PDA

View Full Version : 9/7 - 1st Podcast Tonight @ 7pm CST

Scott Wright
09-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey,

Tonight will be the first podcast of the year!

Some of the topics we plan to cover include Jake Locker, Mark Herzlich, Andrew Luck, Matt Szczur, Mike Pouncey and much more! Also, feel free to interact in the chat room or even call in to ask a question! It's a brand new format this year so be sure to listen in!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown

ryno626
09-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Will this pop up in iTunes under the podcasts you did in the spring or will we need to subscribe to a different 'cast?

Halsey
09-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Can you talk about just how good of a prospect you think Locker is at this point and if you think any other QB could surpass him? It seems like fans are mixed on him, but you Draft Insider types seem to all think he's the heavy favorite to go #1.

Could you talk about Terrelle Pryor too? I feel like the only one who thinks this, so I may be way off, but I don't think it's out of the question he's a 2011 first round pick.

Ok, ill stop now before I ask 200 different questions. I know you didn't say we could ask questions here, but I figured why not.

Scott Wright
09-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Will this pop up in iTunes under the podcasts you did in the spring or will we need to subscribe to a different 'cast?

I'll have to check into that for you...

For the time being it will be under a different cast / stream on iTunes but I am hoping to merge them. Unfortunately my desktop computer is down for the next week or so and I need that to do it. I guess my advice would be just to subscribe to the new feed.

Scott Wright
09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
The show will be starting soon, be sure to tune in!

wicket
09-07-2010, 06:40 PM
about mike pouncey, GO BACK TO GUARD!!!

Scott Wright
09-07-2010, 06:43 PM
about mike pouncey, GO BACK TO GUARD!!!

We're going to talk about that!

Mr. Goosemahn
09-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Holy crap, the show is in five minutes and I just got home and saw this. Talk about being lucky!

Also, Seinfeld's on TV :D

I'll tune in. Love these things.

Shane P. Hallam
09-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Definitely let us know what you thought, or listen on archive:

www.blogtalkradio.com/DraftCountdown