)

09-10-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm pretty sure Newton was the back up QB over Brantley when he was there.

Yes, as a true freshman.

metafour
09-10-2010, 12:03 PM
He stole a laptop.

No, he bought a stolen laptop and then panicked when police came to talk to him about it.

09-10-2010, 12:06 PM
No, he bought a stolen laptop and then panicked when police came to talk to him about it.

Allegedly threw it out a dorm window, too. lol

JoeJoeBrown
09-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Allegedly threw it out a dorm window, too. lol

WTF do these kids think they are doing? Stealing a laptop? I mean, really?

Learned idiocy must be difficult to erase from one's behavior patterns.

703SKINS202
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Nick Fairley is an absolute animal.

(Now, I'm done echoing.)
Where you going for the game?

Babylon
09-10-2010, 01:28 PM
One game that i would not bet any of the house money on, because it has to be an absolute tossup, is FSU at Oklahoma. Should be a dandy.

princefielder28
09-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Marshall is having their way with West Virginia right now

princefielder28
09-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Mario Harvey, a bowling ball of a linebacker, has to be working his way onto people's radars with his play last week and so far against WV

TitanHope
09-10-2010, 07:49 PM
What is it with WR's dropping the ball right before the goal line? Good grief.

Marshall is rockin' though.

Smooth Criminal
09-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm loving Marshall tonight. Hope this says something for OSU rather then WVU just sucking.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 08:35 PM
WVU is looking awful. It looked like the defense was starting to step up, got a couple of stops, but then the offense just failed to take advantage. Players being outplayed, coaches being outcoached.

EDIT: And there's another Marshall TD. Doubt WVU has a comeback in them, based on how they've been playing.

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 08:38 PM
great Game by Brian Anderson

BeerBaron
09-10-2010, 08:39 PM
If Marshall starts up the prevent already then WVU still has a shot....not a fan of the prevent.

BeerBaron
09-10-2010, 08:40 PM
If Marshall starts up the prevent already then WVU still has a shot....not a fan of the prevent.

....unless WVU keeps getting penalties that is.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Wow, it doesn't get more embarrassing than this series. Big pass negated by a foul, false start, miss on a screen, and fumbled snap. Put a fork in us. :(

DoughBoy
WVU can't be this bad, can they?

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Wow, Marshall is just dominating.

BeerBaron
09-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Which one of these teams in the nationally ranked one and which one is the cupcake scheduled to get dominated again?? WVU is just getting SPANKED.

soybean
09-10-2010, 08:54 PM
That WV coach needs to be canned. One bowl win against an Oklahoma team and several years of underachieving.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 08:55 PM
WVU showing signs of life just as Marshall was about to pull the plug. Does it matter though if WVU can't get to the end zone? Only putting up six points on Marshall, ugh...

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Touchdown WVU!! Is it too little too late? Hopefully not!

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Touchdown Noel

don't count WVU out quite yet

Shane P. Hallam
09-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Touchdown Noel

don't count WVU out quite yet

I've counted them out. Let's go Marshall!

TitanHope
09-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Chris Johnson had a TD against the 49ers this past season that was exactly like that TD run by Noel Devine.

BeerBaron
09-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Marshall needs to get out of the damn prevent. Prevent only prevents you from holding leads.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Someone might want to tell WVU's defense that they need to tackle Ward...

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Wow, what a run!

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Nice to see Bruce Irvin make an appearance.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:18 PM
OL having an encore of their awful first half with two awful back to back penalties.

wonderbredd24
09-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Joe Tessitore is so brutal... he keeps trying to sell this game. Stop trying so hard. It's good on its own

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Pass interference, come on Mounties!!

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 09:26 PM
TOUCHDOWN WILL JOHNSON

still need the 2 pointer

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
wow tie game

draftguru151
It's good!!! OT BABY!!!

DoughBoy
Dammit. C'mon Marshall.

critesy
oooommgggggggg

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Geno F'N Smith!!!!!

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 09:32 PM
I like the hook n ladder try by the thundering heard

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 09:36 PM
what the hell was that?

Brodeur
09-10-2010, 09:36 PM
That was a terrific pass.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:37 PM
First down WVU, close call on that first down fumble but nice conversion.

KCJ58
09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
great D by Marshall

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Should have dialed up that short yardage rollout earlier, Marshall knew it was coming the whole way.

islandboy843
09-10-2010, 09:40 PM
WTF you have Devine. 3rd and 2 give it to him

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:41 PM
WVU D going a little too "prevent" for my taste there on second down.

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:42 PM
BIG HIT to break up that pass, here comes the kick....

NGSeiler
09-10-2010, 09:43 PM
MISSED IT!!!!!!! MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!

WVU survives with a great comeback!!!!!!!!!

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Terrible final 5 minutes and OT for Marshall.

TitanHope
09-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Still trying to wrap my head around what I've just seen over the past QTR and OT... What the hell Marshall?

Brodeur
09-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that went in...

DoughBoy
09-10-2010, 09:48 PM
What a **** call.

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Go Houston!!!

edit: TD COUGARS!

Scotty D
09-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Go Houston!!!

edit: TD COUGARS!

This is my first time checking out Case Keenum, does he have a NFL arm?

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 10:07 PM
This is my first time checking out Case Keenum, does he have a NFL arm?

He has a decent arm. You can make a case that its the spread offense that adds to his numbers. He has 3 completions for 75 yards so far. They aren't throwing too much tonight since UTEP is putting 5-6 guys in the secondary to deal with Keenum and Hays and Beal are dominating them in the running game. The throws he has made in the goal line on this drive have been pretty bad so far though.

Smooth Criminal
09-10-2010, 10:07 PM
I'd have loved to see WVU lose but Marshall's performance makes me feel better about OSU's win last week.

Either that or WVU is terrible.

BeerBaron
09-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Keenum isn't going to make it in the pros anymore than Colt Brennan or Graham Harrell did. Undersized, passable college arm but not pro caliber.

And I called it a few pages back with Marshall going into the prevent early. They dominated that game when they were aggressive and went after WVU on offense...then they started dropping everyone into deep zone coverages and WVU roars back with 2 TDs.

I said it there and i'll say it again. The prevent only prevents you from holding the lead.

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Keenum isn't going to make it in the pros anymore than Colt Brennan or Graham Harrell did. Undersized, passable college arm but not pro caliber.

And I called it a few pages back with Marshall going into the prevent early. They dominated that game when they were aggressive and went after WVU on offense...then they started dropping everyone into deep zone coverages and WVU roars back with 2 TDs.

I said it there and i'll say it again. The prevent only prevents you from holding the lead.

Keenum has okay size. I think he is like 6'2 220 or so. I think he is a lot similar to Kevin Kolb.

Arsenal
09-10-2010, 10:46 PM
God I hate that Marshall game, WVU always gets their best shot and we always seem to be so sluggish in it. Plus, I'll never hear the end of it from all my friends that go there when Marshall actually wins one. Can't believe Geno Smith actually pulled it off, I know Marshall is terrible but leading 96 & 98 yard drives to win is still pretty impressive on your second career start.

Awful performance from WVU, in particular the offensive line. One of my friends texted me that he hoped #99 Vinny Curry was a top 5 NFL draft prospect after he got into the backfield every play.

Marshall's coaching staff made some bad decisions at the end. Went into prevent too early as mentioned on here but I still have no idea why they inserted a true freshman running back who is third on depth chart and wasn't even involved in the game to ice it. Just a terrible decision when each of the other backs were running fairly well.

Scotty D
09-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Keenum seems to sidearm it a bit but the ball still comes out pretty fast, arm strength looks decent.

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Poor San Jose State. First week they have to play Alabama and then this week they have to play Wisconsin. Then they play Utah as well as Boise State.

BeerBaron
09-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Keenum has okay size. I think he is like 6'2 220 or so. I think he is a lot similar to Kevin Kolb.

ESPN has him listed at 6'2 210, and most college players tend to be listed a little taller than they actually are.

But that isn't the part that concerns me. He has a decent college arm, but when you get to the pros, I don't think he has the "umph" to zip it in when needed. Those hashes get closer to the center of the field so his throws to the sideline will tend to hang longer and with the speed of NFL defenses, the openings on things like slants will close much faster....

He could surprise no doubt, I think Kolb went higher than most people projected him to, but I think Keenum is closer to Brennan and Harrell than to Kolb.

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 11:27 PM
How do you miss an XP?

Scotty D
09-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Keenum down after the INT return, took a knee to the head?

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Keenum down after the INT return, took a knee to the head?

2 bad decisions by Keenum on that play.

Smooth Criminal
09-10-2010, 11:55 PM
It'd be a shame to see his season end already. He could easily make a strong case for the Heisman.

jayceheathman
09-10-2010, 11:57 PM
http://images.morris.com/images/lubbock/mdControlled/cms/2009/09/24/496751246.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2010/08/brian-cushing-200.jpg

Case Keenum and Brian Cushing were separated at birth.

Bryce Beall has been a beast.

Brent
09-11-2010, 01:04 AM
christ I love Case Keenum.

tjsunstein
09-11-2010, 02:04 AM
This WVU game was embarrassing to say the least. The offensive line was god awful. I don't think I can count how many times they were bullied by 3 man fronts. We are going to be manhandled by LSU in Baton Rouge.

tjsunstein
09-11-2010, 02:16 AM
I've counted them out. Let's go Marshall!

MISSED IT!!!!!!! MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!

WVU survives with a great comeback!!!!!!!!!
These posts make me happy. I'm so glad we didn't mail this one in. As much as I like Doc Holliday, Marshall's coaching staff did everything they could to lose this. Even the ESPN announcers talked down the Marshall kicked the whole game and he goes out and misses it. Gotta feel for the kid but at the same time, Go 'Eers.

wicket
09-11-2010, 06:47 AM
seriously, I dont know how marshall managed to lose that. How do you fumble at that time in the game when you're up by 15 :?: If they only made the fieldgoal there the game wouldve been in the pocket. On top of that the last two drives had some terrible playcalling on defense

703SKINS202
09-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Wow how the **** did we win. **** hangovers can't believe I'm awake. Hail Geno.

iowatreat54
09-11-2010, 07:58 AM
So, Iowa DC Norm Parker has diabetes and was checked in to the hospital early this morning/late last night. He may or may not have lost another toe. But he's said he doesn't plan on missing the game, and will walk out the hospital to the stadium if he has to (Kinnick is right across the street from the hospital). Man I love Norm.

http://images5.cpcache.com/product/411053865v1_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

703SKINS202
09-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Thank God for ESPN 360. Joe Tessitore is so bad.

Brodeur
09-11-2010, 08:20 AM
I still don't see how that field goal didn't go in for Marshall.

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm freaking exhausted...but I'm ready for that SCAR/Georgia game. I'm excited.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Think I'm taking Georgia and the points in this one.

Go_Eagles77
09-11-2010, 10:22 AM
There's almost too many good games on today. Sucks that I can't watch them all.

JoeJoeBrown
09-11-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm freaking exhausted...but I'm ready for that SCAR/Georgia game. I'm excited.

That should be a great game. The more you look at today's lineup, the more I wonder why they chose PSU/Bama for the single night marquee game. Drop them to earlier in the day, cuz it was known for awhile that PSU was going to be down this year. Or just put another game up against it.

critesy
09-11-2010, 10:34 AM
im doing alot of betting today, oh no.

JRTPlaya21
09-11-2010, 10:34 AM
There's almost too many good games on today. Sucks that I can't watch them all.

You've gotta find a way!!

lowlife
09-11-2010, 10:39 AM
So much football this weekend...

Mind to blow in 3... 2... 1...

http://diseaseoftheweek.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/exploding_head_.jpg

Hines
09-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Today's going to be awesome.

wicket
09-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Today's going to be awesome.

wvu-marshall was already a good teaser yesterday

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Lattimore **** yeah!

lowlife
09-11-2010, 11:10 AM
That dude runs strong

UKfan
Lattimore **** yeah!

Dude is beasting...

JRTPlaya21
Pulling for UGA all the way but good lord I kinda love Lattimore.

Hines
Lattimore is such a beast.

Go_Eagles77
Damn why couldn't Lattimore go to PSU?

Razor
09-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Damn why couldn't Lattimore go to PSU?

I'm watching the game and he's just killing Georgia. Looks like a stud.

M.O.T.H.
Come on Brian! ugh.

lowlife
Runs like a torpedo. Great pad level.

murdamal86
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p276/unstoppable35/shocking.gif at Lattimore

lowlife
09-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Tori!!!!!!! woo close one.

critesy
09-11-2010, 11:16 AM
love me some lattimore. wish he would of joined dyer in auburn. dyer is auburns only true rb right now.

Razor
09-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Alshon Jeffrey just fumbled on the goal line but his teammate showed great awareness and took it into the EZ. Jeffrey is a load to bring down..

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Dammit. Run it in Lattimore.

edit...such a beaast.

draftguru151
09-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Lattimore is a ******* boss. So sick.

USF/UF about to start. UPSET TIME BABY!

draftguru151
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Lmao UF's offense is just as dysfunctional to start this game.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Lattimore looks great so far. He ran straight down Georgia's throat and no one could tackle him.

BeerBaron
09-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Stupid old macs at work will only let me load about half the games....Georgia/SCAR isn't one of them....grumble.....

Kansas/GT beats no football at least.

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Man I hate Blair Walsh, he's soooooo good.

wicket
09-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Orson Charles clearly doesnt like Murray

keylime_5
09-11-2010, 11:34 AM
orson charles looks like a skinny WR instead of a TE.

critesy
09-11-2010, 11:37 AM
happy i bet on hawaii :) so far

draftguru151
09-11-2010, 11:37 AM
USF driving on UF, even with 2 delay of games on this drive.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:38 AM
I ******* missed college football season.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:39 AM
USF driving on UF, even with 2 delay of games on this drive.

I almost bet on this one just cause of your posts. The Big East would have to love seeing USF win after the horrible first week that conference has had.

hawkeye123
09-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Can someone explain to me why San Jose State would schedule Alabama then Wisconsin the week after?

JRTPlaya21
09-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Touchdown USF!!

critesy
Can someone explain to me why San Jose State would schedule Alabama then Wisconsin the week after?

$$$$$$$$ gettin paid.

and USF TD!!!!

draftguru151
USF goes up 7-0 after a 94 yard, 10 minute drive.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:47 AM
How in the hell was the a first down for SC? Horrible call, and it got reviewed even.

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:49 AM
yellow marker had to be way off for whatever reason.

LATTIMORE KEEP TRUCKING!

wicket
How in the hell was the a first down for SC? Horrible call, and it got reviewed even.

they just dont review spot calls which is so lame. Unless the spot is off by like 5 yards they just dont overturn it. Really pisses me off

Smooth Criminal

LATTIMORE KEEP TRUCKING!

Had to be atleast a yard off. He didn't even come close to that line.

wicket
09-11-2010, 11:50 AM

LATTIMORE KEEP TRUCKING!

yellow marker was off but the spot of the ball was off by a full yard

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:50 AM
they just dont review spot calls which is so lame. Unless the spot is off by like 5 yards they just dont overturn it. Really pisses me off

If the line was right he was atleast a yard and a half short.

Georgia defense needs to learn to tackle. They won't wrap anyone up.

critesy
09-11-2010, 11:51 AM
what is g tech doing... kansas really.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Damn I thought that was gonna be a great kick for SC.

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Ugh. Lanning doesnt have that leg. We dont have Succop back there anymore, dont even try 48 plus.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 11:57 AM
I didn't think he stood a chance, but it looked good from the camera angle. Just a couple yards short.

murdamal86
09-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Meyer...PLEASE bench Lemmons and Trattou and play Green and Powell at DE's!!!!!!

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Dont be stupid Culliver, E Cook got enough of those stupid penalties to last me a life time.

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 11:59 AM
I didn't think he stood a chance, but it looked good from the camera angle. Just a couple yards short.

Lanning does have fantastic accuracy, but I dont think he has 50 yards in that leg.

BeerBaron
09-11-2010, 12:02 PM
What do you think Anthony Allen's pro prospects are? I love how hard he hits the hole and bursts through it. First contact never seems to bring him down.

Hines
09-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Lattimore is a first round draft pick.

P-L
09-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Ugh. I almost took South Dakota at +30.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 12:09 PM
I took SJst +39.5

Wisconsin's fumbles inside the five have been helpful.

UKfan
09-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Florida are really not helping me betting wise, I just took them to win as part of my accumulator, lets go Gators!

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Alshon needs to stop holding the ball like a loaf a bread. This goes back to last year.

UKfan
09-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Haha, I think Spurrier was not very happy there...

M.O.T.H.
09-11-2010, 12:21 PM
20 carries for Lattimore. jesus.

edit...TD #4!

draftguru151
09-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Just let Lattimore go to the NFL now.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-11-2010, 12:26 PM
John Brantley is terrible. If Cam Newton was running that Option offense, UF would be unstoppable.

P-L
09-11-2010, 12:26 PM
That was a very questionable call. I bet if UF is up 7-0 that's a no-call.

Smooth Criminal
09-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Georgia looks awful today. Defense won't tackle anyone and the offense hasn't gotten anything going.

M.O.T.H.
Damn I wish Brian Maddox had panned out.

wonderbredd24
John Brantley is terrible. If Cam Newton was running that Option offense, UF would be unstoppable.
Florida is just not a Top 10 team right now

draftguru151
09-11-2010, 12:31 PM
I can't wait for UF to play SEC teams.

wonderbredd24
09-11-2010, 12:33 PM
They're ranked 8th, but right now, they look like the 4th best team in Florida

draftguru151
09-11-2010, 12:34 PM
And UF misses the FG. Still 7-0 USF.

CashmoneyDrew
09-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Florida looks pitiful. I do hope they win though, cause I doubt they'd lose 2 weeks in a row.

Razor
09-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Just let Lattimore go to the NFL now.

I totally agree with this. He has a great NFL skillset and would be able to play in the NFL imo. The three year rule is BS imo..

critesy
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Florida is just not a Top 10 team right now
they dont even look top 25 none the less.

critesy
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Florida looks pitiful. I do hope they win though, cause I doubt they'd lose 2 weeks in a row.
they won last week though?

BeerBaron
09-11-2010, 12:37 PM
I totally agree with this. He has a great NFL skillset and would be able to play in the NFL imo. The three year rule is BS imo..

I wouldn't mind if they peeled it back to 2, but I don't think anyone should be going straight from HS to the pros. Not like they'd be drafted anyway.....